Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Z meet to Branson Mo.????

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 06:44 AM
Lokeey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z meet to Branson Mo.????

I saw in the paper were a person was trying to get a Z meet to goto Branson. I have not called it yet. Does anyone else know about this???
Old 03-31-2003, 02:51 PM
tbob

The Oklahoma Z Car Club is planning a road trip to Branson on April 12. There are three other clubs that will have members there also. They are (if I remember correctly) The Midwest Z Club, The Denver club and the St. Louis club. Also our Pres. has been in touch with some individuals in Arkansas that want to meet to get info on starting thier own club.

See the following link for basic info:

http://www.okzcc.org/event_files/events.html

Last edited by tbob; 03-31-2003 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 11:57 PM
Lokeey

So do you actually have to be a member of one of these clubs to go or can you just tag along for the ride??????
Old 04-01-2003, 04:24 PM
tbob

People tag along all the time just to check out the club to see if they want to join. All guests, lurkers and stalkers are welcome.
Old 04-01-2003, 05:52 PM
kitkos

Originally posted by tbob
People tag along all the time just to check out the club to see if they want to join. All guests, lurkers and stalkers are welcome.
April 12th, man I would love to make that trip.

Tell me, are you guys going to take the highway all the way to Joplin and then South to Branson? Or the much more interesting trip through Fayetteville and over to 65 then north?
Old 04-01-2003, 06:10 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you guys pass through Monnett, Purdy, or Cassville, Mo. please tell 'em Dennis said "Hi"! I have a ton of relatives in that neck of the woods.
Old 04-07-2003, 11:32 PM
hfzman

Default some more information about the trip

Hello my name is Brian i live in arkansas, here is what we have the oklahoma Z club was going to branson so we asked to see if we could tag along, now there are members from 4 clubs that i know of going, heartland, central arkansas, gateway and of course the oklahoma. There is a caravan leaving saturday from conway from the group in arkansas we are expecting about 10- 15 from our group, i am sending you our website in arkansas for our club. We are staying at the comfort inn on shepard of the hills, just e-mail me if you want any more information and i hope you 2 guys can make it, our club is just getting off the ground and even though the name says central it is for the whole state. http://www.clans7.com/cazcc/forums/
Old 04-08-2003, 07:20 AM
kitkos

Default Re: some more information about the trip

Originally posted by hfzman
There is a caravan leaving saturday from conway ...
I am going. I will be leaving from Fayetteville and would like to hook-up with the Conway caravan somewhere.
When are you leaving?
What route are you taking?

Clayton
Old 04-08-2003, 09:06 AM
hfzman

good i was hoping that you would notice my post, well i am going to send you the e-mail to the guy who is the president of the club here, he will be able to tell you what time they are leaving, i am sure they are going up 65 from conway. I will already be in branson i am getting there thursday, what i am going to do is drive out to hollister to meet them so i can lead them in to the hotel. I told him about you guys on here last night and they might want to ride with the caravan, so he is expecting to hear from you. I have a question for you i am actually going to leave from shreveport and go up 71 till fort smith and then get on 540 up to 412, is 412 the best way to get across to 65 it comes out just above harrison i have never been that way looked like the best way to get over there, what do you think. Write him today if you can he should get back with you today if not he will by tomorrow i am shur. Do you know if the guy on here from conway is going sounded like he would, do you know anybody else with a Z up there that might go let them know please. Hope to Z you there should be alot of Z's there also i know a guy from the fayetteville area that said he is going he drives a black 95 na and runs a hotel up that way. I will tell him if you want i dont know for sure he is going, but i could tell him anyway. Here is the leader of the caravan Ezelle Bell erbell@aristotle.net he is a real nice guy and has put alot of work in to getting us a club. Later!
Old 04-08-2003, 11:07 AM
kitkos

I emailed mr. bell.
The route you describe is a good one.
When are you coming through Fayetteville?

Look for me in Branson. Shouldn't be hard to spot.... check out the avitar.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:39 PM
Lokeey

Man guys....I woud love to go, but this weekend is not good for me..... Is there another meet in the works or is it to early to call???
Old 04-17-2003, 12:55 PM
bbye v8

For those who missed it here's a shot of just some of the cars that showed up. About 10 cars were out on the streets of Branson when this shot was taken.

I hope even more people can make it next year, it should be about the same time of year. A big thank you goes out to the Oklahoma Z Club for setting this up.

BBYE V8
Gateway Z Club.
Attached Thumbnails Z meet to Branson Mo.????-shot-20from-20above-20at-20hotel-202.jpg