Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Stolen Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 04:52 PM
kspec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cbr900son
He is right olivia wheels have only been stolen in lousiana.
thank you for seeing it my way.

lol. you guys are kinda dumb in louisiana or what? read english people. this isnt hick america with "well, dem peepz don in thar country side from loueysana stole me rims in front of me porch sista, what we recken we gon do? let us get up off dis here couch and up and moov way yonder. im tired of crawdad 'nyway"

btw its just my opinion. i didnt tell you to move to that state that i think is so terrible. i been there once, and never again is all im saying. (and it was more than just stolen rims that is replaceable.. some things are not replaceable)
Old 12-01-2007, 05:38 PM
SlowCoupe

Originally Posted by kspec
thank you for seeing it my way.

lol. you guys are kinda dumb in louisiana or what? read english people. this isnt hick america with "well, dem peepz don in thar country side from loueysana stole me rims in front of me porch sista, what we recken we gon do? let us get up off dis here couch and up and moov way yonder. im tired of crawdad 'nyway"

btw its just my opinion. i didnt tell you to move to that state that i think is so terrible. i been there once, and never again is all im saying. (and it was more than just stolen rims that is replaceable.. some things are not replaceable)

im glad there is one less ignorant person like you living here.

btw i haven't met one person down here that talks like that.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:41 PM
kspec

haha oh. dont lie~~~ haha. i been to a maudi graw before or however you spell it. :P

and i dont wanna **** off anyone, im just saying my own opinions and kinda playing around, its the internet. haha I <3 everyone, no worries.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
SlowCoupe

haha oh. dont lie~~~ haha. i been to a maudi graw before or however you spell it. :P

and i dont wanna **** off anyone, im just saying my own opinions and kinda playing around, its the internet. haha I <3 everyone, no worries.
no doubt. but you have to understand, where ever you go you"ll find some dumb *** people. yes even Oklahoma.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Fingers

Its ok, I lived in Norman Oklahoma for a few weeks and I had to get the hell outa that boring *** state. You can have the slow life and all those ugly women.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:56 PM
kspec

oh yea trust me, ppl in oklahoma are pretty dumb. Im moving in about 1-2 years. If i wrote a book about the stuff I saw every day, it would be longer than the harry potter series put together.

when i first lived here as a kid, the english teacher tried to teach me english wrong -_-

oklahoma sucks ****. worst education in america. and girls here...
shoot my face.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

oh btw... CBR wasn't agreeing with you. he was being a smartass. i guarantee that =)

but anyway... no we don't speak that way. and just because you had a bad experience with Louisiana, doesn't mean the whole state is bad. bad things happen in every state. thats all i was saying. no need to get all butt hurt on us.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:03 PM
TUNER350

oh yea trust me, ppl in oklahoma are pretty dumb. Im moving in about 1-2 years. If i wrote a book about the stuff I saw every day, it would be longer than the harry potter series put together.

when i first lived here as a kid, the english teacher tried to teach me english wrong -_-

oklahoma sucks ****. worst education in america. and girls here...
shoot my face.
your still living in louisiana. not me. :P

(im just saying, its the only state that has personally given me or family problems. hoodlum wannabes all up in louisiana... i know texas is worse but when i lived in tx, it was a-okay for me)
You sir are about the biggest dumb **** on this forum. You have some close runnings with some other members though so your not alone. I lived in OK for half of my life and ya redo your research about OK before you attempt to call out a state. And now you are ragging on Texas? Dang dude you just keep digging your hole deeper eh? Please do us a favor and learn proper grammar before you go out and start calling out states on their stupidity.

And ya, every state you'll probably have your **** jacked even in the nice areas of town. And I like the way you think these places have hoodlum wannabes and you are acting like the people you are calling out i.e "all up in louisiana" ya no comment on that one. It's a shame man. Go back to school or do something bc you are making it easy to be picked on. You have a big kick me sign on your back right now tool.

NOW BACK TO THE REASON OF THIS THREAD, I hope you find the guy i'll personally drive over and help you torch his stuff.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:06 PM
TUNER350

Originally Posted by Olivia350z
oh btw... CBR wasn't agreeing with you. he was being a smartass. i guarantee that =)

but anyway... no we don't speak that way. and just because you had a bad experience with Louisiana, doesn't mean the whole state is bad. bad things happen in every state. thats all i was saying. no need to get all butt hurt on us.
butt hurt with his 22 posts lol
Old 12-01-2007, 09:34 PM
ryanmac516
i like boobies

god how did my bumper getting stolen start all this
Old 12-01-2007, 09:48 PM
invazn

"when i first lived here as a kid, the english teacher tried to teach me english incorrectly."
Old 12-02-2007, 04:49 AM
cbr900son

aright im sry bout startin **** like that it wasnt wright i know lousiannnaana has sum problemz and all an that alots of peeps downe here isnt the smartestes n we gotsa lotsa gang guys hoo steel stuufs offf cars
Old 12-02-2007, 07:17 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Originally Posted by ryanmac516
god how did my bumper getting stolen start all this
who knows
Old 12-02-2007, 07:20 AM
kspec

Originally Posted by cbr900son
aright im sry bout startin **** like that it wasnt wright i know lousiannnaana has sum problemz and all an that alots of peeps downe here isnt the smartestes n we gotsa lotsa gang guys hoo steel stuufs offf cars
i think yuz my twin cuz we gree on erythang brotha.

oh yea. hope you find the dude. people dont really "steal" bumpers to put them on other 350z if he didnt unbolt anything at all. more than likely try to find someone who molded it on their car. but they couldve trashed it also... :/
Old 12-02-2007, 07:23 AM
kspec

Originally Posted by TUNER350
I lived in OK for half of my life and ya redo your research about OK
what?
Old 12-02-2007, 07:27 AM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

he said.. he lived in Oklahoma for half of his life... and yeah... redo your research about Oklahoma. whats so hard about reading that? are YOU retarded?
Old 12-02-2007, 07:30 AM
kspec

ya me dumb dumb, me live oklahoma i telled you already! i aint dawging on anyone, why do you guys have such "state pride" ?????
Old 12-02-2007, 07:35 AM
hatchboi

close the thread will!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:38 AM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by hatchboi
close the thread will!
it aint my thread homie..

i'm set back by the ignorance.. he is "the dumb dumb"

lawl
Old 12-02-2007, 07:41 AM
hatchboi

^^^ hahah o yea im thinking about the other one you made HA!

Quick Reply: Stolen Bumper