Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

KC Trends Co-Sponsoring Charity Car Show August 26

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Blu Hvn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC Trends Co-Sponsoring Charity Car Show August 26

This is from KC Trends Facebook page:

"1st annual T.A.K.E Car show for Ali Kemp, by KC Trends, Superior Chevrolet.
Time: Friday, August 26 · 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: FUEL Bar and Grill, 119th & Metcalf in Rosana Square.
More Info
Everyone in KC knows the name Ali Kemp, well this year we are teaming up with Superior Chevrolet and FUEL to have a car show/party to benefit T.A.K.E Foundation defense training for girls and women. This is open to ALL ages and will be a very family friendly event!

It all goes down the last Friday of this month, registration forms are available at KC Trends, FUEL, Superior Chevrolet, or VIA email. Cost is only $5 to enter and ALL... proceeds go to the foundation. We will have a band inside, a live DJ on the patio, food specials for dinner, TONS of free give a ways, and a live auction for some very exciting items!

If you come to our FAST FRIDAYS events and are not "of age" to check out FUEL and the FUEL girls this is your chance to get in the restaurant and have a blast with all of us!

Superior Chevrolet is the 10th largest Corvette dealer in the USA and the largest Calloway dealer in the WORLD and they have stepped up HUGE, bringing their mobile engine trailer display, AND several Calloway Corvettes making over 600HP ea. and the NEW Calloway convertible Corvette, Camaros, and maybe a few other surprises from NASCAR team owner Rick Hendricks private collection!!

The show is open to all bikes, cars, and trucks with no limits!! Lets take our "normal" FF to a whole new level and help raise some money for a great hometown cause.

Please help us fill up FUELS parking lot and help make this a great end of summer event for years to come! Pass this invite to anyone you know in the automotive circle!!

Thanks in advance and lets have some fun. "

If you're new to Kansas City, Ali Kemp was brutally murdered while life guarding at a community pool-just a few blocks from my house. This happened a few years back but since then there have been numerous fund raisers to teach women such things as self-defense.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:33 AM
Jackson0927

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sure why not...

altho I have to admit sounds like a normal fast fridays, cept you have pay $5
Old 08-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Blu Hvn

It sounds to my like Fast Friday's on steroids! Did you notice it's at Fuel and not KC Trends?

More than likely I'll see you there Jackson.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Blu Hvn

I registered in person at KC Trends yesterday. To register by email contact kctrends@gmail.com .
Old 08-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Edub370

meet up at buffalo wildwings at at 105 and metcalf at 4:30 if you wanna ride in with other 350's/370's
Old 08-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Blu Hvn

OOOPs! I don't know if they changed their plans or if I mis-read it BUT Registration is from 5-7 pm. The show is from 7-10 pm.

Sorry for the confusion.