Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Arkansas Z Car Club- Sonic® Cruise-In February 23rd (Booneville, AR)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 04:18 PM
eazy-e

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arkansas Z Car Club- Sonic® Cruise-In February 23rd (Booneville, AR)

The first AZCC- Sonic Cruise in of the year will be this Saturday, February 23rd at 4:00pm in Booneville, AR. There will be two starting locations for the 'fun run' portion of this event. The departure time is 1:30pm from both locations.

They are:

Whole Hog Café
150 E. Oak St.
Conway, AR 72032

and:

Shell Max Mart
19500 Cantrell Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72223

Anyone not joining the fun run can just meet us at Sonic in Booneville, AR at 4:00pm. I hope to see you all there this Saturday!

Sonic address is:
1524 E. Main St.
Booneville, AR 72927

Last edited by eazy-e; 02-20-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:49 PM
eazy-e

Are any of you guys joining us tomorrow?
Old 02-23-2013, 08:27 PM
eazy-e

We missed you guys! Maybe next time?

Old 02-24-2013, 06:34 AM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

Sorry I missed the meet. I was up in Salem, MO at the Rally in the 100 Acre Wood. Maybe sometime...................
Old 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
SirMichael

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is there going to be something monthly?

Would be fun to do when I return from Afghanistan in May. I was hoping to make it to ZDayz but it's not looking like I will be home in time to get ready for that.

-Michael
Old 02-24-2013, 07:42 PM
eazy-e

Originally Posted by KornerCarver
Sorry I missed the meet. I was up in Salem, MO at the Rally in the 100 Acre Wood. Maybe sometime...................
I wish you could have been there. It's always nice to see new faces.

Originally Posted by SirMichael
Is there going to be something monthly?

Would be fun to do when I return from Afghanistan in May. I was hoping to make it to ZDayz but it's not looking like I will be home in time to get ready for that.

-Michael
There's at least one event on our schedule every month not including our monthly meetings at Whole Hog Cafe in Conway on the second Saturday of each month. Not necessarily a Sonic® cruise-in but at least there's something.

You won't be back in time for our Z Car Show at North Point Nissan on the 23rd of next month but there will be plenty opportunities for you to join us for other events throughout the year.

You can view our club calender to find all meetings and events for the remainder of 2013. We'll be attending four SCCA Autocross events at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock this year as well.

Being from Arkansas, Branson Z Fest is closer to home for you than ZDayz anyway. The dates are May 31 - June 1. That info is also on our calendar.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:33 AM
SirMichael

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eazy-e
I wish you could have been there. It's always nice to see new faces.

There's at least one event on our schedule every month not including our monthly meetings at Whole Hog Cafe in Conway on the second Saturday of each month. Not necessarily a Sonic® cruise-in but at least there's something.

You won't be back in time for our Z Car Show at North Point Nissan on the 23rd of next month but there will be plenty opportunities for you to join us for other events throughout the year.

You can view our club calender to find all meetings and events for the remainder of 2013. We'll be attending four SCCA Autocross events at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock this year as well.

Being from Arkansas, Branson Z Fest is closer to home for you than ZDayz anyway. The dates are May 31 - June 1. That info is also on our calendar.
That is great to hear. Now that I can probably make. As for the Autocross events I plan to make the rest of those once I make it back. Thanks for the info I will see you all in May.