Notices

FS/FT: s14 w Sr20det & E30 325iS

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 03:56 AM
silents1ick

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default s14 w Sr20det & E30 325iS

I M LOCATED IN SAVANNAH AREA>>>

hey guys i have a recently bought a 240 back in october... here is a link of when i got the car and pics of when i get it and issues it had, which have all been fixed
http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthr...8402-First-240....

SO wat am i selling?
1995 Nissan 240sx SE 5spd
S13 Sr20Det
about 150k on chassy and 60k or so on the motor...

short history off the car since i owned it...
when i got the car it ran fine for a day or then had some weird issuess....
took it 2 topspeed motorsports(Great service by the way) to get it tuned and see what all was wrong with it.. came to find out stock s13 wastegate actuator was bad, and needed new coil packs and the sparkplug gapping was bit off..
they did tune the car with the spare set of coilpacks they had, but i did end up replacing them As soon as i got the car back... I also another spare set of coilpacks jus incase this one goes bad...
its been up2 date with the oilchanges...
soo in other words
Its an S13 SR20DET blacktop, its stock and already tuned. Apexi SAFC2 controller. Greddy boost controller. Full coilover system. Megan racing sport max wheel camber kit all around. Cx racing radiator. Cooling plate. HKS bov. MOMO steering wheel.
Also have greddy turbo timer that i never got a chance 2 install..
some of the other things that will include with the car(not installed)
All the bushings on rear end has been changed.. along with steering wheel bushings...
Extra set of taillights( i bought 2 do some LED work but never got around 2 it)
3 piece Navan wing
also have z32 VLSD thats been sitting aside and havnt gotten a chacne to isntall it yet.
recently painted the Rims and front lip Pink...
car will come with 3 sets of wheels...
1. stock Se wheels painted Black with gold ring on it...
2. Kosei K1's 16x8.5's with with KDW's on it(awesome Autox Tires)
3. 350z 17's wheels with tires...

there is only one bad thing about the car, i let my friend drive and we were being stupid... and he clutch kicked in a turn and ended up Sliding off road... there is minor damage on Passenger side and fender is little bent but i asked the body shop and they said it didnt need repairing fender can be jus pushed out from the back... and damage near the side rail can be covered with side skirts, if it bothers some1 so much.... and im also getting another fender for because i dont like cutting corners.... another thing it messed up was the exaust, it broke off one of the clamps... instead of getting clamp welded on i did order new exhaust and did put it on.. this happened in early december... everything has been fixed and i been driving around for 3months now without any problems....i have been autoxin the car for past 4 months strait with multiple drivers.. atleast 3to 4 drivers so close 18-24 runs and have no problems yest wat so ever.. one time i had minor issue, E-brake cable snapped.. but have gotten it replaced since and autox'd

if some1 is intersted Feel free to give me a call or just come through and check it out..
My asking price is 5500 but it is bit negotiable....One and only reason i m selling the car is because i have 2 many cars and need to get rid of some toys... as locals know i have E30/Miata./350z/and this 240... also getting rid of e30,,,

painted the lip/rims bright pink

Asking 5500 or best offer or will Consider trading for stock s14 with with minor upgrades.. and open to other trades.. just shoot me offer...i mainly wanna sell this car since i have 4 cars.. really just want to keep 3...but i m open to trades since i m also posting my e30 for sale soon aswell...
551-998-One Five Seven Zero
Location Savannah, GA

here are pics and some info of the e30...was gonna use it as a track car but dont have money to invest in Z/miata and others at the same time.. 2 many cars too many distractions...
1990 325is 5 spd

160k miles
Needs new tires...No radio.. Ac Compressor removed..
Fullservice just done in december...(timming belt/waterpump/sparkplugs/wires/rotors/all other belts replaced.)
Brakes pads replaced..
Fuel pump/fuel filter also replaced..
6k Hid's ... Projector headlights...(not show in the pics)
H&R springs w Blistien shocks
E36(1992 Bmw 325) Steering rack swap.

E30

Asking price 2999 B/O or Consider trades...
Old 06-27-2011, 03:25 PM
lowcountryz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I had the space id be all over that e30
Old 01-09-2013, 07:34 AM
DCAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That E30...