Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Carolina Z Jam Car Show (8/13/05 Charlotte, NC)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 03:57 PM
RAR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will most likely be there. Looks like a fun event.

Andrew
Old 07-29-2005, 04:10 AM
Sisko99

Hey...come on! There's a link in the top of the thread to the pre-registration form. It'll save you some time on Show Day.

See ya there!
Old 07-29-2005, 09:29 AM
DWS44

I might try to make it with my new Z...I won't get laughed out of the parking lot if I show up showroom stock (well, except for lots of Zaino by then) will I?!?
Old 07-29-2005, 10:03 AM
mcduck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DWS44
I might try to make it with my new Z...I won't get laughed out of the parking lot if I show up showroom stock (well, except for lots of Zaino by then) will I?!?
Not at all... we need another stock roadster to keep Shelley's company!
Old 07-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Morris

DWS44, you won't get laughed @ at all. We love all Z's. Enter the show and you see lots of nice cars, meet show great people, get a free lunch, get a free t-shirt, and have a great chance @ winning some door prizes.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Sisko99

Originally Posted by DWS44
As both Morris and McDuck said...nope. My car is still mostly stock (no performance stuff done to it as yet) and I'm still showing. So don't let that stop you in the least.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:34 PM
Morris

I count 10 people in this trhread you say they are going to the show. Get the regisrations in now. That will make it so much easier on show day!

See you there....
Old 08-02-2005, 02:06 PM
backagain

i for one will be attending, will have to register when i get there though because depends on when cprace will be done with the car friday and when i head back down to fl on saturday. what time does the show start, any fellow z'er care to let me crash on the couch , getting my car tuned friday at cprace early morning. plan on being there all day til it's done. then possibly hitting the town that night, never been to charlotte before. would be nice for someone to show me around. might have a passenger as well. let me know. thanks.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Sisko99

Gates open: 8:00AM
Lunch: Noon
Judging: 1:00PM
Awards: 3:00PM
Old 08-03-2005, 10:37 AM
mcduck

also... there is a possibility some CZC members will be treking to Rockingham Dragstrip after the car show. Apparently, there is a late night event there and it's $25 to do fun runs all night.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:50 AM
backagain

wow, that would be bad a$$ for me to hit the track after the car is tuned . so how about it, anyone want to put me up for a night in charlotte so i can hang out for the weekend.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:49 AM
POWERSLIDIN

Registered, see you all there!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:58 PM
ZMIKEMAN

Nice, Morris, Justin, Andy, glad to see you guys keeping this thread up. I can definitely tell you that there are going to be tons of 350z's there this year, looks like they are finally going to out number the z32's. For any of you guys thinking of coming but undecided as of yet might I entice you with the idea of driving home with a nice BIG gold cup in your passenger seat. Sure its not a pretty lady but these are going to be some of the nicest awards you've ever seen given out at a car show. The Best of Show cup looks like something you'd win at a major golf turnament or Hockey game, lol. The 3rd place awards even rival some of the 1st place and best of show awards we have in our home collection (Thats saying something right there).

Anyway, just checking up, glad to see so much interest. Looks like I might need to alot some more space for 350Z's. I'm not sure the grass strip out front will cut it after seeing this. Great, more work for me heh.

Justin/Andy: Are you guys planning on hitting up Rockingham after the show. I'm definitely going if a couple guys will be there. I don't plan on running mine again...... yet but I always love some good racing action. Sucks to be in the stands though.... maybe I can talk the mom into letting me break out the G35..... or possibly sneak out with the Z32.... hehe... yeah right.

See you guys there.... only 1.5 more weeks.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Sisko99

Since I can't edit my post...I've been asked to revise the times I provided earlier.

Gates open: 8:00AM
Judging: 11:30AM
Lunch: Noon
Awards: 3:00PM
Old 08-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Morris

Less than 1 week left......
Old 08-07-2005, 08:06 PM
futbol333

i should be there with my G35 coupe 6mt.....i am coming into town friday night...anybody interested in getting up on friday night to stroll around charlotte or something...pm me or e mail me....camtallen@hotmail.com......later

-cameron
Old 08-08-2005, 06:50 AM
mcduck

Originally Posted by ZMIKEMAN
Nice, Morris, Justin, Andy, glad to see you guys keeping this thread up. I can definitely tell you that there are going to be tons of 350z's there this year, looks like they are finally going to out number the z32's. For any of you guys thinking of coming but undecided as of yet might I entice you with the idea of driving home with a nice BIG gold cup in your passenger seat. Sure its not a pretty lady but these are going to be some of the nicest awards you've ever seen given out at a car show. The Best of Show cup looks like something you'd win at a major golf turnament or Hockey game, lol. The 3rd place awards even rival some of the 1st place and best of show awards we have in our home collection (Thats saying something right there).

Anyway, just checking up, glad to see so much interest. Looks like I might need to alot some more space for 350Z's. I'm not sure the grass strip out front will cut it after seeing this. Great, more work for me heh.

Justin/Andy: Are you guys planning on hitting up Rockingham after the show. I'm definitely going if a couple guys will be there. I don't plan on running mine again...... yet but I always love some good racing action. Sucks to be in the stands though.... maybe I can talk the mom into letting me break out the G35..... or possibly sneak out with the Z32.... hehe... yeah right.

See you guys there.... only 1.5 more weeks.
Mike.... good chance I'll be going to Rockingham. I think Bryan is planning to join in for that (going directly there from Raleigh). Not sure about anyone else. I'm in the same boat, though. If we get a few people who want to go, I'm in (only I will be running!). If its just me, I'll probably go try to go home and recover from the car show.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Sisko99

I'm thinking about going...and running, Andy. See what my awesome stock-ness can do. lol It'd be nice to go with a group.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:39 AM
newcredit

Andy, what's up? Do you have Bryans number? I want to leave Raleigh with a Caravan. I have to give Andrew a buzz also, I am not sure if he is going!
Old 08-08-2005, 11:09 AM
mcduck

who the hell is Andrew and what is he waiting on? Tell him he has to come down, Ant!

I can PM you Bryan's digits. I don't know if you've met him, though. He's the guy with the Ford Lightning I hang out with. He's talking about driving back for the dragstrip stuff Saturday night. He's not coming to the show.

If you can make it Friday, there should be some folks gathering at CPRacing before dinner and heading out Friday night.

Hope lots of folks can come down, we're sure to have the biggest turnout of 350Zs (and Zs in general) ever for our local club show!

Last edited by mcduck; 08-08-2005 at 11:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Carolina Z Jam Car Show (8/13/05 Charlotte, NC)