Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

miami Hang-outss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006 | 06:56 AM
Jes-Z

Originally Posted by tany009
dam i was thinking if i should pull out my dodge caravan with the candy red paint and 24's on it. plus i got hydraulics!!!! woohooo
C'mon Chris. You know it's a Toyota Sienna on those 13'' Discount Auto Parts Spinner Hub Caps. I hate when you try frontin like you a G. G-UNot!!
Old 08-30-2006 | 06:56 AM
NIzzanturboka

yooo ____JES-Z_______ yea i always baby my z.. well seee u tonite

and tany009 my civic is sick i have the pink paint and the dually mufflers ooo and water speakers on my hood..sickkk lol
Old 08-30-2006 | 06:57 AM
ipcheck

Originally Posted by Jes-Z
Dude I saw your Z valet'd at Dolphin Mall on Saturday. LOL!
That Z, with Those HRE's is valet material for dolphin...

LAST WEEK... lmao I saw this 1986 Cadillac all rusted, with 26" wheels parked there (VALET), the kid got off as if he was abandoning his 2034 space ship. Not to mention, it had PA system(S) all over the car, playing "girl you no nan"

It was quite a moment. I took my time to appreciate watching the valet guy's face.

I have to say, the driver was wearing JEAN shorts which reached his ancles..., some airforceone nikes (GREEN) and a ribbed tank top with a white bandana, about 44lbs of gold around his neck and wrists... and he must have weighted 100lbs... just imagine the moment...

Not hating on the guy, everyone with their own, I just found it funny... had to share...

So. please park more nice Z's there....
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:02 AM
NIzzanturboka

Originally Posted by ipcheck

LAST WEEK... lmao I saw this 1986 Cadillac all rusted, with 26" wheels parked there (VALET), the kid got off as if he was abandoning his 2034 space ship. Not to mention, it had PA system(S) all over the car, playing "girl you no nan"

It was quite a moment. I took my time to appreciate watching the valet guy's face.

I have to say, the driver was wearing JEAN shorts which reached his ancles..., some airforceone nikes (GREEN) and a ribbed tank top with a white bandana, about 44lbs of gold around his neck and wrists... and he must have weighted 100lbs... just imagine the moment...

Not hating on the guy, everyone with their own, I just found it funny... had to share...

thats how i roolll lolo i hate it wen ppl that dont care give you door dents
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:10 AM
Jes-Z

Originally Posted by ipcheck

I would if i could. I never trust Valet guys, bad experiences. The only place I ever Valet was at Barton G's for my anniversary. I paid twenty bucks so the guys would park it up front.

It may be mean to say but I think that Dolphin Mall is a Chongeria. I'm cuban so don't get mad at me but little girls age 10-14 run around half naked pretending like they're going clubbing just to shop in a mall. If i was their Dad I would whoop the $h!t out of them.

Also every Shopping Cart Hitachi Honda in Miami swears that place is the Vegas Strip. I try to stay away because some guy might try to drift and hit my car.

You should be happy though, There was a Lambo Gallardo parked real close to you. Hopefully, it didn't belong to some dumb *** 19 y/o whose dad is rich.
I hate that too. People like us bust their nuts trying to make a buck........you get the idea. I think I'm getting cabin fever sitting in my house.
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:11 AM
ct350z

Originally Posted by NIzzanturboka

thats how i roolll lolo i hate it wen ppl that dont care give you door dents
yeah i feel ya, i hate door dents. you should see the others person car if i find a door dent on my z.
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:18 AM
NIzzanturboka

tany009 telll me wat you think

and the red seats you think it will be to much red
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:22 AM
Jes-Z

For Her Sins She shall Bear The Scarlet Letter!!!!!
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:23 AM
ct350z

that sh*t looks sweet. have you thought about red and black leather seats? im sure that would look gangsta...lol
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:24 AM
ct350z

For Her Sins She shall Bear The Scarlet Letter!!!!!
you lost me there jes...
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:25 AM
NIzzanturboka

yea but i think the red is sickker and stands out a lil more

yea jesss i am lostt
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:27 AM
Jes-Z

you lost me there jes...
If you're down for the look at me Look, go for it. But I think that black w/ Red accents goes alot better. Like Red CF with red tiching on the seats. Subtle is much better. I don't think your Z is red Turbo. It would contrast way too much.

Too much red! Scarlet Letter. The Movie when she cheated back in the days during Salem Witch trial times. She had to walk around with a Red S on her chest so everyone would notice her. Old movie . red was never my fav. But if you use it right it could work really well.
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:32 AM
NIzzanturboka

jess-------oo ok, well i was also thinkingg of red seats like the M3 and the center consul carbonfiber(red)
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:33 AM
ipcheck

guys thiss sucks i can't stay late tonight, I hope it's not humid
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:39 AM
ct350z

If you're down for the look at me Look, go for it. But I think that black w/ Red accents goes alot better. Like Red CF with red tiching on the seats. Subtle is much better. I don't think your Z is red Turbo. It would contrast way too much.

Too much red! Scarlet Letter. The Movie when she cheated back in the days during Salem Witch trial times. She had to walk around with a Red S on her chest so everyone would notice her. Old movie . red was never my fav. But if you use it right it could work really well.
oh red s like superman!!! i love super man.. lol..just teasing you jes!!!
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:39 AM
Jes-Z

jess-------oo ok, well i was also thinkingg of red seats like the M3 and the center consul carbonfiber(red)
Maximum amount of red I would do:
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:41 AM
Jes-Z

oh red s like superman!!! i love super man.. lol..just teasing you jes!!!
I love Superman too. Just remember. Something must be wrong if you're in such a rush, that you put your Underwear on the outside of your pants.
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:43 AM
ct350z

im really pissed, my boss just called me in to work at 1pm. wtf, like i really need yo be there for 4hrs picking my nose and farting in my chair..lol..he just has nothing better to do then go to work and make my life misrable...******* a$$hole..sorry guys just venting!!!!
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:44 AM
NIzzanturboka

Maximum amount of red I would do:

thats sick i am gonna do that....but a darker red in leather
Old 08-30-2006 | 07:45 AM
ipcheck

im really pissed, my boss just called me in to work at 1pm. wtf, like i really need yo be there for 4hrs picking my nose and farting in my chair..lol..he just has nothing better to do then go to work and make my life misrable...******* a$$hole..sorry guys just venting!!!!
VENT AWAY dude, I've been at work since 7 AM....

Quick Reply: miami Hang-outss!!!!!!!!!!!!