Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
jruocco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris J
Intersting......but I would need to get a new job to afford that, and JR do you work at all? Your on the forurms all day
what are you talking about i left for 2 hrs to go to lunch
Old 02-26-2009, 10:19 AM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by GT47R

Yes, it is, but I made up my mind, there is no going back now, I'll do it!

Once you have a turbo car won't want to go back to NA!

Im sure that with all that the ligther parts will play an important role...
which turbo are you going with?

I still can not decide if I want to go turbo or not... sometimes I want to and then I change my mind... in my case I dont drive the car that much and when I drive it I am cruising. that is mainly why I can't justify going turbo... plus times are hard and I need to be prudent with all this stuff.
In any case good luck on your transformation... keep us posted !!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:19 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by jruocco
looks like no more Hialeah Performing Arts Center for Edwin. Edwin can't wait to see this finshed, gonna look phenomenal.
I'm sure I can take a little brake in between, and relax with a nice pair of................beers!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:22 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Well Ladies I have been thinking..... Whose planning on going to HIN this year??? Here is a link about HIN that the OZOC has posted...

https://my350z.com/forum/ozoc-orland...25-2009-a.html

Let me know if you plan on going... I am thinking about planning a Caravan and seeing about group rates on Hotels and entry.... Let me know.....
Old 02-26-2009, 10:23 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by A3VT 74

I still can not decide if I want to go turbo or not... sometimes I want to and then I change my mind... in my case I dont drive the car that much and when I drive it I am cruising. that is mainly why I can't justify going turbo... plus times are hard and I need to be prudent with all this stuff.
Nike------------Just DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
So what your really trying to say is?????? If your wheels come in, your coming??
That's exactly what I'm trying to say...But I can't guarantee that my freakin wheels that I ordered back in Dec will be in by the 14th...If they get here on the 13th, then I still most probably can't go anyways cuz all the nearby hotels will be booked Plus how about registration for the show...I'm not going up there just to be a spectator...I want my car in the show...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:24 AM
jruocco

I'm sure I can take a little brake in between, and relax with a nice pair of................beers!
yes beers bc shot girl FTL!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:27 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got back from Bumper to Bumper today, and Wow what a great deal he gave me. All my dings and scratches are spread through out the car that Carlos said I'm going to have to respray the whole car. Hopefully I can get it done in the next couple of weeks.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:28 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by TunedC63
That's exactly what I'm trying to say...But I can't guarantee that my freakin wheels that I ordered back in Dec will be in by the 14th...If they get here on the 13th, then I still most probably can't go anyways cuz all the nearby hotels will be booked Plus how about registration for the show...I'm not going up there just to be a spectator...I want my car in the show...
Agreed.... I understand where you are coming from. We haven't booked anything yet.. I wanna see about getting a group rate for the registration.... Have you called about the wheels?? I would be going nuts if I had been waiting this long....
Old 02-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Tuned2JZ

Once you have a turbo car won't want to go back to NA!
Hey hey hey...My car is NA...With just a stage 2 ecu upgrade, intakes and headers, I'll be hitting well over 500hp to the wheels..But again my car is not a Z...It's an AMG!!! Ooof that rhymed, LOL!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:34 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by A3VT 74
Im sure that with all that the ligther parts will play an important role...
which turbo are you going with?

I will definately do twin set up, don't know which brand yet though.
I understand what you are saying, I'm planning to race the car at the track so I don't really consider the interior, and all the other stuff, you should do a subtle set up, just for some power but always considering reliability since you cruise too.
I'll definitely keep everyone posted, It will take some time, but I'd rather take may time and do it right from the first time!

Originally Posted by jruocco
yes beers bc shot girl FTL!!!!

I Know, she was hot, but what a rip off dude!!

Last edited by GT47R; 02-26-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:35 AM
05Z33

Hey Wes I told Carlos that you refered me and he said he was going to have to charge me double price. JK LOL.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Hey hey hey...My car is NA...With just a stage 2 ecu upgrade, intakes and headers, I'll be hitting well over 500hp to the wheels..But again my car is not a Z...It's an AMG!!! Ooof that rhymed, LOL!!!
Yes it did "Busta Rhymes" LMFAO!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:39 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Hey Wes I told Carlos that you refered me and he said he was going to have to charge me double price. JK LOL.
Gabe did you see a Nismo V2 bumper around there somewhere?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:40 AM
A3VT 74

[QUOTE=GT47R;7003078]I definately do twin set up, don't know which brand yet though.
I understand what you are saying, I'm planning to race the car at the track so I don't really consider the interior, and all the other stuff, you should do a subtle set up, just for some power but always considering reliability since you cruise too.
I'll definitely keep everyone posted, It will take some time, but I'd rather take may time and do it right from the first time!

QUOTE]

Have you talked to Gus?? he has a really nice set up and he has a lot of knowledge in that area... just a source for advise or more...

there was a tuner that went to one of the Miramar meets and passed his info as well...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:45 AM
GT47R

[QUOTE=A3VT 74;7003094]
I definately do twin set up, don't know which brand yet though.

QUOTE]

Have you talked to Gus?? he has a really nice set up and he has a lot of knowledge in that area... just a source for advise or more...

there was a tuner that went to one of the Miramar meets and passed his info as well...
Yeah, I'll definitely be talking to Mr. Gus for some questions and tips...hehe
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Tuned2JZ

Agreed.... I understand where you are coming from. We haven't booked anything yet.. I wanna see about getting a group rate for the registration.... Have you called about the wheels?? I would be going nuts if I had been waiting this long....
I called HRE yesterday raising hell!!! They called me back telling me that the front outer barrels are getting here tomorrow...That's what they say. I'm calling them back tomorrow to see if they came in. Once they receive the barrels, it takes them a day to put the wheels together. So hopefully they get shipped out next week. The rear wheels are already in the box ready to ship out...

The thing is that since they came out with their competition series line in 20's 3 months ago, and I'm the first one to order them in 20's in the entire US, I guess I just have to wait. They told me that they didn't have enough components. Why would that be the case if they're offering it and putting them up for sale to the public? I don't get it...But anywho HRE told me that nobody else in the US have ordered the competition line in 20's due to the quanitity of components, etc...I guess I'm special like that, LOL!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Tuned2JZ

Well Ladies I have been thinking..... Whose planning on going to HIN this year??? Here is a link about HIN that the OZOC has posted...

https://my350z.com/forum/ozoc-orland...25-2009-a.html

Let me know if you plan on going... I am thinking about planning a Caravan and seeing about group rates on Hotels and entry.... Let me know.....
Now as far as this is concerned Amy..I'm down for HIN...Come on guys anybody else wanna join?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:53 AM
A3VT 74

Nike------------Just DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Nike is a bad influence !

Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 AM
05Z33

Gabe did you see a Nismo V2 bumper around there somewhere?
No, sorry I did not. They had so many cars and parts laying around that I didn't notice. It's a v2 right, cause I would have like to seen it.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet