Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 07:12 AM
Tuned2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jun
Japan is awesome. I've been there 5 times and every single time I've had a blast (cars/electronic/Japanese girls = FTW).

I'm long overdue, time to book the trip! Maybe schedule it around the TAS Show?
Yes indeed Jun...Let's do it...All I know is that me and Edwin are already down to go, and we're going during TAS. And now Amy and yourself are down as well...Wow this would be great if we a group to go...But mostly likely 99% of the people that are down to go, don't end up going at all.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:14 AM
jruocco

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Yes indeed Jun...Let's do it...All I know is that me and Edwin are already down to go, and we're going during TAS. And now Amy and yourself are down as well...Wow this would be great if we a group to go...But mostly likely 99% of the people that are down to go, don't end up going at all.
I'm down to go, that is if I am still employed and can get time off lol
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Ecstylez
Yo Milton, I'm gonna give you a GOOD WARNING MAN!!!

Be careful of the sake you choose to drink over there.... if its really good sake.... it'll get you straight LIT! O_O

just a preliminary warning.....
What a trip...I'm there like a bear!!! Mark I know this past Sat you told me about your brother being blitz after just one drink of saki...But just by looking at the pics, you all were hammered, LOL!! How many drinks of saki did you have to make you look like that from your pics, LMAO!!!!

OMG and that pic of your brother after having one drink of saki is priceless, LOL!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:20 AM
GT47R

Hey Mark, that last pic is sick, I love it!!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Ecstylez

What a trip...I'm there like a bear!!! Mark I know this past Sat you told me about your brother being blitz after just one drink of saki...But just by looking at the pics, you all were hammered, LOL!! How many drinks of saki did you have to make you look like that from your pics, LMAO!!!!

OMG and that pic of your brother after having one drink of saki is priceless, LOL!!!

lol, yea we all were pretty drunk, haha. My brother had 1 cup. I had like 1/2 a bottle! Alvaro and Christian split the other half, and Gichang (the guy in the first pic), downed a whole bottle by himself! That mans got tolerance! lol
Old 03-17-2009, 07:29 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm going to be going to New York here soon to pick up a rear bumper. The thing is it has no box so it's pick up only. What do you think I should do to get it shipped down here without damage? I was thinking wrap the hell out of it with bubble wrap and shrink wrap it. Do you think UPS oor Fedex will ship it like that?
Old 03-17-2009, 07:34 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Hey Guys and Gals, I'm going to be going to New York here soon to pick up a rear bumper. The thing is it has no box so it's pick up only. What do you think I should do to get it shipped down here without damage? I was thinking wrap the hell out of it with bubble wrap and shrink wrap it. Do you think UPS oor Fedex will ship it like that?
You could try Pilot Air, that's the company that delivered my carbon fiber hatch and hood, I had no problems.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:36 AM
05Z33

Thanks Edwin, I'll give them a try.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:47 AM
05Z33

Edwin, You da man. I just called them and they gave me a great price on shipping and packing. I might not even have to go up there now. My wife is up there now, and she might be able to do it.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:49 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Edwin, You da man. I just called them and they gave me a great price on shipping and packing. I might not even have to go up there now. My wife is up there now, and she might be able to do it.
Oh that's great Gabe, I'm glad I was able to help!! Let me know how that goes!!
Old 03-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Zonda85

i would love to go to japan... if i dont get deploy ill be saving money in at BSO and just take a militaery flight there that cost like 100 dollars and some times free ! i hope it works out
Old 03-17-2009, 09:02 AM
LennyFairladyz

watz up guys
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by LennyFairladyz
watz up guys
What up Lenny...
Old 03-17-2009, 10:00 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by ECLIPSEGST25
do you stay near West palm beach? Have you been to Japtrix?
Oh ya.... I have known Roger for over 10 years... I have known since they about opened their shop. Is that where you are thinking about taking your car?
Old 03-17-2009, 10:07 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Ya tu SABE!!!! Japan doesn't know what's going to hit them, LOL!!!

But Amy be for real if you're truly going or not...Start saving up cuz I don't wanna hear excuses at the end that you can't go anymore...

Japan, TAS and lots of drinking Saki, here we come...
Well I need to get a job before I can start saving..... So no promises....

Yo Milton, I'm gonna give you a GOOD WARNING MAN!!!

Be careful of the sake you choose to drink over there.... if its really good sake.... it'll get you straight LIT! O_O

just a preliminary warning.....
Dude I love this picture.... I love the Ryu/Ken fireball throw!!!!! And the Chin-Li Spin-kick!!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Zonda85
i would love to go to japan... if i dont get deploy ill be saving money in at BSO and just take a militaery flight there that cost like 100 dollars and some times free ! i hope it works out
Dude... That would be awesome... I knew I should have gone to the Marines.....
Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Ecstylez

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Dude I love this picture.... I love the Ryu/Ken fireball throw!!!!! And the Chin-Li Spin-kick!!!! LOL
^ lol, thx.

my gawd.....into cars, video games and not overly chongalicious????? Where do we find more of your kind!?!?
Old 03-17-2009, 10:27 AM
ECLIPSEGST25

Oh ya.... I have known Roger for over 10 years... I have known since they about opened their shop. Is that where you are thinking about taking your car?
I spoke with John and to get the exhaust, Tein springs, clutch + flywheel, ss brake lines, and ss clutch line installed is like $1,000.00. I am having Titan motor sports tune the car since I am getting the Turbonetics turbo kit put on by one of my friends that live in Tampa.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

^ lol, thx.

my gawd.....into cars, video games and not overly chongalicious????? Where do we find more of your kind!?!?
LOL..... Believe me, if I knew where they were, I would bring them out by the boat-loads for you guys!!

And whachu mean not overly chongalicious??? Jew dont know me man.... Me and my Sharpie Eyeliner..... Let me tell jew somesing...... OK... Jew wanna try my chongalicious, you act like im not a Chonga... Jew dont know me... And if jew have a problem with my Chonga-ness, than jew can call me.... Jew got the number....... So ya.... Whatever........
Old 03-17-2009, 10:53 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by ECLIPSEGST25
I spoke with John and to get the exhaust, Tein springs, clutch + flywheel, ss brake lines, and ss clutch line installed is like $1,000.00. I am having Titan motor sports tune the car since I am getting the Turbonetics turbo kit put on by one of my friends that live in Tampa.
Thats cool... So when is the car going to be done??? When you get back, I'm assuming?
Old 03-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Ecstylez

LOL..... Believe me, if I knew where they were, I would bring them out by the boat-loads for you guys!!

And whachu mean not overly chongalicious??? Jew dont know me man.... Me and my Sharpie Eyeliner..... Let me tell jew somesing...... OK... Jew wanna try my chongalicious, you act like im not a Chonga... Jew dont know me... And if jew have a problem with my Chonga-ness, than jew can call me.... Jew got the number....... So ya.... Whatever........
classic! lol, I retract my previous statement, tu eres 106% Chonga! no worries, chongas are cool in my book!

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet