Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 10:24 AM
MRJDMZ33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JDM SigEp Z33
Once a month sounds kool !! its really hard to make it every saturday !!

In order to get more Z's and G's we need to take a few good shots of the meet so people see that there are actually people showing up to this.

hopefully eventually more of the SFZCC guys join us !! i know they have a few guys down south and a few guys way up north ! so it would be nice for them to join eventually.

And im also on another forum JDMSouth.com, it's has all types of cars. And theres really only like 3 Z's on there. But they do a huge meet every year, last year they had easily 200 or more cars at Markem Park, and the next one is coming up supposedly in the winter time probably around november. Last year a shitload of sick cars showed up in numbers !! and only 3 Z's that didnts even come together ! so i hope that we get something going here so we can all show up to the 2008 JDM South Squaded and breaking necks !
I liked the last part!!! Let's show up to JDM South's big meet/show in Nov and break some necks with our Z's and G's and show them little Honda's from Civic's and Integra's WHO'S BOSS!!! LOL!!! I still got love for Honda's though, hehe...
Old 08-29-2008, 11:17 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by MRJDMZ33
Hey let's talk after the game is played next week. I'm a UM fan and I know that you guys are heavily favored to win next week because you guys have good old Tim Tebow still on your side while we have freshmen starting quarterbacks on our end that haven't even started a game yet in college in their lives...for the exception of Harris last night.

Who had the best recruiting class this year? The Canes, thank you. We're in a rebuilding stage right now but just give us till next year and the year after that, and we'll see who's top dawg...

Oh and one last thing...When was the last time the Gators beat the Canes aka "thugs" that's right...The last time you guys beat us was back in 85'...So who does all the preasure fall under? That's right, the #5 ranked team in the nation, the Gators. Even though the Canes aren't ranked, watch out, don't let your guards down, cuz if you do, all I gotta say is that us Canes fans will be doing the same thing the kicker for the Auburn Tigers did to you guys last year when they upset the hell out of you guys at the Swamp and started doing the Gator chomp chomp in the middle of the field on you guys...

But if you Gators win, then CONGRATS...You guys were favored to win anyways when we're not even ranked this year...

Oh btw, who has more National Championships again? THANK YOU!!! End of discussion and back to the topic. Anything else you have to say, just PM me with it...

Sorry guys I just had to respond to this...Like I said "back to the topic"

I'LL BE AT THE MEET TOMORROW AT AROUND 630PM!!!
RELAX little man.... means its all in fun
Old 08-29-2008, 11:29 AM
MRJDMZ33

Originally Posted by coachk
RELAX little man.... means its all in fun
I know dude!!! I just wanted to bash you all in fun, hehe...You might even whoop us next Sat, but don't be surprised that we'll be ready for battle. Just don't take the Canes lightly in which I know you guys won't...I just love backing up my Canes when I come up from talking about how many national championships we've won, along with when saying when was the last time you guys beat us, hehe...

But one thing is, don't don't call me little, lol...

I might be little as in skinny, but you quoted on saying the following...You said quote end quote "I graduated from Miramar H.S. back in 77 and lived in Miramar from 68-84. GOSH you're old!!!

You must be way up there as one of the oldest Z drivers on this board, LOL!!! Remember, this is all in fun...
Old 08-29-2008, 11:48 AM
coachk
Banned

Probably pretty close to being one of the oldest...I had my first Z before you were born Do a little searching and you'll see why I call most guys little

If I show up at one of the meets, you'll definitely be able to pick me out. I might be old chronologically, but you young guys ain't got nothing on me
Old 08-29-2008, 11:53 AM
MRJDMZ33

Hey I'm 32 not 15, LOL!!! I was born in 76. You must have been a junior in high school. Did you have your 1st Z by then?

See you around old man, LMAO!!! j/k dude...
Old 08-29-2008, 11:58 AM
coachk
Banned

Yup....I had a 72 DATSUN 240Z and a 69 Mustang Mach 1

Been racing since my senior year in high school. My Mach1 was the 2nd fastest car in the school in 77. Got beat by a Z28
Old 08-29-2008, 02:16 PM
-AR-

I just hope its a good game, and not a blow out by either side. Those nail bitters are awesome to watch.
And damn it, i want to see another Nismo!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:38 PM
MDaniel22

It's looking to be a good turn out, hopefully not to many flake.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:21 PM
KaZ_77

so 600 to 630 adam do you guys want me to meet you down in hialeah at the starbux and you guys follow me back up or what?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:08 PM
MRJDMZ33

I have a buddy of mines with a G35 going, as well as an Evo X.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:16 AM
WildWes

1.WildWes
2.KaZ_77 C
3. A3VT - 74 C
4. MRJDMZ33 - In my G37 C
5. Zonda85 C coming late
6.edchar4us G35 C
7.BADASSTT
8.AR
9.GT47R C
10. JDM SigEp Z33
11.05Z33
12.lay zzz w/ S2K friend
13.MDaniel22 and some G's.
14. rpm06g35 mike (dm2 motorsports)
15.silver-bullit
16. Marc06350Z C and friends
17. G35 (MRJDMZ33) Milton's friend + EVO X

I will print a list and try to get everybody's phone number for the September 27 (Saturday) meet.

I will be there between 6 to 7.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:02 AM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by coachk
Yup....I had a 72 DATSUN 240Z and a 69 Mustang Mach 1

Been racing since my senior year in high school. My Mach1 was the 2nd fastest car in the school in 77. Got beat by a Z28
ahh the Datsun 240Z... nice... then in 79 came the RX-7 and killed everybody with the rotary engine... That lasted for some years...
I have a 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE. It is completely stock, im sure that if you see it you would appreciate it...
Im not a mustang fan and If I have nothing good to say i rather say nothing.

In any case, Im looking forward to meeting all of you tonite.

A3VT !!!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 05:22 AM
JDM SigEp Z33

Originally Posted by MRJDMZ33
Hey let's talk after the game is played next week. I'm a UM fan and I know that you guys are heavily favored to win next week because you guys have good old Tim Tebow still on your side while we have freshmen starting quarterbacks on our end that haven't even started a game yet in college in their lives...for the exception of Harris last night.

Who had the best recruiting class this year? The Canes, thank you. We're in a rebuilding stage right now but just give us till next year and the year after that, and we'll see who's top dawg...

Oh and one last thing...When was the last time the Gators beat the Canes aka "thugs" that's right...The last time you guys beat us was back in 85'...So who does all the preasure fall under? That's right, the #5 ranked team in the nation, the Gators. Even though the Canes aren't ranked, watch out, don't let your guards down, cuz if you do, all I gotta say is that us Canes fans will be doing the same thing the kicker for the Auburn Tigers did to you guys last year when they upset the hell out of you guys at the Swamp and started doing the Gator chomp chomp in the middle of the field on you guys...

But if you Gators win, then CONGRATS...You guys were favored to win anyways when we're not even ranked this year...

Oh btw, who has more National Championships again? THANK YOU!!! End of discussion and back to the topic. Anything else you have to say, just PM me with it...

Sorry guys I just had to respond to this...Like I said "back to the topic"

I'LL BE AT THE MEET TOMORROW AT AROUND 630PM!!!

damn homie get told !! lol !!!

truthfully i don't expect them to win but hopefully they do ! but i don't even have tickets to the game !! im going up for the tailgate !! it's gonna be insane !!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:28 AM
MRJDMZ33

Thanks to stinkin Hurricane Gustav, it's looking like we're going to be having on and off showers all day and all night. GREAT!!!!

Hopefully there's a break in the weather during our meet and that people show up.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:30 AM
WildWes

Keep me posted on how is the weather on your end. It might be raining in Hialeah, but sunny in Miramar/Pembroke Pines.

Check for updates around 5 P.M. if we have to cancel/postpone the meet.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:36 AM
MRJDMZ33

Originally Posted by WildWes
Keep me posted on how is the weather on your end. It might be raining in Hialeah, but sunny in Miramar/Pembroke Pines.

Check for updates around 5 P.M. if we have to cancel/postpone the meet.
Do you have everyone's cell number? Because if we cancel at around 5pm, then what are the chances for those people out there that aren't going to be on the forums to check that of the ones that you don't have cell numbers of?

Man it's going to suck if they show up and nobody is there...

I'm crossing my fingers that there's a break in the weather so that all of us can show up to the meet.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:44 AM
WildWes

If we cancel, I will still go there around 6 PM in case some cars show up, as a courtesy of starting this thread. I totally agree with you, and it will **** them off if they show up, and we live close to this area and we don't show up.
The list is up to date in terms of cell#s. The ones with C beside their names, I have their cell#'s.

Still too early to decide and I have been getting text for directions and updates on whether we are cancelling.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:46 AM
JDM SigEp Z33

dude truthfully i really don't think the weather is gonna be a prob !! but never the less keep us updated !
Old 08-30-2008, 08:52 AM
jruocco

if the weater stays decent I may make it down there

just to clarify this is the addy of the starbucks
2945 SW 160th Ave # 1, Miramar, FL -

there are like 3 starbucks off 75 around miramar parkway lol
Old 08-30-2008, 08:58 AM
MRJDMZ33

Originally Posted by jruocco
if the weater stays decent I may make it down there

just to clarify this is the addy of the starbucks
2945 SW 160th Ave # 1, Miramar, FL -

there are like 3 starbucks off 75 around miramar parkway lol
When you're on I-75 going southbound, you get off on Miramar Pkwy going west. When you're approaching the 1st light once you're on Miramar Pkwy going west, look towards your right, because there's a huge shopping center there. Starbucks is in there. So when you get to the first light which is Dykes Rd, you're going to make a right, and then another first right to go into the shopping center.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet