Old 05-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Artistik D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGlVBnbWL0
Old 05-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by A3VT 74
the Supra had nothing to win and much to loose...

If the Supra looses then it looses to a "civic" and is a huge embarassement... like the video.
if the Supra wins then the statement would be; "is a Supra, is supposed to win; how can you compare a Supra vs a civic, the civic only have 4 cilinders" bla bla bla

loose loose situation for the Supra.

and Yes, there are some darn fast civics out there! I had 3 of them, all Si !
I could care less about the video. It's all about what the car has in it motor wise and what it produces and how much weight is shaved off on a car. All of that will determine who wins and who looses in a race.

I wouldn't be embarrased at all if I lost to a Civic making as much power as my Supra. Would you be embarrased losing in your Z to a Civic making 300hp + to the wheels. I would give props to the guy driving the Civic.

The only embarrasment would be if a cocky guy in a Lambo tried a Civic telling him how crappy his car is and then gets spanked by the Civic. Now that would be embarrasing!!!

But just like what Edwin said, we don't know what the exact specs are on both cars. There are a ton of You tube vids that are so full of crap when they state that a car has this and that and making such hp. Maybe the Supra was running stock, who knows...

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 05-24-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Artistik D
I've seen this vid plenty of times...That's a bad *** Hatch..

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 05-24-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:30 PM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by Tuned2JZ
I could care less about the video. It's all about what the car has in it motor wise and what it produces and how much weight is shaved off on a car. All of that will determine who wins and who looses in a race.

I wouldn't be embarrased at all if I lost to a Civic making as much power as my Supra. Would you be embarrased losing in your Z to a Civic making 300hp + to the wheels. I would give props to the guy driving the Civic.

The only embarrasment would be if a cocky guy in a Lambo tried a Civic telling him how crappy his car is and then gets spanked by the Civic. Now that would be embarrasing!!!

But just like what Edwin said, we don't know what the exact specs are on both cars. There are a ton of You tube vids that are so full of crap when they state that a car has this and that and making such hp. Maybe the Supra was running stock, who knows...
My point is there's a lot of Honda haters out there. As seen by peoples reaction. I'm a honda man at heart and when they try to pull the card on Honda i defend it. People hate on it but without Honda the import scene would not be as strong. I guarantee it! People alway talk sh*t people its' either because its a 4 banger blah blah blah....they can't handle compare to a RWD blah blah blah...when a Honda does better to there preferred car they give an excuse.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:51 PM
CrillZ

Like you said it would be an embarrasment if a cocky **** in a lambo loses, but most dude with Z's, G's, Supra's and pretty much all other makes look down on Honda for some odd reason. That was my point of the video. They think Honda is a POS company. But obviously there doing something right. They introduce Vtec now every car company has some form of variable valve timing. All the Japanese car companies stop making RWD car in the USA, Honda introduces the S2000. Now there all trying to get back in the game. The NSX was the first true Supercar out of Japan now Nissan and Toyota introduced theirs. I know the GT-R then could be built faster than the NSX but it wasn't. It was an over engineered car like the MkIV Supra with its Forged pistons and so on.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Tuned2JZ

Hey Jean, lets not blow this up bro!!! My first ever car was a Honda. My first ever car modified was a Honda!!! etc, etc, etc...I''m not one of those hating on Honda's at all!!! My dream was always to have either an NSX or Supra MKIV ever since high school. That dream became a reality as I chose to get the Supra. I get your point, but like I also said I could care less watching a vid from you tube of a Supra losing to a Civic or any other vid of car makes beating other car makes. I've known and seen it all the time and know what a heavily modified Honda can do. But never will I be a hater of Honda!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:08 PM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by Tuned2JZ
Hey Jean, lets not blow this up bro!!! My first ever car was a Honda. My first ever car modified was a Honda!!! etc, etc, etc...I''m not one of those hating on Honda's at all!!! My dream was always to have either an NSX or Supra MKIV ever since high school. That dream became a reality as I chose to get the Supra. I get your point, but like I also said I could care less watching a vid from you tube of a Supra losing to a Civic or any other vid of car makes beating other car makes. I've known and seen it all the time and know what a heavily modified Honda can do. But never will I be a hater of Honda!!!
I'm not saying you, you never said anything bad at all and yea i remember you telling me about your V6 accord from back in the day. But you know how some people are when it comes to Hondas. You seen first hand how people react when they see a Civic. I just get defensive when people they bad mouth Honda.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Tuned2JZ

Wanted to share a few pics of my new 2010 Lexus IS-F and road trip/grocery getter RX350

Old 05-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by CrillZ
I'm not saying you, you never said anything bad at all and yea i remember you telling me about your V6 accord from back in the day. But you know how some people are when it comes to Hondas. You seen first hand how people react when they see a Civic. I just get defensive when people they bad mouth Honda.
I hear ya...But damn I wish I could see more tastefully modded Honda's out there than riced out ones...
Old 05-24-2010, 07:31 PM
CrillZ

+1 on that. but i blame that on the fast and the furious.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Artistik D

sick! are the supra nasd isf coming to sos?
Old 05-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Artistik D
sick! are the supra nasd isf coming to sos?
Yes sir!!! Both will be in attendance
Old 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wasn't hating. In fact I think Honda makes the most reliable car hands down. Also nothing screams pure sex like an NSX. Personaly though I've always loved Nissans. It all started for me when the last model 300zx TT came out. To this day I still think that was the best Z car Nissan ever put out. They were well ahead of there time when they released it. It was so bad *** that the Lambo Diablo stole the headlights for a few years.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:05 PM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lexus is looking nice Milton. My car won't be ready this weekend. I'm dropping the Vortech pipes off tomorrow to get polished, and as soon as the blower comes back I'm dropping it off too. I found a shop in Davie that does show car quality work for a great price. I'm going to be going there alot in the near future to get work done on my engine bay.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:33 PM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by 05Z33
I wasn't hating. In fact I think Honda makes the most reliable car hands down. Also nothing screams pure sex like an NSX. Personaly though I've always loved Nissans. It all started for me when the last model 300zx TT came out. To this day I still think that was the best Z car Nissan ever put out. They were well ahead of there time when they released it. It was so bad *** that the Lambo Diablo stole the headlights for a few years.
i thought i was the only one that notice what lamborghini did...lol
Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Ecstylez

sup folks, anyone knew of any good spots to shoot a car, looking to scout new locations, getting tired of the overused ones...
Old 05-25-2010, 04:10 AM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by CrillZ
But you know how some people are when it comes to Hondas. You seen first hand how people react when they see a Civic. I just get defensive when people they bad mouth Honda.
what ever man. I hate Hondas. they suck. All of them

all Honda lovers can kiss my Puertorican that is how I feel about them...

HONDA NISSAN TOYOTA

My true love is my ROTARY !!!!! I also like my 350Z R, and my Spyder...

and I love my Acura TL.... wait... Acura is Honda

Ok i take everything i wrote back...

Last edited by A3VT 74; 05-25-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:32 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by A3VT 74

Ok i take everything i wrote back...

Good thing that you took back everything you just wrote, because I was about to open up a can of a 10 paragraph whoop *** on your ***!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:47 AM
CrillZ

lmao
Old 05-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Artistik D

i think we all would of

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet