South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Charleston SC area (Z-approved) shops/mechanics

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
soniczinsc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Charleston SC area (Z-approved) shops/mechanics

What's up everybody,

I didn't want to jack the SC check in thread, so I figured I'd start my own; I know a lot of you probably do your own work but anyone know of any local shops or Z-specific mechanics?

I know there are some very reputable places in GA and neighboring areas but I was wondering about chucktown and surrounding.

Thanks!

*If any of you are 240sx fanatics, I've got a friend who runs his own sr motor swap/custom shop right outside of Charleston.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:21 AM
babygodzilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soniczinsc
What's up everybody,

I didn't want to jack the SC check in thread, so I figured I'd start my own; I know a lot of you probably do your own work but anyone know of any local shops or Z-specific mechanics?

I know there are some very reputable places in GA and neighboring areas but I was wondering about chucktown and surrounding.

Thanks!

*If any of you are 240sx fanatics, I've got a friend who runs his own sr motor swap/custom shop right outside of Charleston.
I would love this info as well. Most of the performance mechanics in an around charleston only work on German cars, they all kind of turn their noses up when I ask about them working on my Z!