Notices
South West Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Upcoming Bandimere Drag Racing Season

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Mudd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upcoming Bandimere Drag Racing Season

I thought I would let everyone know that's interested in racing this upcoming season at Bandimere Speedway that their annual racers meeting is coming up soon.

I know that some of you have expressed interest in competing in some of their drag racing classes this coming up season and this is a good opportunity to familiarize yourself with how the race track opperates, the classes they offer as well as going over the season schedule. This is also a great time to get all the nescessary documents to get you registered for the upcoming season.

Meeting Info:

Where: Sheraton Denver West Hotel
360 Union Blvd. in Lakewood......this is right near 6th Ave. & Simms street.

When: Feb. 11 @ 7:00pm

More info. can be found at www.Bandimere.com

I myself will be attending and hope others will want to come as well. I am hoping to have more participation from the Z community at Bandimere this season, so hopefully you are interested in trying out the drag racing genre. They offer many classes for all car types and everything for the most part is handicapped in the competition classes. They also offer Test & Tune throughout the season for those of you that just like to go see what your car will do and aren't interested in the competition side of things.

If you have any questions just let me know and I will do my best to answer all of them.

Brian
Old 01-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Mudd

BUMP
Old 01-22-2004, 12:44 PM
azrael

I might hit up Bandimere on a test and tune day or something, but I probably won't run competitively. I'm planning to run AutoX this season as much as I can.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:42 PM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Default Re: Upcoming Bandimere Drag Racing Season

Originally posted by Mudd
I thought I would let everyone know that's interested in racing this upcoming season at Bandimere Speedway that their annual racers meeting is coming up soon.
Brian
Hey Brian--I hope to join you one of these days at Bandimere. I'm really looking forward to our next romp through the mountains this spring.

Bob