Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Went shopping today

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Risk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went shopping today

Jeez, I do this every year, and every year I swear I wont do the day after Christmas thing again. The only thing that keeps me doin it is that there are smokin deals out there. So I go to the South Coast Plaza......wait, let me back up.......I can see the mall a good 20min before I even get into the parking lot. Once Im in the parking lot I very quickly (about 30 min later) find a parking spot and head in. First problem: The spot that I find is at the other end of the mall then the Nordstroms which I am trying to get to for their half yearly sale. So, no big deal, I walk through the mall wishing that I had a camera since my cutie radar is on overload (gotta love them rich girls!!) and I decide to go into a few stores before I get to the Nordstrom. So I go into this high end suit store and proceed to walk up to what HAD to be the most expensive suit in there, ****, that figures. Well, If I ever buy a $2500 suit, it would be that valentino that I tried on! THen I pop over to Hugo Boss and a few other stores before getting to Nordstrom. The moral of the story....the reason that I do this every year is because I only spent about 300 bucks and walked away with a Hugo Boss button down shirt, a pair of stone washed Diesel jeans and a pair of cardigan brown Gordon Rush italian slip-ons (exquisite). Will I do it again next year?? F#ck it, why not!!
Old 12-26-2004, 10:25 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey, I went to South Coast today too at about 2pm. I didn't see you though. Anyway, the Bristol exit was backed up allllll the waaaay! It was pretty crazy. But once I got inside the parking structure, I got lucky and found a spot closet to the door. hahaha.

Oh... I got me a 50% off on a 2005 calendar and some other goodies. everything was on sale!!! I love buying stuff for cheap.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:05 PM
BoostTed

seems like the girls were out in full force today everywhere. i went to Glendale galleria and damn lots of eye candy...oh yea i did some shopping too.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:19 PM
Tenn_SZ
Banned

you wanna hit up some good deals on suits...... Nordstrom Rack has some good deals.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:56 AM
Risk

Originally posted by SHO-TIME

Oh... I got me a 50% off on a 2005 calendar and some other goodies.

What kind of calendar did you get?
Old 12-27-2004, 10:45 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by Risk
What kind of calendar did you get?

Oh... it's not what you are thinking! hahaha.

I got one of those "National Parks" calendars for the family room.

I usually wait to get my calendars b/c they go on sale after x'mas but still intime for the New Year. I also have the one that my auto insurance company sends me every year in my bedroom.