Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

3/26 Dynoday: Aftermath And Shoutouts

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 07:52 AM
JKDman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3/26 Dynoday: Aftermath And Shoutouts

First off, it was a great day. Thank God for no rain. Would have sucked bigtime. It was pretty warm though, i can imagine some people could have some sunburn.

DYNORUNS:
Very well handled IMO. Steve(owner) did a FABULOUS job. He will *NEVER* underestimate me again. He thought maybe 10 people would show. Little did he know 20+ would show. Thanks all for showing up!

MY NUMBERS:
ACTUAL: 254rwhp/235tq
SAE: 246rwhp/232tq

And now... onto the shoutouts!!!

HYDRAZINE(Tony):
Bro, it was GREAT to see you again. Too bad about the beer got a little warm. But hey, it was good to shoot the breeze, talk about mods, and see the plenum spacer ONCE AGAIN prove itself to the people that got them yesterday. Next time, we'll have to roll up and you'll have to provide some of that great Castaic hospitality

DaveO:
The man with the plug in engine temp reader. That was very cool. And at the same time very disturbing! Made me realize how freaking hot it gets under there. Also, thanks for sharing some great ideas. We'll keep it all hush hush for now It was great to meet you and hope to see you at the next one of these we have.

FLZ BOY:
Love the color man. Nice numbers too bro. That cooldown REALLY improved your numbers. That's it, next dynoday, i'm letting my car sit for 3 hours and then running it. Anyone got ice? It was great to meet you man. See you at the next GTG.

RISK:
Nice numbers bro. What's the next mod you're going to do? Intake?

We saw some VERY NICE Z's showed up. We'll set up another one later. Maybe a month or so later. With the numbers that we got, i think all of us have plans on tuning or adding a few more mods in the near future, and then we'll setup another DynoDay. I'll be expecting much better numbers and coordinating from that next one.

Thanks again everyone for stepping up and making this Dynoday a great turnout. Really appreciate it. I really don't mind setting these up as long as i know i won't be the one holding the burning bag at the end of it...

Peace!

MEECHIN/JKDman(Dru)
Old 03-27-2005, 08:08 AM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang, you got some good numbers for what your mods are and with 19s. Nice job. I'd be interested in doing it in the next few months. My bro just got an 06 G35 6mt, and he is interested as well.
Old 03-27-2005, 11:15 AM
FLZ_Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was awesome to meet some new people. We need to combine this thread with the other 3/26 dyno result thread.