Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Any recommendations for Car Wash in OC?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Me350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any recommendations for Car Wash in OC?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good car washes in OC? I have been to a couple in Costa Mesa and the Auto Spa in Newport Beach on PCH1. I found that most of them are about the same and if you go on the weekends it feels like a rush to wash your car.

Unfortunately, I live in an apartment and they do not allow car washes in the lot. I wash my own car if and only I head back to SGV to my bro's place. Most of the time, I go to the hand car washes.

I am looking for a reputable hand car wash place. I usually just get the regular wash. Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you know the price that would help too. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:43 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

what about those DIy car wash booths
Old 10-30-2005, 02:03 PM
daytona350z

Originally Posted by Me350Z
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good car washes in OC? I have been to a couple in Costa Mesa and the Auto Spa in Newport Beach on PCH1. I found that most of them are about the same and if you go on the weekends it feels like a rush to wash your car.

Unfortunately, I live in an apartment and they do not allow car washes in the lot. I wash my own car if and only I head back to SGV to my bro's place. Most of the time, I go to the hand car washes.

I am looking for a reputable hand car wash place. I usually just get the regular wash. Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you know the price that would help too. Thanks in advance.

pm me if you want a so cal detailer as well
Old 10-30-2005, 03:00 PM
mario60185
Chicago Realtor

how about your hands and a sponge!?? sorry you asked for it....i cant let anyone touch my z, i dont know how u do it