Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Attached Thumbnails ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-resize1.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-resize2.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-resize5.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-resize7.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-resize9.jpg  

Old 11-19-2005, 04:01 PM
A-Plus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn DEL SLOW!!!! Crazy Bastard!!!
Old 11-19-2005, 04:47 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by cocos350z
WOW
You've got some amazing cars! Look forward to seeing you 3 there~
Cheers
Thanks Cocos350z, it was nice meeting you, and seing you there. KIT!
We will let you know when we go to our next track day....
Old 11-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great meet, Great people it was nice seeing some familar faces and meeting others. I also had fun with that Sh!tbox honda who tried to drift in front of my and almost lost it on the freeway. He must have thought we were driving hyundai's or something trying to race us....PlAAAEEZZZZEEEE. I have a ton of pics I took and will poist later and where did you post ****** run off to we came out of the Crab shack and everyone was gone......

Last edited by Ed 718; 11-19-2005 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:44 PM
ActionJackson

Great cruise, nice people and great seeing people again from the last meet and seeing some new cars as well, here's the pics I took. Not sure how to get full sized pictures outta yahoo photo albums though

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/action.../ph//my_photos

Thanks to Amit for leading the cruise from Irvine Spectrum!
Old 11-19-2005, 05:52 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
Great cruise, nice people and great seeing people again from the last meet and seeing some new cars as well, here's the pics I took. Not sure how to get full sized pictures outta yahoo photo albums though

Whats up Action Jackson, I must have missed you at Hazard Center. I got there (late) around 1:30. It would have been nice to have met you.

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 11-19-2005 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Navygolf13

GREAT TIME!!!! It was great seeing everyone and putting faces to names. Can't wait to do it all over again. We will post pics when we figure it out.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:17 PM
ablangc

Originally Posted by A-Plus
Damn DEL SLOW!!!! Crazy Bastard!!!
He almost ate it a few times. I was more worried about the other cars.....
Old 11-19-2005, 06:32 PM
ActionJackson

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
Whats up Action Jackson, I must have missed you at Hazard Center. I got there (late) around 1:30. It would have been nice to have met you.
Darn it, I was probably eating then haha. Hope to see you at another meet then for next time, I really wanted to checkout that turbo.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:40 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Thumbs up

Darn it, I was probably eating then haha. Hope to see you at another meet then for next time, I really wanted to checkout that turbo.
I was looking forward to talking to you and others. I was a little late, but here is the pics I did get.
Attached Thumbnails ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-g1.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-meet1.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-meet2.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-meet3.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-meet4.jpg  

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 11-19-2005 at 07:01 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:48 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

When you came out to the parking lot after you were done eating, did you see this, it was me in the VRT, JWT TT G35. If not than You missed me.
Attached Thumbnails ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-g1.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-g2.jpg  

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 11-19-2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:15 PM
nwrzg35

here are some..
Attached Thumbnails ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-nov.19-041.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-nov.19-040.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-nov.19-036.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-nov.19-034.jpg   ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***-nov.19-032.jpg  

Old 11-19-2005, 07:51 PM
cocos350z

Hey Scott,

Good meeting you and Mike. Thanks for posting some pics. I won't get mine up until tomorrow. Yes, PLEASE let me know when you set up a track day!
Cheers,
Coco

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
Thanks Cocos350z, it was nice meeting you, and seing you there. KIT!
We will let you know when we go to our next track day....
Old 11-19-2005, 07:54 PM
cocos350z

Thumbs up

This is the BESTEST idea - putting the pics on Yahoo!!! MUCH better than posting thumbnails. Thanks a mil the pics are great - so cool that you took some as the ride was in progress~

Old 11-19-2005, 08:30 PM
ActionJackson

This is the BESTEST idea - putting the pics on Yahoo!!! MUCH better than posting thumbnails. Thanks a mil the pics are great - so cool that you took some as the ride was in progress~
Thanks coco, your ride was hot! I couldn't stop drooling

Props to my sister for taking the awesome in-car shots lol

Last edited by ActionJackson; 11-19-2005 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:22 PM
MIAPLAYA

Had a great time all glad everyone could make it and I hope the route was enjoyable. Its one of my favorite roads in SD. Sorry I left a little early I was running VERY late for a friends party and I waited till the last minute to leave. Thank you everybody who came out and made this cruise such a success especially those who helped organize this. There were tons of VERY nice cars and it was great to put a face with a lot of names. Thanks again to everyone who came out and hopefully we can do it again sometime.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:10 AM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Had a great time all glad everyone could make it and I hope the route was enjoyable. Its one of my favorite roads in SD. Sorry I left a little early I was running VERY late for a friends party and I waited till the last minute to leave. Thank you everybody who came out and made this cruise such a success especially those who helped organize this. There were tons of VERY nice cars and it was great to put a face with a lot of names. Thanks again to everyone who came out and hopefully we can do it again sometime.
What's up Rob, I got there (Hazard Center) late, about 1:30ish. I saw you leaving as I was just getting done eating (at Joes Crab Shack)

Anyways, I looked for you and your car at MPG (Motor Press Guild) on Wed., Didn't see you, or your car. I did see The T.N. "G" and Mossy Per. yellow Z and Mr. Kojema driving it there. It was OK, you didn't realy miss anything.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:48 AM
vision619

Hey Scott,

Good meeting you and Mike. Thanks for posting some pics. I won't get mine up until tomorrow. Yes, PLEASE let me know when you set up a track day!
Cheers,
Coco
Nice meeting you too!

I had a great time. And to quote MiaPlaya, it was nice to put faces to all these names. You guys (at least the people I met) are all a bunch a really nice people. It's cool to meet people who are as much in to their cars as I am mine. I couldn't believe how many sick cars there were.

Yeah, the Del Sol kid was an a$$. Then turned comedian when he squared off with me. But 150+ run right after we passed the Honda with the white G was fun (and a little stupid I admit), but hey, If your gonna put so much time and money in to a car and you see wide open freeway with no cars in front of you ????

AWESOME MEET

Last edited by vision619; 11-20-2005 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:55 AM
vision619

Thanks coco, your ride was hot! I couldn't stop drooling
Props to my sister for taking the awesome in-car shots lol

Nice pictures Action. Which car were you driving? Did I get the chance to meet you? I was in the only Yellow Z. Scott met me a little at the Crab shack.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:19 AM
ActionJackson

I was driving the stock Daytona Blue Z with Top Speed Muffler, I was wearing a red shirt and cargo shorts (the funny lookin short guy when standing next to Amit ).

Quick Reply: ***Official Southern California Cruise/Meet Thread***