Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Justin, hows your car doing?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Alang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Justin, hows your car doing?

I havn't seen anything about your car's condition. Is it fixed yet?
Old 01-05-2003, 07:34 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hmm... I wonder how he is as well. I hope it's all fixed and lookin' brand spanking new.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Aloharacing

My car is great, thanks for asking.

I think you guys are talking about "Dustin".

-Justin
Old 01-07-2003, 01:31 PM
Alang

Well, I was only off by 1 letter, and your cars are even the same color

Was it Dustin that lost the argument with the barbed wire fence on our Palomar run? Just wanted to hear if his car was finished.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:00 PM
unho

just spoke to dustin today. he is doing good. going to enter his car into hot import nights on 2/15/03... i dont want to give too much away.. i'll let him give you all the details.
Old 01-09-2003, 01:44 AM
natve4ply

Default Hello everyone

happy new year everyone i hope everyone was safe, and had a great holidays. Its been a while since we talked and i just wanted to let you know how it has been since my off-road 4x4ing. So we are still in the shop and about 40% done as of today. which is kinda understandable due to the holiday season but damn its been over a month now. oh well, perfection takes time! So anyways, there are grand plans for my baby. the final product will be out hopfully just before hot import nights mid feb. and this what you will see......
veilside body kit
19" 5zigen Hyper ZRs with SO3s
2 boston pro 12s
8" dvd screen
mp3/cd player and all the fixins all around

So i have a few pics taken during the rebuilding stage but i dont know if you want to see them cuz remember the car's complete exterior had to be replaced due to the fact that for some reason nissan didnt make the 350Z an off-roading rally car, lol, so the pics are pretty ugly.

so thats where we are at right now but i will keep you all informed as the parts come rolling in

and a very big PS
I just want to tell everyone that as a member of this board and to all the people that i have come accross while participating throughout these forums, that this is not a club. This is a family. especially my southern california Z family. when the accident happened and everyone could have gone home or left, i was overwhelmed with emotions and joy to see that not just a couple guys stayed but almost everyone that was on the drive stayed with me while we figured things out. I never thought that a forum club would have so much heart and so much loyalty to each and everyone else. I broke down into tears may times over because the only people that i would even think to offer so much effort would be the ones that brought me into this world. It's such a tribute to see that the world has such amazing people in it and it just so happens that they all drive Zs! brent, patric, manny, everyone i just want to say thank you from the deepest part of me and to all my Z group. Without your loyalty and your commitment to helping others i don't think that i would be able to keep my head on straight. thank you so much everyone for being everything a Z owner should be. family.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:17 AM
Alang

I always like to see in process pics no matter how ugly. They just make the "after" pics looks that much better. Glad to hear that things going so well. Hope you get the car soon and definatly want to see the results.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:24 AM
SnoopyZ

Default Re: Hello everyone

Originally posted by natve4ply
and a very big PS
I just want to tell everyone that as a member of this board and to all the people that i have come accross while participating throughout these forums, that this is not a club. This is a family. especially my southern california Z family. when the accident happened and everyone could have gone home or left, i was overwhelmed with emotions and joy to see that not just a couple guys stayed but almost everyone that was on the drive stayed with me while we figured things out. I never thought that a forum club would have so much heart and so much loyalty to each and everyone else. I broke down into tears may times over because the only people that i would even think to offer so much effort would be the ones that brought me into this world. It's such a tribute to see that the world has such amazing people in it and it just so happens that they all drive Zs! brent, patric, manny, everyone i just want to say thank you from the deepest part of me and to all my Z group. Without your loyalty and your commitment to helping others i don't think that i would be able to keep my head on straight. thank you so much everyone for being everything a Z owner should be. family.
No problemo Justin!... that is what it is all about... =)
Old 01-09-2003, 11:51 AM
LowFuel

Dustin, glad to see you are still with us.
Cant wait to see the rebirth of your car!!

BTW if you dont mind my asking, where are you having the work done (body kit install, etc.)?
Old 01-09-2003, 05:33 PM
natve4ply

Default install

right now my car is at the barwick nissan dealership's body shop in san juan cap. (if you want to see it just ask charles to take you to it, is usually covered up) and then i'm going to take it straight from the body shop to serenity sound and performance, an sweet stereo shop to get the final work done in it. (the shop is located in fountain valley) the stereo and some bolt ons when they come in.
oh and by the way brent its dustin not justin, just thought that i would clear that up for you, oh and hows the wife doing, lol
Old 01-09-2003, 06:33 PM
BullishZ

Natve4play!!! ididn't know it was your car that had the "incident"!!!

Dood, you're one of 3 people I remember from the Stillen meet. besides Brent and Lowfuel. Good to hear all is good.
Old 01-10-2003, 10:32 PM
unho

Default Re: install

Originally posted by natve4ply
right now my car is at the barwick nissan dealership's body shop in san juan cap. (if you want to see it just ask charles to take you to it, is usually covered up) and then i'm going to take it straight from the body shop to serenity sound and performance, an sweet stereo shop to get the final work done in it. (the shop is located in fountain valley) the stereo and some bolt ons when they come in.
oh and by the way brent its dustin not justin, just thought that i would clear that up for you, oh and hows the wife doing, lol
HAHAHA how is honey bunnie doing?!?!

Last edited by unho; 01-10-2003 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:20 PM
dczoner

Dustin, glad to hear you made it! I was thinking for a while you'd given up on us Z people and changed camps (maybe Volvo or something like that )

Anyways, good to hear from you. So now as blackmail, lets see. . . I'd like everything stock that you've taken off thats still in most of 1 piece (I do have some incriminating video!!!)

J/K... Look forward to seeing your rebirth, and keep us abreast on your buildup.

Good luck!
Old 01-13-2003, 12:54 AM
natve4ply

wish i could help you out, but they replaced every panel of the car cuz they were no good, deep deep gashes. and about that vid, we will talk about that, and figure out what we will show. i'll pm you about the details.