Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Try Again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Try Again!

Well, I had a buyer and he backed out so I am now looking to sell my car again. It would be a lot easier if it could be sold together, but I can work things out with people possibly. I already bought the car back from the insurance company and need to get rid of it ASAP! Please any help with selling the whole thing would be great. Ed saw the car yesterday and it still runs perfect and sounds great!!

For those of you that missed the first post, it is totalled. The right side of the car is smashed, no damage from the accident to the engine or an electronics. You can see all of the mods in my sig.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me chime in......The engine bay is fine no damage even the intercooler is intact. The passenger compartment survived pretty well amazingly. The front airbags have not deployed yet and like Navy stated she starts right up and still has alot of life yet. The front and rear of the car still look intact and the only damage I saw was on the passenger side when the accident occured.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:06 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

PM'd
Old 12-22-2005, 01:29 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Edgar this is a good car to get if you think of it. The engine like I posted started right up and all the turbo components are complete. I would imagine this would be ideal for someone who has the plans to install a TT and build the engine. The engine is already built and swapping the complete engine would be a easier task than starting from scratch and install the TT or taking apart the engine to rebuild it....
Old 12-22-2005, 01:20 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Hey Edgar this is a good car to get if you think of it. The engine like I posted started right up and all the turbo components are complete. I would imagine this would be ideal for someone who has the plans to install a TT and build the engine. The engine is already built and swapping the complete engine would be a easier task than starting from scratch and install the TT or taking apart the engine to rebuild it....
Thanks Ed....

BOB..You have another PM.