Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

In LA on Vacation...whats to do here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
evimero350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In LA on Vacation...whats to do here?

Well Im from TN visititing some family in Los Angeles/Alhambra...Ive been trying to find some big tuner shops and just anything to do here....so whats up guys what can you tell me

Looking for:

Performance Shops to hopefully bring back some goodies

Car Meets

Shoppin Centers

Clubs

Please help out guys....Im leaving the 21st but on the 14th/15th will be IN Las Vegas!
Old 06-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Vicynax

If you are in LA, check out Melrose, Promenade, Rodeo... Pretty sure they are different then the ones at TN...

There's tons of fantastic restaurants close to those shopping areas as well. Ie. Crustacean, Hotel Bel-Air, L'Orangerie, Urasawa. These are more for the older crowd which I like, or you can try Asia de'Cuba, The Ivy, Dolce for more younger, hip crowds.

PCH is a great drive as well. Go rent some convert. mustang or Z and just cruise up and down. Great view, beautiful drive.

Clubs hard to tell you because they differ so much.. Not sure if you are into the shoulder-to-shoulder, you can taste their sweat type of clubs or the high end ones.

And then there's alot of great golf courses if you golf.

Car meets just check in here I guess. Pretty sure you'll be able to see lots of cars if you find a way to get to the Block this Friday and join the Supra forum for the viewing of FF3.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Saint_Spinner

Its kinda overrated but since your in L.A., try going down to Super Autobahks (crap...I can't spell today). That will give you a nice dose of JDM stuff (air freshners and clay bars ), but since your in Alhambra, all you gotta do is drive around town a bit. There are plenty of small mom&pops tuner shops in that area.

If you want good, cheap asian grub your right at it. Just about any place in Alhambra is yummy. If the restaurant gets a "C" grade then its good ****!
Old 06-12-2006, 07:14 PM
GReddySetGO
Banned

If youre coming with girls, I'll take you all clubbing