Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Dave & Busters Meet Thurs March 6th

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 10:17 PM
dczoner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dave & Busters Meet Thurs March 6th

Hey all,

I'd just like to invite everyone out to Dave & Busters on Thursday March 6, at 8pm. We're meeting up out in Orange, CA, you can find the location & map at Dave & Busters. This is technically a SoCalZ group meet, but its completely informal and I'd love to see everyone show up - you're all invited! Remember Dave & Busters is cool with under 21 as long as there's an accompanying 25 year old or older, up until 10pm. After that its 21 & up.

We're probably gonna have a nice dinner, play some games (especially those Daytona Racing games where we can all find out who the REAL racers are), maybe a couple drinks (maximum 2 if you think ur leaving in your own Z ). It should just be some good fun, in a social atmosphere. Also, as always, friends & family are more than welcome. Please respond if you're interested, and I can make sure we get enough reservations made. Also on a Thursday nite the parking lot shouldn't be too crowded, so we might be able to get some pics in with the group too.

Take care.
Old 02-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Ryan

This is the one at the Block right?
Old 02-24-2003, 01:11 PM
dczoner

Originally posted by Ryan
This is the one at the Block right?
Yeah, I guess so. I don't know for sure - I've never been to this one, but yeah, I think its at the Block (I'm curious to figure out what the means). . . Anyways, yeah, all Nissan's are more than welcome, if you've got any Altima/Maxima buddies that wanna roll out. Actually for that matter its not even an all Nissan thing. If you guys have any car-people that wanna come out, they're more than welcome. Only reason why I say that is just cause the conversation usually steers towards car-talk all nite.

Take care.
Old 02-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in Orange, and yes, Dave and Busters is at the north end of the Block ( the opposite side from 22 freeway).

I was going to try and make this get-together (I think I've still got some credits on my D&B card), but this is same night as the Group Z meeting.

Maybe afterwards.
Old 02-24-2003, 03:56 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

sometimes youth can suck
Old 02-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Ryan

Originally posted by dczoner
Yeah, I guess so. I don't know for sure - I've never been to this one, but yeah, I think its at the Block (I'm curious to figure out what the means). . . Anyways, yeah, all Nissan's are more than welcome, if you've got any Altima/Maxima buddies that wanna roll out. Actually for that matter its not even an all Nissan thing. If you guys have any car-people that wanna come out, they're more than welcome. Only reason why I say that is just cause the conversation usually steers towards car-talk all nite.

Take care.
I'll post about it on Altimas.net. I probably won't be able to attend since I have class Friday morning at 8:00 (parking at SDSU sucks, if I'm going to be early, might as well have a class).
Old 02-25-2003, 02:29 PM
ghostkilla

Originally posted by Scafremon
I live in Orange, and yes, Dave and Busters is at the north end of the Block ( the opposite side from 22 freeway).

I was going to try and make this get-together (I think I've still got some credits on my D&B card), but this is same night as the Group Z meeting.

Maybe afterwards.

GroupZ meets every 2nd thursday, which would be the 13th. We are meeting on the 6th
Old 02-25-2003, 03:00 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by ghostkilla
GroupZ meets every 2nd thursday....
Which would explain the lack of attendence I have been noticing at recent Group Z meetings.

(thanks for pointing out my boo-boo)
Old 02-26-2003, 02:24 AM
XBS
Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i would go but im only 17 not 18 for like 2 months all my older freidns are only 22
Old 02-26-2003, 04:21 PM
bobowah

Be forewarned last time there was a meet at the Irvine Spectrum, security kicked out all of us b/c we were loitering. This was for an Acura CL/TL meet. Make sure you have everyone just meet inside D&B.

-J
Old 02-27-2003, 12:43 AM
ghostkilla

Originally posted by bobowah
Be forewarned last time there was a meet at the Irvine Spectrum, security kicked out all of us b/c we were loitering. This was for an Acura CL/TL meet. Make sure you have everyone just meet inside D&B.

-J
This is at the Block of Orange
Old 03-05-2003, 02:29 PM
dczoner

Just a friendly reminder, the Dave & Buster's Meet is still happening - we're gonna meet around 8:00 at the farthest part of the parking lot as possible from the main entrance, so if you show up just pull around to the far end of the lot - on a Thursday it shouldn't be too full. I look forward to meeting everyone there, it should be a fun time and I challenge everyone to some 4 person racing games!

See you tomorrow night!
Old 03-05-2003, 05:41 PM
kaiser23

I prolly won't make it. Leaving LA anytime before like 8 is retarded (traffic), but maybe...just maybe...

-Sean
Old 03-10-2003, 02:06 PM
BullishZ

How was the meet? Pictures?
Old 03-10-2003, 02:46 PM
dczoner

The meet was actually really fun. Only 3 people came out - myself and 2 other guys from SoCalZ. We had some dinner, talked cars, etc for a while - and then we played a bunch of rounds of San Francisco Rush 3-way. It was pretty fun. We don't really have any pics - although it was kinda funny to have my car parked next to a z32 parked next to a z31. Until you've had your car next to all these Z's you really don't quite understand the "Z-DNA".

Also Snoopyz & I missed each other by what sounds like inches. I saw his black out in the parking lot, but I didn't see him inside, and I guess he forgot my phone number. He he ... oh well, next time, next time.

No pics, wasn't really much to photograph! But definitely Dave & Busters is a good time, especially those linked racing games.