Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Retards at Corona Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:06 AM
FijiZRacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retards at Corona Nissan

They managed to fk up my Z again. This time they didn't tighten the oil drain plug all the way and I was leakin' oil all over the place. In the first incident they managed to somehow rip off part of my front bumper with the lift. Just a heads up...
Old 08-15-2006, 10:54 AM
xStriderx

Please don't get me started on these guys. These guys are the rudest mean spirited people i've ever worked with. I took my Z there serveral times and never took it there again. Personally, i'd rather take my car to Duarte(Performance Z) or Riverside(hot asian half white girl that works there) if I have to. BUT NEVER CORONA NISSAN.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Nastyboy

I just moved to Riverside, by Riverside Nissan, and so far they look like cool peeps. They were all asking questions about my Z and reassured me the would take extra steps to insure her safety. They even gave me a tour of their garage to make me feel comfortable.

I've also gone to Empire Nissan in Ontario. If you go there, ask for Joe Avila and tell him Tony with the Blue Z sent ya. He's real cool peeps. Again, he's made sure the guys take extra precaution with my car and any other of my friends who have gone there.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:54 PM
350zjanet

PERFORMANCE NISSAN IN DUARTE KICKS ***....AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE I WORK THERE....LOL....CHECK OUT WWW.MYNISMO.COM
Old 08-15-2006, 02:11 PM
josephchihweilu

ive never even herad of corona nissan...weird. from now on im going to performance nissan since ive heard so many great things about it.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:29 PM
jd2k1

They must be drinking too much Corona when they're working.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:26 AM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey don't knock those guys someone has to hire the mentally challenged, it's the law.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:51 AM
ZTheWayILook

Ok there are 2 Riverside Nissan locations. Raceway Nissan and the little tiny I cant find a damn parking spot Nissan on auto center drive. I sure hope you dont mean Raceway Nissan because they have awful service and I almost got my Z from them. I got my Z at Corona Nissan and they actually went the extra mile for me to get it that day. I've only been there 2 times to get my car serviced and it was fine. Reading this actually makes me worry now. No rudeness though, thats Toyota of Riverside.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:41 AM
james840a

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, i been to the Corona Nissan 2 times myself, They seem to be ok. I had a oil service done there, and my window motor replaced.
Redlands Nissan is a different story, They F**d my OEM wheels when i had the tire/alignment recall done But they did replace them at there cost. Plus they have a big window from there waiting room to there garage area so i can watch them work on it
Old 08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
B-Unit

thats where i bought my car. taken it there 1 time for a service everything went OK but i wasnt modded heavily at the time so who knows howd itd go down now..
Old 08-16-2006, 01:22 PM
LAKERSFAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is kind of off topic but i went there to test drive the 05 Z they had with the Nismo package (exhaust, suspension, wheels, etc.) I even made an appointment with them earlier in the week to drive that specific car. I called that morning before I drove all the way up there to make sure it was cool to test drive and i kept getting reassured that it would be ok. Long story short, they made me a decent offer so i was pretty interested. I kept asking to test drive the thing (Mind you Ive been there already for almost 2 hours) and they kept blowing me off. They kept saying yea were gonna pull it out in just a minute. Finally when they came to ask for my keys to test drive my car (for trade in value) I said thats fine but i want to go for my test drive at the same time. They seemed to have a problem with that so I walked out. Any way, if you are reading this Corona Nissan, I got an even better deal on my 06 Z. You guys suck A**!
Old 08-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I'll bet you money they forgot to replace the drain plug washer (you must replace after every oil change). It's a $0.60 part, but if the mechanic does not care / does not feel like doing it / does not know to do it, you will likely leak oil. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR BACK THERE. Most likely they will just overtighten the drain plug to take care of the leak, which will only make the problem worse when you take the car in for your next oil change.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:48 PM
ZTheWayILook

I may be off topic guys but I want breakfast with da king
Old 08-31-2006, 01:48 AM
n8vz

Originally Posted by Wired 24/7
I'll bet you money they forgot to replace the drain plug washer (you must replace after every oil change). It's a $0.60 part, but if the mechanic does not care / does not feel like doing it / does not know to do it, you will likely leak oil. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR BACK THERE. Most likely they will just overtighten the drain plug to take care of the leak, which will only make the problem worse when you take the car in for your next oil change.
One more reason I tend to do oil change myself. Most shops (dealers/lube joints) will be an oil change in 30min or so. But when i take my Z to the local hobby shop (military base) and use their 4post lift, it takes me at least 45 min for a DIY oil change.. This includes removing the plastic underbody cover and letting the used oil drain out as much as possible. Makes my think shops tend to rush things.