Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 01:50 PM
JDM_Joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
+2...when rain hits...I turn into korean ahjuhshi driver. suspension setting on soft, and drive UBER slow!
haha what would happen if u turned esp off and drove it in dyno mode
Old 01-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by JDM_Joe
+1 scary as hell!! be careful driving in the rain everyone

RWD is the suckage i was on my way to my mechanic in rosemead to add my motul brake rbf600 fluid and bleed them when i didnt want to continue since the rain was outta whack yo
Old 01-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Benzoboi

haha what would happen if u turned esp off and drove it in dyno mode
Drivin the car stock is already a handful in the rain...turn esp off and it's a fail...turn on dyno mode and it's an EPIC fail...

dyno mode in the dry is a handful already...death in the rain...
Old 01-23-2009, 03:04 PM
JDM_Joe

Drivin the car stock is already a handful in the rain...turn esp off and it's a fail...turn on dyno mode and it's an EPIC fail...

dyno mode in the dry is a handful already...death in the rain...
especially since your car isn't anywhere near stock, i dont even wanna go there.. i need a ride in your monster amg~
Old 01-23-2009, 03:05 PM
JDM_Joe

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80

RWD is the suckage i was on my way to my mechanic in rosemead to add my motul brake rbf600 fluid and bleed them when i didnt want to continue since the rain was outta whack yo
yea on the way to work from my house, 2N and 210W was pretty bad with rain...
Old 01-23-2009, 03:12 PM
JDM_Joe

i wish dad's e63 had a slightly louder exhaust note.. since the car is leased, we don't want to do any cutting or welding of the stock exhaust. is there a 100% bolt-on x-pipe that deletes the resonators? i saw the thread on vrp's x-pipe but heard mixed reviews... any input would be great sun hyung
Old 01-23-2009, 03:35 PM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

i wish my dad had an e63
Old 01-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Benzoboi

i wish dad's e63 had a slightly louder exhaust note.. since the car is leased, we don't want to do any cutting or welding of the stock exhaust. is there a 100% bolt-on x-pipe that deletes the resonators? i saw the thread on vrp's x-pipe but heard mixed reviews... any input would be great sun hyung
Well...on the 63 motor, if you want a lil more rumble...all you need to do is cut out the resonators...Unfortunately there is no 100% bolt on x pipe or anything for that matter. You have to cut the resonators out and then you have a choice of either straight pipe or going with the x-pipe.

I say just go ahead and cut out the resonators...it's simple and cheap. They aren't going to say anything about it being cut as long as you return it the way you got it...You won't regret it!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

can someone cut my pipes
Old 01-23-2009, 04:19 PM
JDM_Joe

Well...on the 63 motor, if you want a lil more rumble...all you need to do is cut out the resonators...Unfortunately there is no 100% bolt on x pipe or anything for that matter. You have to cut the resonators out and then you have a choice of either straight pipe or going with the x-pipe.

I say just go ahead and cut out the resonators...it's simple and cheap. They aren't going to say anything about it being cut as long as you return it the way you got it...You won't regret it!
i see. i would think the x-pipe would get rid of some drone as opposed to going straight pipe. is there any specific brand x-pipe i should use or just have one custom made by an exhaust shop?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
RichieM
Banned for NON PAYMENT

can someone cut my pipes
ill trade you midpipes ;D
Old 01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

buttonwillow tommorow

woo hoo
Old 01-23-2009, 04:45 PM
IP Gthreefive

alrite guys...i'm outta here.. gotta get home and start loading stuff up.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:48 PM
JDM_Joe

good luck at buttonwillow~ david hyung i hope those ce28n's help you shave some time off at the track
Old 01-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Benzoboi

i see. i would think the x-pipe would get rid of some drone as opposed to going straight pipe. is there any specific brand x-pipe i should use or just have one custom made by an exhaust shop?
Honestly, go to a good exhaust shop and tell him to make you one...it'll be ALOT cheaper then buyin one from a "mercedes tuner"...

OR

Let me ask my guy to see if he has anything for the 63 motors as far as an exhaust. I'm going to see him tomorrow cause it's his brother's gf's bday tomorrow. I'll let you know!

buttonwillow tommorow

woo hoo
Good look pimp!

Originally Posted by IP Gthreefive
alrite guys...i'm outta here.. gotta get home and start loading stuff up.
Good luck pimp!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Benzoboi

JOE...sign up!

www.bmwvsmbz.com/forum/index.php
Old 01-23-2009, 05:01 PM
JDM_Joe

[QUOTE=Benzoboi;6856386]Honestly, go to a good exhaust shop and tell him to make you one...it'll be ALOT cheaper then buyin one from a "mercedes tuner"...

OR

Let me ask my guy to see if he has anything for the 63 motors as far as an exhaust. I'm going to see him tomorrow cause it's his brother's gf's bday tomorrow. I'll let you know!

i prefer to get it done by someone you know but if he can't then i'll have to look for a good exhaust shop. let me know after you talk to him. thanks for the help hyung!!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:11 PM
JDM_Joe

just signed up!! forum looks pretty cool.. i was only limited to mbworld.org before but i'll be checking this one out also from now on
Old 01-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Benzoboi

Honestly, go to a good exhaust shop and tell him to make you one...it'll be ALOT cheaper then buyin one from a "mercedes tuner"...

OR

i prefer to get it done by someone you know but if he can't then i'll have to look for a good exhaust shop. let me know after you talk to him. thanks for the help hyung!!
In that case, let me talk to my friend to see what the best thing to do is. He is a mb tech that started his own shop, so he can do EVERYTHING for you! ie. service, maintenance and such.

If you decide to do it, try to get the car fer a day, I'll meet you up, and well get it done. Shouldn't take long at all... I"ll keep you in the loop.

just signed up!! forum looks pretty cool.. i was only limited to mbworld.org before but i'll be checking this one out also from now on
The site is great. I go to MBWORLD for the techinical stuff from sponsors...and I go on here to hang with the homies. This forum is like the ktown z forum but for the benz crowd. Granted most of the guys are in the oc area, we always hang at the shop and have fun!

I'll also keep you posted on the meets we go to. Hang out with us fer a while and yer car won't be stock for long!

Last edited by Benzoboi; 01-23-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:30 PM
JDM_Joe

In that case, let me talk to my friend to see what the best thing to do is. He is a mb tech that started his own shop, so he can do EVERYTHING for you! ie. service, maintenance and such.

If you decide to do it, try to get the car fer a day, I'll meet you up, and well get it done. Shouldn't take long at all... I"ll keep you in the loop.

The site is great. I go to MBWORLD for the techinical stuff from sponsors...and I go on here to hang with the homies. This forum is like the ktown z forum but for the benz crowd. Granted most of the guys are in the oc area, we always hang at the shop and have fun!

I'll also keep you posted on the meets we go to. Hang out with us fer a while and yer car won't be stock for long!
sounds good it's nice to know that there is another place i can go to besides the stealerships lol..

Quick Reply: Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!