Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Paintball on FEB24?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Aloharacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm headed to Velocity in Ramona this weekend. Even though it's farther than Escondido, the park is rated in the top 10 in the US. It's worth the extra drive.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:38 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by Aloharacing
I'm headed to Velocity in Ramona this weekend. Even though it's farther than Escondido, the park is rated in the top 10 in the US. It's worth the extra drive.
I went to velocity once I did not like the ref we had he was really young and immature! I went there and also hated their rental guns, their fields were some what nice. The reason why I choose Mr. Paintball is because the staff is pretty cool. If your going to drive extra you should go to Jungle paintball in lake elsinore, i hear its reallly sick!!!!! there fields are soo sick!
here is there website: ill go someday

http://www.jungle-island.com/index2.asp

Last edited by chuquison; 02-07-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:57 AM
seoulcity

if your ever in the acton area, even though i live in ktown... stop by paintball fury, im almost there every sunday.. lol.. not every but most sundays... with a mask with a custom korean flag headband, a black ion with a ghetto empire reloader!! now that woah! lol, and da only z parked there too, if im too lazy to move my z and take my expedition that is.. i also go to conquest when there speedball is up.. but rare..

is that your gun knucklez? nice gun... where you usually play at? ive heard of knucklez.. you knoe who panda is? anyways...

Last edited by seoulcity; 02-08-2007 at 10:01 AM.