Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

West Covina Nissan THUMBS UP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
hieu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default West Covina Nissan THUMBS UP!!!

Jeff you are the man! Thanks for the tour! Everyone should check this place out... This dealership is so nice! Very interested in the Dyno machine thats going to be set up for tunning in the future! First class dealership with first class service and no bs. I am so glad that we have this place to go to for support. Service advisors helped me right away and were all very nice. They were very welcoming. Reminds me of the service at Longo Lexus. You know how we only had one go to guy for Performance Nissan? I had a chance to chat with the service advisors while waiting for my car and I think all three of these guys are "go to guys" here....

I took it in for an oil counsumption test. I was mid way doing my oil consumption test at performance nissan until Jason left.. I was losing 1 quart every 500-700 miles. Was about to take it in for the second test and get the engine. But I thought about it.... With Jason gone their was no one to watch out for us... service advisor never seem happy when I came. So I decided to start the consumption test all over with Jeff. After meeting him today, I know I made the right choice. He made me feel assured that everything would be done right.

Thanks again Jeff! btw who ever thought about putting the plasma screens in the waiting area is a genius. It made time pass by so fast haha
Old 02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
gsazabi

I will be there this Sat getting some warranty work done.
Already talked to Jeff on the phone today about it and I already expect nothing but best service.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 PM
ZPHILE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make sure that you update your results and experiences on the 'Oil consumption' post. K?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:17 PM
hieu

Originally Posted by ZPHILE
Make sure that you update your results and experiences on the 'Oil consumption' post. K?
Will do!
Old 02-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to help! Thanks for coming by and letting me show off this place... See ya' soon. Jeff
Old 03-01-2007, 02:48 PM
hieu

Update: After the first test at West Covina. Jeff told me he would see what he can do about getting the engine faster... I was down 1.5 quarts in 700 miles.

Left the dearship knowing that they were ordering a new long block for me. Two days later I get a call from Jeff that the engine was in! Super fast....

My car is at West Covina Nissan now. They said it will take 3-4 days.. I'll keep you guys updated. I am very happy with everything so far. And thanks again Jeff!