Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Ultimate praise from Jag E-type owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 03:44 PM
bobowah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate praise from Jag E-type owner

I was driving home today after running some errands.

Then I noticed a 1962 Jaguar E-type 4.2 in front of me... I was like wow... There's a classic. I was enjoying the view.

http://www.jaguar-e-type.net/etype_4-2.htm

Then I went to make my turn... Then all of a sudden then I get a thumbs up from the Jag owner. We chatted for about 30 seconds and he said I like your car...

Then I made my turn and was like wow classic car guy just gave me the thumbs up!!! Soon to be a classic as well... Nissan 350z
Old 04-12-2003, 08:21 PM
fisherprice

Yeah I was washing my Brick the other day when a women in a Lexus SC40 (?) drove by and yelled beautiful car.

Later that evening when my AI programmer and I went out for a bite to eat we where greated by a couple that stated they where waiting 20 minutes to ask the owner what color the car was.

I wasn't sure if they where thinking of buying one, but when I let them know the color was being discontinued for 2k4 they where a little bummed.
Old 04-12-2003, 10:25 PM
dczoner

I can't even count the times back when I had the car in September and October that people would give me all kinds of praise. This car still gets looks (although they've calmed down now that there are more of them).

I think probably the best praise was from a guy I met that was driving an Infiniti sedan, and he followed me in to the Lowes parking lot. He jumped out of the car and we started talking - he couldn't believe the price. I let him sit in the drivers seat and he was sold - although I think I sold him on a G35 cause he has 2 young kids too. But he had had a 280 back in the day, and he loved the new Z.

Gotta love the heritage.