Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Taking mom in law to LA for the first time..need to know what area is safe? hehe

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 06:25 PM
16psibrick
Sponsor
Simplicity in Sound

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks guys, we booked a place in pasadena

mike, i will be delivering a customer car (a Z) back to him friday afternoon, if you wanna meet up, i will be in the torrance area...other htan that, the weekned is full of activities wtih the family..

but i will be in LA again next weekend. dropping off anothe cuatomers car and pikcing up my own, i will be by myself so i will probably spend saturday morning to noon chillin with dom before heading back, wanna meet up? lol

b
Old 07-25-2007, 09:32 PM
L33TZOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im staying at La Quinta in La Palma this weekend. (Not with my Z). Ive been there a few times. Either that one or the in Santa Ana or Ontario have been alright for me without worries.

Anyhow, I am looking for some local meets just to have something to do in the eve time. Anywhere in San Gabriel Valley or Orange County.
Appreciate if the asshats dont say Compton. I mean nothing is wrong with Compton but why did people say to stay there FTL?