Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Today's experience at West Covina Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 02:25 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Today's experience at West Covina Nissan

I scheduled an appointment yesterday to get alignment done since I just put new tires and wheels on.

I get there at 10:30 and request that they install my new lugs before they do my alignment. They say its going to take a couple of hours since they are short staffed on the weekends, which was fine by me.

After about an hour I decide to roam around and I see my car on the alignment rack..cool I assume it wont be much longer than 2 hours.

At the 2 hour mark I head into the service area and see my car off the rack but they hadn't put my lug nuts on yet. I go to one of the service guys, slightly upset because thats what I specifically requested.

The service guy I initially dealt with on my arrival decides to let me deal with another service tech, Harry.

Harry did a great job of making me happy. I complained my frustrations to him and he apologized for having me wait because they were going to need to redo the alignment. I happened to inquire if Jeff was working today and Harry decides to give me the alignment for free for all my trouble.

Overall I spent a good 3-4 hours to get my alignment done but everyone was very nice and friendly. The wait didnt seem as long since WCN has plenty of distractions in place. My first experience was a long one, but they made sure I left a happy customer.

Here is a blurry pic of my car on their alignment rack

Old 09-22-2007, 02:50 PM
wayneside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like those alignment racks...

glad you had a good experience!
Old 09-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Nato

cool deal my car is there somewhere in the shop bay gettin a motor put in damn i miss her
Old 09-22-2007, 07:03 PM
r_seng

good 'ol west covina nissan. i remember when i bought my lip and had it installed there. it took forever, i came in at 11 and left at around 4, they took a long, long time to install it because they were also short staffed and busy so when they got around to my car it was their lunch break.

but tim (now gone) made sure i also left a happy customer with a complimentary oil change new time around on the house.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:04 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Sorry about the wait times guys. The dealer has grown so big so fast that it's hard to keep up sometimes. The good news is help is on the way. We have been interviewing and hiring some new techs. This process takes time as we don't want just anyone working on our customers’ cars. They need to have a lot of experience and be able to attain "our" standards. Once we get the new guys in place, it will free up time for the techs that specialize in your modified cars (Leo, Jeff, Johnny) more time to work on your toys.
Thanks for the feedback and PM me or Frank anytime you feel the service wasn’t to your expectations.
Jeff