Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Who goes to UCR??

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 02:59 PM
KanGuru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who goes to UCR??

I have seen a few Zs in the parking lot and driving around riverside, anyone on the forums?
Old 10-18-2007, 03:43 PM
creationv2

hello =D...stock 06 redline...ive never seen your z in the parking lot...have you changed from the vertex kit? or do you even drive your z to ucr? cuz id love to see it in person =D =D

Last edited by creationv2; 10-18-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:06 PM
KanGuru

haha cool .. I drive my beater to ucr .. and once in awhile I'll bring the Z out .. trying to decide if I should just bring the Z to riverside .. the streets can get pretty bad ..

I searched ucr and found another thread about the same topic a few months back .. my apologies for reposting .. anyone else out here? we should have a meet in the near future .. I know there was one at the hooters a few weeks back .. couldn't make it .. Saw a few Z's today in lot 30 .. But there seems to be a bigger s2k crowd here .. where the Zs at?!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:43 PM
t1m1t

i think i was the one who made the last "who goes to ucr" thread. all is good though haha. im at the skool but mostly at the UV for classes. im in an 06 ppw btw. there was another ppw that gave me a "hey" the other day over on university and iowa.

however... i got in an accident today goin to skool on the 91 so my z is out for a couple months...
only two choices i had for a rental were dodge dakota and hyundai sonata. although i am korean... i went wit dodge haha. so if there ever is a ucr meet, ill be rollin in "my" dodge

Last edited by t1m1t; 10-18-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:18 AM
donut_boi

Count in another 05 PPW, where do you guys all park all I see is a 06 redline and a black 03-05 with stillen roof spoiler. Send me a PM if you guys decide to have a meet.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:03 PM
KanGuru

nice.. lots of PPW love at UCR .. aha .. I'll be driving my Z around for awhile .. brought it out .. I'll see how it goes .. PPW with AME rims and blue endless bbk .. my body kit is back to stock as I have something else coming in .. If you guys see me feel free to say wsup .. I'll try to get a meet going around here soon so we can all know who is who .. aha ..

t1m1t: ouch .. how'd that happen .. hope all comes out well .. yea just roll by in your dodge .. thats koo .. aha ..

donut_boi: I try to park as close as possible to my classes as walking can be b!tch .. seems door dings etc aren't that bad in the UCR parking lots .. *knock on wood* .. I'll probably start a new thread for a riverside meet soon .. I'll let you know wsup ..
Old 10-21-2007, 10:29 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

i go to ucr, i park in lot 30 the further part because its easier to get out of.

vertex lang kit w/ spoiler and canards, AIT hood, pink and blue ames, silver endless brakes, recaros w/ pink harnesses, roll cage but its pretty stealth, craftsquare mirrors, the clear led tails, extremely long exhaust tips, and uh i think thats all you can see thats obvious.
every other Z i see is stock so ive never posted any sighting up.

last year i had a pretty beat up kenstyle kit on meister s1s
i destroy kits fast, so this one will probably be beat up if you see it, but ive got extra bumpers of the lang because i love the kit so much.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:43 AM
dampy

graduated ucr in 03. went back a couple years ago, and a lot has changed (for the better!). i miss those huge nacho platters (from the place next to mama mia).
Old 10-21-2007, 03:38 PM
t1m1t

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
i go to ucr, i park in lot 30 the further part because its easier to get out of.

vertex lang kit w/ spoiler and canards, AIT hood, pink and blue ames, silver endless brakes, recaros w/ pink harnesses, roll cage but its pretty stealth, craftsquare mirrors, the clear led tails, extremely long exhaust tips, and uh i think thats all you can see thats obvious.
every other Z i see is stock so ive never posted any sighting up.

last year i had a pretty beat up kenstyle kit on meister s1s
i destroy kits fast, so this one will probably be beat up if you see it, but ive got extra bumpers of the lang because i love the kit so much.
i think i saw u on weds around the UV. i was in the auto ppw that u stopped next to. u gave a wave and i gave a nod back haha

if that was u, very very nice. after seein ur z im starting to think about the jdm taillights
Old 10-21-2007, 03:44 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

yeah that was me, i always try to say hi to other Z owners.
the clear lights work really good on white, i dont know if they would work on another color, but since you got white itd definitely look good.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:50 PM
creationv2

anyone know who the ppw z thats got the panda sortve look going on?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:19 PM
t1m1t

Originally Posted by dampy
graduated ucr in 03. went back a couple years ago, and a lot has changed (for the better!). i miss those huge nacho platters (from the place next to mama mia).
haha they use to have those bak when i was a freshman. the commons is totally revamped now and im pretty sure that place is gone. their burritos were alrite if i remember correctly
Old 10-21-2007, 08:04 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by creationv2
anyone know who the ppw z thats got the panda sortve look going on?

that might be donut_boi. Last time i saw his Z he had black rims and a black front lip on PPW. That was awhile back though so he might have changed stuff,
Old 10-22-2007, 01:43 AM
srexplicit

I live in MoVal!!
Meets @ hooters on fridays and Sats!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:26 AM
donut_boi

Originally Posted by stylett9
that might be donut_boi. Last time i saw his Z he had black rims and a black front lip on PPW. That was awhile back though so he might have changed stuff,
That might have been me. I have the a CF TS Front Diffuser and the AUT eyelids. As far as the panda look...maybe, Im debating what color to paint my Veilside V1 side underwings.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:22 AM
creationv2

Originally Posted by donut_boi
That might have been me. I have the a CF TS Front Diffuser and the AUT eyelids. As far as the panda look...maybe, Im debating what color to paint my Veilside V1 side underwings.
oh lol, i think it is you...for som reason i pictured your z with nismo sides two toned. but i saw your z again and yah you described your car =D
Old 10-22-2007, 10:27 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

haha, i only see stock Zs around town
Old 10-24-2007, 07:15 AM
donut_boi

yeah that was me, i always try to say hi to other Z owners.
the clear lights work really good on white, i dont know if they would work on another color, but since you got white itd definitely look good.
I honked at you the other day while you were entering the UV, you werent really paying attention maybe next time. Nice car btw and love the rims.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:19 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

yeah, i caught the honk after you passed me, figured id catch you next time, we got the nismo shop sticker in the sameplace.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:30 AM
donut_boi

yeah, i caught the honk after you passed me, figured id catch you next time, we got the nismo shop sticker in the sameplace.
Yup, you should come to the LA/SGV meet next saturday its the closest to the IE people. PM me if you want to go.

Quick Reply: Who goes to UCR??