Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Kearny Mesa Infiniti Service Review....

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008 | 12:14 PM
deanfootlong

Default Kearny Mesa Infiniti Service Review....

overall I would say they did a great job and did provide excellent customer service. Im a stickler on customer service since im in the customer service business(enterprise rent-a-car).

what went down?

my drivers side window motor was going crapping out on me. so it was time to bring it into the dealer and have them fix it since im still under warranty. I talked to them on the phone, everything was easy to set up and well understood. took it in a little early and they powered me through the paper work, filled everything out real quick, understood the problem with no questions. i went to lunch and came back. under and hour had gone by and my car was finished. they switched out the window motors real fast. also, i told them not to wash my car because i dont want to scratch my te37 TA's. everything went as planned.

i would highly reccomend Kearny Mesa Infiniti for service.

on a side note, im at 59k..... warranty ends at 60k..... extended warranty time?.... i dont want to have problems further down the road with any other electronics or anything. should i pay for the extended warranty? its something like 1600 for 24months/24k miles (from the mileage/date i buy it at).

just thought i'd let everybody know of my experience because i was searching for past history of KM infiniti here earlier.

Charles
Old 01-29-2008 | 01:50 PM
stylett9

Originally Posted by deanfootlong
overall I would say they did a great job and did provide excellent customer service. Im a stickler on customer service since im in the customer service business(enterprise rent-a-car).

what went down?

my drivers side window motor was going crapping out on me. so it was time to bring it into the dealer and have them fix it since im still under warranty. I talked to them on the phone, everything was easy to set up and well understood. took it in a little early and they powered me through the paper work, filled everything out real quick, understood the problem with no questions. i went to lunch and came back. under and hour had gone by and my car was finished. they switched out the window motors real fast. also, i told them not to wash my car because i dont want to scratch my te37 TA's. everything went as planned.

i would highly reccomend Kearny Mesa Infiniti for service.

on a side note, im at 59k..... warranty ends at 60k..... extended warranty time?.... i dont want to have problems further down the road with any other electronics or anything. should i pay for the extended warranty? its something like 1600 for 24months/24k miles (from the mileage/date i buy it at).

just thought i'd let everybody know of my experience because i was searching for past history of KM infiniti here earlier.

Charles
that sounds expensive. for 1600, you should be able to get a 4-5 year warrenty.
Old 01-29-2008 | 04:53 PM
deanfootlong

hmmmm, where else should i look for quotes on extended warranties?
Old 01-29-2008 | 08:56 PM
9kFever

lets see pics of those wheels!
Old 01-30-2008 | 07:53 AM
deanfootlong

they're coming they're coming i swear. im at work right now. i want to take a good photoshoot with one of my friends so it may have to wait. the wheels look amazing on the IP g.