Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What to do in LA ????

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 08:52 AM
nismor33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do in LA ????

Hi there !

Your great fotos of Magic Mountain got me thinking!!!

I cant get a flight home until Thursday midnight so I have arranged to fly into LA on Wednesday afternoon and get that evening and all day Thursday in your town.

Anyone recommend anything to do on a Wednesday night?

Also Magic Mountain looks crazy, is it worth the trip or do you recommend other sight seeing?

Would have been great to be hear earlier and hang out with you guys at your day out.

Mike
Old 06-17-2003, 02:26 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eat buddy.....L.A. has a plethora of culturally enriching food. Go to China town and load up on some MSG...

just don't get SARS!

If you like shoppin...go to Santa Monica Pier for that bushi toursist shoppin experience!

You a movie buff? Go to Hollywood Boulevard...step on the stars that belong to actors you can't stand!

My personal favorite is getting stuck in traffic. No matter what time of day it is you can count on mingling with L.A.'s finest while sitting in your car on the freeway.

I wonder when they're gonna install car to car In and Out on the freeway where waitress' rollerskate to your car with your burger while you wait in traffic?

anyhow...have fun! =)
Old 06-17-2003, 07:10 PM
nismor33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I might just do that !

Organised a hotel so all set. Magic Mountain looks like fun. I have been over a few times now so this will be something different.

Mike