Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

2009 Nissan Gt-r

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Benzoboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talked it over Andy and I think we will be holding off on this "first year" model...I think we're going to wait for the "other" model to come out and then I'll get at you then...
Old 02-17-2008, 01:35 PM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Talked it over Andy and I think we will be holding off on this "first year" model...I think we're going to wait for the "other" model to come out and then I'll get at you then...
I thought you didn't like the GT-R at all Sun, lol!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by gsazabi
I thought you didn't like the GT-R at all Sun, lol!

So what's the deal with your car...why do you have a G37 pic...I thought you only messed up fer front end on the Z??? Anyways explain it to me in the "other" thread...don't wanna high jack this thread...
Old 02-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Yeah, I'm sure they will sell even at outrageous prices, but just saying if one were to try harder, much better deals can be had.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:48 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

i think i will rather have the isf for half the price
Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

An email I got from NNA today:

Important Color Ordering Information!

The Premium Color for GT-R, Super Silver is limited to 25% of total production due to manufacturing constraints. Please keep in mind that if the total number of Super Silver orders placed are in excess of 25% the plant will not be able to build all of the orders. A number of how many Super Silver GT-R orders that can be built for each month will come from headquarters, and if a pre sold order specifying Super Silver cannot be inputted that month due to the color constraint, it will be rolled to the next month. Please keep this color constraint in mind when speaking with customers and placing your pre sold orders.

Important Cold Weather Package Information!

As orders are rolling in, we’re noticing a high penetration of the Cold Weather Package. This is not an appropriate package to put on vehicles intended for warm weather locations. To help clarify, here’s a description of what is in the cold weather package:

-Winter mix of coolant/water (50/50 mix). This is not an appropriate coolant mix for proper operation if the vehicle is to be operated in warm weather. If so, the coolant mix will need to be replaced with standard mix of 30/70 coolant/water to preserve performance.

-All-season tires. Optimal advertised all-around performance is derived only with the summer tires. Use of all-season tires will not yield announced performance numbers. Although the all-season tires are of high quality, they do not deliver performance equal to the summer performance tires.

-Silver wheels. The High Luster Smoke Gray Wheels are actually the premium wheels provided with the GT-R, not the silver wheels in the Cold Weather Package.

NML’s intention with the cold weather package was to support the “Anyone, anytime, anywhere” idea of having the ability to drive the vehicle in the snow, etc. Most customers who will be purchasing this vehicle for TRUE performance will not be receiving optimal performance with this cold weather package.

Where needed, please counsel with your customers to make sure they understand their order fully. A “fully loaded” vehicle doesn’t mean that it has to include this package. This package is not meant to be a “bonus,” it’s meant to be an ALTERNATIVE to facilitate operation in actual cold weather type conditions.

Old 02-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

i will take one in Titanium and one in ivory hahaha.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:02 AM
jmark

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MSRP is doable. You just have to know where to look.....