Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Anyone Want a Dog

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008 | 08:11 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
fuccken ******...........

I rike your avatar!!
Old 02-19-2008 | 08:58 PM
dvo

Originally Posted by geoff567
Oh jeez, get the *** over it, a joke was made about Asians eating dogs...you know what, some Asians eat dogs. Just STFU, I was trying to find this awesome dog a home and thank god my brother took him in, in the end. Get over it, just like the French eat horse, some in Asian cultures eat dog.
whoa dude, you need to chillax yourself. I was just messin around. I know that it was all a joke, did you? Silly rabbit....

wait a minute, french eat horses?

Here's a pic to lighten the mood back up.
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:11 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Oh jeez, get the *** over it, a joke was made about Asians eating dogs...you know what, some Asians eat dogs. Just STFU, I was trying to find this awesome dog a home and thank god my brother took him in, in the end. Get over it, just like the French eat horse, some in Asian cultures eat dog.

Get the fucck over it???........ someone blatantly insults my race, my culture ... and you expect me to just sit here and take it...

joke or no joke its like calling an African American the "N" word in my eyes.....

its all about respect, it is only human nature to generalize and despise different cultures but keep your opinions and wisecracks to yourself..... its all about respect
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:20 PM
geoff567

joke or no joke its like calling an African American the "N" word in my eyes.....
Whatever, Koreans and others still eat dogs, how is that like using the "N" word.
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:21 PM
dvo

Get the fucck over it???........ someone blatantly insults my race, my culture ... and you expect me to just sit here and take it...

its all about respect, it is only human nature to generalize and despise different cultures but keep your opinions and wisecracks to yourself..... its all about respect
I thought the same. Being vietnamese I get the "dog eater" thing all the time. Life is too short to let stuff life this get to you. Or, based on the gun thread, create a socal militia... lol

Whatever, Koreans and others still eat dogs, how is that like using the "N" word.
EDIT: nevermind. this guy.... some piece of work.

You know, I thought I left all the racial bull$hit in Arizona

Last edited by dvo; 02-19-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:31 PM
geoff567

Originally Posted by dvo
EDIT: nevermind. this guy.... some piece of work
Whatever, disprove me. All I was trying to do is find this dog a home.

http://www.seoulsearching.com/Oct3.html

http://www.dogbiz.com/dont-eat-dog-meat.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

Last edited by geoff567; 02-19-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:35 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

"dog eater" is a derogatorry terminology aka "dissing" asians.... you think id wake up early in the morning being called a "dog eater".... like just how an African American doesnt want to be called a "n!gger" same concept however you slice it...

these terminologies were given to us, not something we made up ourselves...
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:39 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

what were you doing on those sites in the first place if you didnt have interest in dog eating
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:39 PM
dvo

what's your purpose of posting all this? you're just adding fuel to the flame. I'm sure every ethnic background has disappriving opinions on what another one does. It's funny that you're the one that said to get over it but you just keep on pushing it. I'm actually at a loss for words at your attitude towards everything.
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:47 PM
geoff567

"dog eater" is a derogatorry terminology aka "dissing" asians.... you think id wake up early in the morning being called a "dog eater".... like just how an African American doesnt want to be called a "n!gger" same concept however you slice it...

these terminologies were given to us, not something we made up ourselves...
I'd never call you a "dog eater"...all I was talking about is cultural differences and I've over there multiple times.
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:52 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

in general, i was not stating you did

you were the one who got bent outta shape and defensive...

what it all boils down to is "RESPECT"............
Old 02-19-2008 | 09:55 PM
dvo

in general, i was not stating you did

what it all boils down to is "RESPECT"............
"If I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear, if I win, i take the cash.... and the respect"
Old 02-19-2008 | 10:23 PM
fallenromeo

Not trying to step on anyones toes as I have not posted in this thread at all. But as an observer, he attempted to make a joke. Distasteful I agree, but nevertheless, A joke. Your first response in this thread was calling him a fuccking *****. Sounds like you got bent outta shape and defensive first?
Old 02-19-2008 | 10:53 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

just in general...... it wasnt towards the OP, it was towards the guy who you commented the joke either or the OP agreed and acted upon it...

nobodies right nor will this thread probably ever end with people contributing their .2 cents to why the derogattory terms were justified or not... its just a matter of RESPECT... if my African American friends can get upset for being called a N!gger, I do not see why I cannot get angry towards someone calling us/ asians "dog eaters" because it is a generalization and pure ignorance.....

the sad thing was i grew up in San Diego for 11 years on the Northside of the Rancho Penasquitos area, i encountered a ton of racism growing up.. spit on, jumped, followed in stores and i've been called a "dog eater"....

it may be a joke to you but its offensive to me as i can relate to it....
Old 02-19-2008 | 11:45 PM
350ZTheStandard

Lighten up friend..... I was the one who made the comment/joke:

Be carefull here we have some different ethnic persons online.....
sweet & sour dog
dog fried rice
Peking dog

just kidding dog is only for appetizers.

I had no idea that you are speaking for all Asians on this site, I don't see anywhere where I called you a dog eater, do you??? If you do see this comment by myself can you please point it out for everybody to see.

Guess it's no doubt growing up that you were teased and spit on, surely not for being a pu$$y and whining like a little girl, thats for damn sure. If you are wanting a apology, don't hold your breath. Just a joke, if your going to cry your probably on the wrong forum here, or I am just in your eyes racially insensitive to you. I am a bad man making a joke that is making you see red.

If i decide to call you a name politically correct or not I will do so and it will be in front of all the members here who choose to view this thread. I have not called you any name, that I can see, you are implying that because in the past others may have teased you and called you names that I too (the bad man) am also doing this. At least you are being open minded and not relating issues in the past with my comment/joke on this thread here today.

Respect, respect is earned and not given automatically.[/

Okay your mad...I am a beaner...go ahead and make some comments about beanerZ. I am okay with that, I understand they are jokes, nothing to cry about. Get over it already.

Looking forward to seeing some of your best Beaner jokes/comments. Now realize I have a sense of humor, others on this site might cry/whine like you did first, when I made jokes/comments here on this thread. I am okay with jokes/comments. I am not in 3rd grade I am smart enough to know the differences between hate and humor.

Last edited by 350ZTheStandard; 02-19-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-19-2008 | 11:48 PM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe
Premier Member

back on topic..I have two great danes and one rescued mutt. If yuou cant find a home for him try gentle giants. They specialize in great danes and mastiffs. Adopted from them before.
Old 02-19-2008 | 11:55 PM
350zspeedman

dog meat is the bom~ taste like chicken lol RUFF
Old 02-20-2008 | 09:15 AM
dvo

The way I see it, It's hard to tell how someone is saying something just by reading it. You don't hear the manner in which they are saying it so you can't really tell if something is a joke or not. BUt as far as the amount of sarcasm you've used, I think that can be toned down a bit because frankly, it's starting to get annoying.

Post the dog on craigslist or the recycler.

Mods, close the thread because it's gone way too far off topic
Old 02-20-2008 | 09:27 AM
geoff567

Originally Posted by dvo
Post the dog on craigslist or the recycler.
Reading comprehension>you
Well it looks like my brother and his fiance might keep him, hopefully he gets along with her dog.

Originally Posted by dvo
Mods, close the thread because it's gone way too far off topic
Done