Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Very Disappointed @ JDE_Joe

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Calvin@CRG
Temporary Disablement - Billing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear seemed you were pretty hyped up in the other thread i saw seeking stockies
Old 06-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by cbasil
yes I know it could be worse then what it is, but I mean still. I'm trying to warn this community of people like Joe. So now I'm in the search again for CE28ns.
I am sorry to hear about the situation, i can honestly vouch for Joe, hes a pretty cool guy im pretty sure you guys will be able to work something out. Ive known Joe for quite sometime and im pretty sure everything will get settled, hes not shady thats one thing for sure.

good luck though
Old 06-06-2008, 07:00 PM
cbasil
Banned

honestly he asked me if I didn't mind waiting another month. but then again should I wait that month to find out i'm just being screwed over again. i mean first it was the price agreement and then he called it off. then i went up to his asking price. then it was waiting till end of May or first week of June to swap them. then he tells me its going to be 2 weeks from the first of June. Then its last week of June to July. then we agreed on finding stocks for him while I get the CE's. then he flaked out on that. And he wanted me to pay 500 for a down payment? he's lucky I paid 100 dollars, and i'm still waiting for my paypal payment. to be honestly, I have been waiting a while now, I didn't mind the price increase. but the number of times this guy changes his mind is crazy.

seriously though, i'm very bitter right now. i was so damm motivated to get these wheels, I busted 70 hour work weeks just to save up in one month. but now that I have extra money, guess ill just order them from any of these find sponsors we have on this forum, that I know deserve a sale more then this.

Last edited by cbasil; 06-06-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:53 PM
JDM_Joe

honestly he asked me if I didn't mind waiting another month. but then again should I wait that month to find out i'm just being screwed over again. i mean first it was the price agreement and then he called it off. then i went up to his asking price. then it was waiting till end of May or first week of June to swap them. then he tells me its going to be 2 weeks from the first of June. Then its last week of June to July. then we agreed on finding stocks for him while I get the CE's. then he flaked out on that. And he wanted me to pay 500 for a down payment? he's lucky I paid 100 dollars, and i'm still waiting for my paypal payment. to be honestly, I have been waiting a while now, I didn't mind the price increase. but the number of times this guy changes his mind is crazy.

seriously though, i'm very bitter right now. i was so damm motivated to get these wheels, I busted 70 hour work weeks just to save up in one month. but now that I have extra money, guess ill just order them from any of these find sponsors we have on this forum, that I know deserve a sale more then this.
I think there is a misunderstanding here. I didn't have any shady intentions to screw you over. We had originally agreed to swap when my new wheels arrive at Status. However, the ETA for the new wheels was delayed which delayed the whole process for the swap. I will admit I changed my mind for the stocks and I do apologize for doing that. However, the whole situation with the ETA was out of my hands. Hell, I wanted those wheels to arrive fast as possible so we can do the swap. Also, I think asking $500 deposit for the wheels was a fair enough deal for both of us considering the price value of these wheels. As I stated on my previous PM, you WILL get your deposit back. Sorry it didn't work out and good luck on finding your wheels..
Old 06-06-2008, 11:03 PM
cbasil
Banned

I never thought you were going to screw me over. just the facts of what happened is whatever at this point. anyways I think i found a new set of volks to buy. good luck with your sale.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:21 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never thought you were going to screw me over. just the facts of what happened is whatever at this point. anyways I think i found a new set of volks to buy. good luck with your sale.

is it the mag blue's i posted?

if those were 19's i'd be all over them.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:32 PM
cbasil
Banned

nah something else. if i get them, ill post them up. i dont want to get my hopes up.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:07 AM
srexplicit

Old 06-07-2008, 07:51 AM
cbasil
Banned

haha! hey doc, mind closing this thread.