Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Whats up SD

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 12:36 PM
bluedevil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats up SD

Hey everyone I'm on vacation here in vista for the next 2 weeks, Im missin my car, I already seen a db and ppw down here. So where's all the happenin places down here? Im bored just sayin Hi to all u...
Dan From The Dirty Jerzzz
Old 08-14-2003, 04:34 PM
erock

Sup bluedevil, I'm from Jersey too, Jersey City.... What part u from? Your in Vista, don't know what's close to ya, but if u have a ride, head south to the A) Beaches or B) Downtown(Gaslamp) for the nightlife..... have fun while your out here..
Old 08-14-2003, 06:12 PM
bluedevil

Im in Mcguire afb its near jackson. right now my dad lets me use his ride 98 vw passat, a bit slower than the Z lol. Any one in need of a wingman for clubs or whatever im up for it lol
Old 08-20-2003, 04:35 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's up Blue Devil?

Aside from beaches and downtown...theres also Pacific Beach....or "PB". Theres alot of bars and clubs down there...kind of like Gaslamp but a little more casual with the beach atmosphere.

Theres a little race track at Qualcomm Stadium if you're into race cars. You pay five bucks to get in and like fifteen if you want to run your car against everyone else. It's on every Friday and Saturday nights, i think. You might bump into a few Z's there as well. It's more like a highly organized street race than the NHRA but you got the ambulance and cops there to make sure nothing gets out of control. Every once and awhile the tuner Car vendors will set shop out there as well.

have fun in SD.