Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

The worst has happened : [

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 01:46 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
lolz... ok, im not even going to get any deeper into the thread, i can tell from the last page its gotten pretty nuts already, im sure you dont need any of my smart *** comments to go along with the peanut gallery
Who the *** are you calling the peanut gallery?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:57 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

somehow i think he is referring to your nude male photography gallery in your home
Old 12-01-2008, 02:00 AM
A.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Who the *** are you calling the peanut gallery?
I just want to know why your acting like a child. You think that chaning your location and signature is really that funny or are you just bored out of your mind? And why do you always use stereotypes to find out info about someone? Because believe it or not, stereotypes aren't always right or even right 50% of the time. Maybe this guy got really lucky and his parents just handed him a busness that makes good money. Why don't you just go with that assumption because it's just as good as the "this guy is 19 and says he makes good money but he's lying casue that's impossible and lets joke about it" thing you love to do. Whatever the truth is, and i don't know and neither do you, you don't have to poke fun at it by changing your signature and location to get people to laugh at your pathetic joke and possibly back you. At least imo, doing that doesn't get me to envy you, but instead, shows me your lack of maturity as an adult
Old 12-01-2008, 04:07 AM
KManZ
Banned

Early X-Mas present from Hraes. Epical Fread here.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:46 AM
GHOST1207

Originally Posted by A.H
I just want to know why your acting like a child. You think that chaning your location and signature is really that funny or are you just bored out of your mind? And why do you always use stereotypes to find out info about someone? Because believe it or not, stereotypes aren't always right or even right 50% of the time. Maybe this guy got really lucky and his parents just handed him a busness that makes good money. Why don't you just go with that assumption because it's just as good as the "this guy is 19 and says he makes good money but he's lying casue that's impossible and lets joke about it" thing you love to do. Whatever the truth is, and i don't know and neither do you, you don't have to poke fun at it by changing your signature and location to get people to laugh at your pathetic joke and possibly back you. At least imo, doing that doesn't get me to envy you, but instead, shows me your lack of maturity as an adult
He's doing it for the lulz. And he's stereotyping bc it nearly always ends up being true. And it's the Internet, grow thick skin or don't take sht too seriously. And finally, like stated by a mod couple pages back, OP brought this all upon himself with his comments and replies.

Anymore questions? See you around the HR tech area.

Last edited by GHOST1207; 12-01-2008 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:39 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

Originally Posted by A.H
i thought this at first too, but after watching this thread for a few days i realized its really just in good fun. and its not like the OP isnt bringing this on himself with those various comments. i think it has turned more into a lulz thread now and less of an attack on him.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:36 AM
A.H

lol. Ok I get what you guys are doing I guess. It just, to me at least, seems like picking fun at some poor guy who just had an accident. Like he's not feeling bad enough about the accident, people have to poke fun at him.....Just what I was thinking
Old 12-01-2008, 07:42 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

the only negative thing i've said about OP was the Horse Inseminator thing.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Fito68

^^ Also when you think about his accident its not really all that probable. I mean like i said before the thread turned into the lulz i have 20% tread and have been fine in the rain. something tells me theres something the OP is leaving out.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:15 PM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IbarraZ33
damn my boy jairo crashes his baby when i crash mine haha. jairo if you didn't know bro i almost had a fatality. my car is DUNZO!!!! hit me up broo! glad your okay man
Old 12-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by A.H
I just want to know why your acting like a child.
I'm a thirty year old boy.

Originally Posted by A.H
You think that chaning your location and signature is really that funny or are you just bored out of your mind?
Hell yeah it is. Sig is designed to share the lulz with everyone. The location is a response to the OP when he said I worked at a "gay ***" nuclear facility. I only know of two gays there and it's the biggest fuel plant in the world.

Originally Posted by A.H
And why do you always use stereotypes to find out info about someone?
Stereotypes are funny, for just about everyone unless the stereotype defines someone and is true. Which just reinforces it anyway.

Originally Posted by A.H
Because believe it or not, stereotypes aren't always right or even right 50% of the time.
They have to be right for a large part of the time otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Originally Posted by A.H
Maybe this guy got really lucky and his parents just handed him a busness that makes good money.
Maybe you're full of crap too? Maybe you're an optimistic A.H.? Who knows?

Originally Posted by A.H
Why don't you just go with that assumption
Because it's probably wrong. Do you realize how many kids on here have been busted after claiming some bull **** about their income or job? The $250,000 joke is part of that.

Originally Posted by A.H
because it's just as good as the "this guy is 19 and says he makes good money but he's lying casue that's impossible and lets joke about it" thing you love to do.
It's called Lulz and they are serious business. I hate people that bull **** online. I take great joy in calling them out and humiliating them. It's my purpose in life.

Originally Posted by A.H
Whatever the truth is, and i don't know and neither do you, you don't have to poke fun at it by changing your signature and location to get people to laugh at your pathetic joke and possibly back you.
I have to... really I do. It's better this way for everyone.

Originally Posted by A.H
At least imo, doing that doesn't get me to envy you, but instead, shows me your lack of maturity as an adult
I don't want people to envy me. And we've covered the maturity thing.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Overlord#1

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice, thanks for the link and enjoy yourself at the gay *** nuclear plant.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:30 PM
haeshik

this thread is hilarious
Old 12-01-2008, 03:28 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

i think its time for some video

http://www.youtube.com/v/QVFfgm-J50Q&hl=en&fs=1
Old 12-01-2008, 03:38 PM
OWTKAST cpt

How much radiation does it take to enlarge my GF's breasts at you gay nuclear plant???
Old 12-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Fito68

Originally Posted by dspiel@m1autosport

I cried lol
Old 12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
2k6-z33

Old 12-01-2008, 05:14 PM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Because it's probably wrong. Do you realize how many kids on here have been busted after claiming some bull **** about their income or job? The $250,000 joke is part of that.
Kayfunk was the serious chit Lulz! Lulz were 100% better

Originally Posted by dspiel@m1autosport

AHHH OMFG LULZZZZ

I'm flyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing........
Old 12-02-2008, 05:51 AM
NismoZ350

Originally Posted by A.H
lol. Ok I get what you guys are doing I guess. It just, to me at least, seems like picking fun at some poor guy who just had an accident. Like he's not feeling bad enough about the accident, people have to poke fun at him.....Just what I was thinking
you're too nice to be on the internet. go off and read this for a while then come back www.4chan.org
Old 12-02-2008, 06:22 AM
zfokaiz

honestly if I felt like I did something THAT half-brained I just wouldent post it.
Wrecked at "25 mph" thats just begging to get flamed...

Quick Reply: The worst has happened : [