Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.
View Poll Results: delahoya or pacquiao
delahoya
18.52%
pacquiao
67.90%
dont give a rats ass
13.58%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

pacquiao vs. delahoya this saturday finally !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:46 AM
thegirlsean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

flips<3333
Old 12-07-2008, 11:50 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Originally Posted by ....Zyuhl8r....
go to a paisas house...just take some tecates and ur in....
LMAO... looks like your boy got a mudhole stomped in his ***.

I can't believe ODH was favored to win.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
J-ROZ33

Im glad pacquiao won. Now i wanna see him fight the much better Mexican fighter Antonio Margarito. That would be a really good fight. I think margarito would destroy paquiao.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Zstealth

ehh tired of hearing or seeing this kinda comment.i think margarito,dela homo,blah blah blah would beat the **** outta pacquio.The fight from last night was official dela homo was the last breed in mexican boxer.i know pac would get his days soon,seat all your *** down and stop with all this trash talking about him.

margarito vs pac."" :: to much margarita going on him 1st round knock out.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:56 PM
350Zdj

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^LOL +1

Funny part was when pacman's hand got stuck and Oscar just kept pounding on his face LOL. but deym oscar was like a human punching bag in that match.

He accepted no excuses to his defeat when he was asked about his health and he simply admitted that pacman was truly the winner. I admire him for this.

anyways pacman ftmfw! mabuhay ang pinoy
Old 12-07-2008, 07:15 PM
J-ROZ33

Originally Posted by Zstealth
ehh tired of hearing or seeing this kinda comment.i think margarito,dela homo,blah blah blah would beat the **** outta pacquio.The fight from last night was official dela homo was the last breed in mexican boxer.i know pac would get his days soon,seat all your *** down and stop with all this trash talking about him.

margarito vs pac."" :: to much margarita going on him 1st round knock out.
I never said de la ghey was gonna win. I know pacquiao is a much better fighter than DLH "NOW". DHL hasn't been considered the best MEXICAN fighter since his loss against Bernard Hopkins in 2004(well at least to me anyway). Margarito is a much stronger/powerful fighter than dlh has ever been. Just wait till January when he fights sugar Shane Mosley to see for yourself.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Zstealth

Originally Posted by J-ROZ33
I never said de la ghey was gonna win. I know pacquiao is a much better fighter than DLH "NOW". DHL hasn't been considered the best MEXICAN fighter since his loss against Bernard Hopkins in 2004(well at least to me anyway). Margarito is a much stronger/powerful fighter than dlh has ever been. Just wait till January when he fights sugar Shane Mosley to see for yourself.
its just too funny how nobody wants to stop hating on Pac,after beating someone now you guys are assuming another fighter would beat the **** out of him,its goes on and on till someone beats him.just my 2 centpacquio haterz arent going to be satisfied till someone defeats him.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Kushtech

^

word
Old 12-07-2008, 09:14 PM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ehh.. fight was whack... to be honest with you.. I really think it was set..

I've never seen a boxer passively say "yes, go ahead and call the fight off" especially dela hoya... when he went up with mayweather... he was getting his *** kicked even though he was the aggressor, but still went to 12 rounds...

Don't get me wrong, Pacquiao is a great fighter, but I don't think he can hang in that weight class...

Dela Hoya got the best of both worlds... he got $20+ million for the fight and probably $30+ for cable/promotions... and is probably going to be linked to promoting Pacquiao's fights in the future. Manny probably didn't know anything was going on like this... he was there just to fight, and I respect him for that... as for Oscar... he's not a fighter no more, he's just a business man now... which is whack.. $ really ruins this sport for me, to which I really don't want to watch no more, because you don't know if they are fighting more for pride, or more for a fat check.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:58 PM
fabcas311

Originally Posted by J-ROZ33
Im glad pacquiao won. Now i wanna see him fight the much better Mexican fighter Antonio Margarito. That would be a really good fight. I think margarito would destroy paquiao.
another one?
Old 12-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Zstealth

Originally Posted by jubes

I've never seen a boxer passively say "yes, go ahead and call the fight off" especially dela hoya... when he went up with mayweather... he was getting his *** kicked even though he was the aggressor, but still went to 12 rounds...

Don't get me wrong, Pacquiao is a great fighter, but I don't think he can hang in that weight class...

Dela Hoya got the best of both worlds... he got $20+ million for the fight and probably $30+ for cable/promotions... and is probably going to be linked to promoting Pacquiao's fights in the future. Manny probably didn't know anything was going on like this... he was there just to fight, and I respect him for that... as for Oscar... he's not a fighter no more, he's just a business man now... which is whack.. $ really ruins this sport for me, to which I really don't want to watch no more, because you don't know if they are fighting more for pride, or more for a fat check.

EXCUSES! EXCUSES! EXCUSES! THIS AND THAT.HE will Fight Him.EXCUSES TO MUCH EXCUSES! TO MUCH BULL CHIT WHEN THEY LOOSE! MY EYES HURT!no matter where i go i see this EXCUSES! its getting OLD!

I see this everyday. Youtube comment.Blog.etc.even at a Mini GTG in my area.hahaha its just hella funny how everyone has something to say even though he already proved it to everyone.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never seen a boxer passively say "yes, go ahead and call the fight off" especially dela hoya... when he went up with mayweather... he was getting his *** kicked even though he was the aggressor, but still went to 12 rounds..
Are you kidding me or what. Have you ever been in the ring at all? Have you ever experienced a real bout? I tell you thise 3 mins in the ring last a long *** time. Your heart may want you to continue but the body can only take so much. Not only that but the corner men also have to look after the safety of the fighter. Oscar CLEARLY got his as$ handed to him hands down. What fighter or fight team would allow such a physical beating like that if it were fixed. Oscar simply came to the fact Manny was too much for him plain and simple.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

When will the OSCAR nut huggers stop making excuses for crying out loud?
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

waddup bro you forreal? we agree on alot of things but i dont think it was rigged honestly...

i really think this was one of the best fights ive ever seen in my life...

Pacquiao is the Jordan of boxing and he is at his prime like Jordan and when Jordan was in the zone he was unstoppable...

Delahoya was just older and more sluggish and got his *** whopped, i know Delahoya is no quitter but his time is up

I agree with him being a businessman, even PPW said he has generated over a billion in revenue for payperview...

He just got his *** kicked for a large sum of money and some public humiliation
Old 12-08-2008, 07:02 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Are you kidding me or what. Have you ever been in the ring at all? Have you ever experienced a real bout? I tell you thise 3 mins in the ring last a long *** time. Your heart may want you to continue but the body can only take so much. Not only that but the corner men also have to look after the safety of the fighter. Oscar CLEARLY got his as$ handed to him hands down. What fighter or fight team would allow such a physical beating like that if it were fixed. Oscar simply came to the fact Manny was too much for him plain and simple.

LOL did you not see what I wrote? I'm not supporting Dela Hoya.. I did say "Don't get me wrong, Pacquiao is a great fighter... he was there just to fight, and I respect him for that...

I, myself, am a Bernard Hopkins fan... not Dela Hoya, and when his a$$ got knocked out by the Executioner, I was the only one cheering. All I'm saying is that this whole fight was a joke and was created to just boost Dela Hoya's wallet... I want to watch a good fight, not a sparring match w/ a trainning partner, that's not worth my $70
Old 12-08-2008, 07:13 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
waddup bro you forreal? we agree on alot of things but i dont think it was rigged honestly...

i really think this was one of the best fights ive ever seen in my life...

Pacquiao is the Jordan of boxing and he is at his prime like Jordan and when Jordan was in the zone he was unstoppable...

Delahoya was just older and more sluggish and got his *** whopped, i know Delahoya is no quitter but his time is up

I agree with him being a businessman, even PPW said he has generated over a billion in revenue for payperview...

He just got his *** kicked for a large sum of money and some public humiliation
I know what you mean Ben, I know Pacquiao is a great, and dominant fighter in his weight class... and what he did was commendable for defeating a fighter in a higher weight class...

But as you said, Dela Hoya is an old dog who should've put up gloves when his *** got handed to him with Mayweather...

So this is where Pacquiao needs to be in the ring with someone who's in their prime at that specific weight... if he can go pound for pound with the likes of Hatton and Cotto, then I think Pacquiao can be compared in that weight class... all I want is a real fight, that's all I'm saying.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:28 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hahaha ok so this is the first day back after watching the fight... where did all the oscar fan go on the thread?! lolz...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

i will catch up on whats goin on later... Jubes! nice to see your alive brotha! o **** i got a new #... will shoot it to you later
Old 12-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Kushtech

Originally Posted by Ed 718
When will the OSCAR nut huggers stop making excuses for crying out loud?

Old 12-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

LOL did you not see what I wrote? I'm not supporting Dela Hoya.. I did say "Don't get me wrong, Pacquiao is a great fighter... he was there just to fight, and I respect him for that...

I, myself, am a Bernard Hopkins fan... not Dela Hoya, and when his a$$ got knocked out by the Executioner, I was the only one cheering. All I'm saying is that this whole fight was a joke and was created to just boost Dela Hoya's wallet... I want to watch a good fight, not a sparring match w/ a trainning partner, that's not worth my $70
REREAD what I wrote tell me how in the world could this fight be fixed ?

Quick Reply: pacquiao vs. delahoya this saturday finally !!!