Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

hmm....

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 06:18 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK IM BACK
lemme catch up.... sorry had to drop the GF off at her photo shoot. here is one of her shots from last week. im getting a calendar for our 1 year

ok back on topic...

Originally Posted by m0nkie
his plan is.. "look tony, our lights are all not done so let's all fit in the Evo"

hahahaa might happen like that, always seems to happen that way lolz

Hmm... spend hundreds on flowers and dinner... or 40$ of ganja and dota all day
n!ggah please lolz... you heard her when we were at beer station... 4 purple pills (check) and $10 flowers from Albertsons. cant tell me i dont know how to pick em

Originally Posted by RRMikey
dood, you think the headlights is going to be that quick? from reading the diy, it takes a while to do right?
hmm... that dont sound too good... sorry, didnt read the DiY part, can anyone fill me in?! boba said they were easy to do?! you guys that have went over the DiY, please bring anything we need that i might not have here... i have tools and thats about it so anything else im sure i wont have so lets all come prepared lolz

alright I'm good with that. I'll try to get out of work early to get there by 4. Will bring PS3 controller... oh wait
yea....thats right... get with the program buddy

lucky single bastard. don't have to spend shiet and you get to mack on any girl you feel like. at least for me, mine lives with me so it won't be over 100 bucks. hahahaha.

remember chick + x = easy... hahahhaa.
... are they lucky, or are we lucky.... THAT is the question...
(bingo on the x factor!)

Evo X ----->

that's my prediction... hahaha.

or we just stay at his place and get lit... hahaha.
i dont mind kicking it but i was kinna hoping that we all get out for a bit and go hit up the town and take a bunch of drunk pictures with girls we dont know (or for tony, girls that he dont know that well ) ... I was thinking the following.... headlights (what ever time, im down to meet earlier then 4 so when ever) go get a few drinks at my girls job till she gets off at 10pm... we ALL head over to Mai Tai and mingle, drink, sober up a bit at denny's?

well I'm not risking another DUI so whoever feels like it take the wheel.

Should I bring the 8 seater again just incase???
as long as we ALL drink responcibly (<----notice the type-o) DUi's are not too hard to avoid. but im down either way. a big truck swerving filled with heads is just as much a target as a few Z's (i think )

can you pack 6 guys in there? didn't know Evo X had 3rd row seating.

probably end up ordering in, smoke some more... drink... smoke... drink... smoke... check on headlights... smoke... hahahhaa.

like i said, im down for whatever but it would be nice to go out... we can always sit around and get high and package punch. but if we cant get the chicks to come then what lolz... you know girls... they wanna party, not come to the house with a ton of race car drivers are waiting to bid like a auction

I got a JBD instead... BUT... some dumb *** faded fawk had to knock it over and broke the stem... soo the bowl sits in there loose now. I need to find another stem.. but it still works good! You'll see Friday

anyone else can bring some ganja? Having different ones is always better

btw.. if everyone is down to go to LB to drink, I mind as well bring the Lexus. It's alot stealthier than 3-4 Z and 1 Evo on the street. It can fit 6-7 easy

Originally Posted by Fito68
So are we gonna hit the bar or stay at M6's pad? if were gonna chill ill take the bottles and booze

you ninja edited me lol

you know my vote, maybe we should turn this thread into a poll haha

M6... GET THE F OFF 360 and tell us the answers.. we'll be ALOT more tipsy if we stay at his pad, but LB has the girls... hmmmm... and end up a little costly
sorry, was afk... my girl and her friends (jess also) can get us a bunch of free drinks at Mai Tai as well if the other bar tenders are there that always hit on them hahaha... (guys can be so lame sometimes)

Originally Posted by VQZ33
ok so the headlight thing is next friday??? I need a p.m of the adress m6 so i can get there. What's the plan after the headlight are we gonna hit up a bar at the pike err what????
will PM after this...
(pike pike pike!)

I'm bringing my JBD and Dutch Master... I have a feeling we are not gonna make it to LB.. maybe someone should bring some munchies

I'm gonna take this weekend to find another stem to fix my JBD
cant wait to see this bong... heard so much about it... it better have a station that you can mount a hunting rifle on it or a blender attachment or something!

LB can come to us if Cris's girl is willing to help out

Please bring Lime with Corono and Orange with Hefen

bring smoker friends nothing more annoying than girls complaining about the smell or why we are responding so slow

all my girl can do is OFFER for the other girls to come down, remember, they are all working from like 5 to 10 so i dont know if they are gonna feel like driving 28 miles to the "auction"

well M6 hates the smell so.. I guess we are the suckers in the rain while he's in the room with the girls
you know me, im always in the room with the girls

not like i really hate the smell, i just dont smoke, and you can smell that shyt come out of your pores the next day... ewww... das nasty!

24 Pack of coronas
2X12 Pack of Hefen
and ill go into my back yard for the oranges and limes.

we could even dip into some hard liquor but when i used to smoke bud i would prefer a nice cold brew to keep the mouth dry. but this is a democracy so what you guys think?
i have a small bottle of patron over here as well never cracked so yea...

Im felling the beer 4 sure! So does M6 know ne of this is happening??? I'm guessing he's cool if we smoke at his pad???
yea im down if you guys smoke at the pad, i will get "instructions" from the gf prior to make sure i am keeping the peace for later. she can be a drama queen

lol where did he go? Guessing he's sucked into some book in the book store right now... iono if he's cool with smoking in his house but we can always box my ride

just like how I killed Cris last time

DAYYyymmmm... a guy cant try and get smart for a day without being labled a book worm haha

box the evo??? are u sure about that smell being in there caus ei dont even smoke in the Z but I'm down if ur chill with it? Speaking of M6 he's gotta get back on here to get back in the convo! lol He didnt bring the lappy to the store?
hahahaa.... VQ! you think im a book worm too huh... you jerks lmao

i can bring cown if you guys want some hard stuff besides beer... i will bring some beer also... i wanna see m6 get lit. hahaha i didn't get to see it last time.
impossible my friend

I don't smoke or eat in my car... but herb is a different story! the smell doesn't stay

all we need to do is get M6 buzz and trick him into the back seats... the plan is to get him stuck in the middle so he can't escape the box..

hahahaha d!ck.... funny... it started off as a box, but the longer i was there it slowly turned into a prism

is that how it happened last time? it's almost like rape... hahaha... i thought he actually took a hit out of the bong or pipe, or a j... lol.

i got on connects on the herb. they all went away after college... m0nkie is my connect now...hahaha.
it was rape, i passed out in his car, tony SAID that they left me there for like a hour or so and went to a house party, please tell me why i woke up wearing tony's pants how shame!

OMFG i never lol'd so hard in my life!!! That sounds like an awesome "trap" well hopefully he doesnt read these posts!!! but yea I'm so down for next friday!!!
note to self: avoid middle seating at all costs

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 02-05-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

daaaaaaang! looks like m6 is viewing the thread hes gotta catch up on the convo lol!
your evil plans will never be set into play you henchmen! im going to alert the town guard!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Fito68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^Epic post bro!!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:34 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

thx you thx you
Old 02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

ok time for some COD4... i will be back between sets to check the thread...
xbox gamer tag
iSeeMax
come get some!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

can someone please find out if nelson knows about this thread!!!??!! where the fawk is he at in all this hahhaha...
Old 02-05-2009, 07:19 PM
General_Malice

I guess i'll bring the leftover peezees I have since its gonna be that kind of party. So we dont have to drive back to my pad like last time haha
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM
VQZ33

OMFG wow that was a true epic post if i have ever seen 1 M6 FTW! now u must be smoked out as a prize!!! lol BTW ur gf is hot and i would love for there to be more girls i can get some over if U dont mind. Also the diy on the headlights usually 6-8 hrs long from what i know plus we will have hardships. I'm down as hell to go out that n ight and drink at some bars at the pike!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:24 PM
VQZ33

^^^Epic post bro!!!!!
+1

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
your evil plans will never be set into play you henchmen! im going to alert the town guard!
we will get u drunk enough and PRIZIM u in the evo!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Fito68

we will get u drunk enough and PRIZIM u in the evo!
He will go willingly or by force!!! we must entrap him in this PRIZM lol
Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
VQZ33

it's not like he has a choice in the manner, btw i was looking at the diy for the 03-05 headlights on the bottom chrom part can u paint the bottom??? or does that need to reflect the light as well?
Old 02-05-2009, 11:04 PM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok then! Looks like we are heading to LB... I'll take the Lexus then... 6-8 hours, there is no way you guys can finish if you start at 4... try to meet earlier.. I can catch up later, blaze it and head to LB. Then we'll follow the girls.. later come home and toke some more...

Nelson... are those peezees what I think it is? Are we going to mix things abit again? lol

BTW who saw the Lakers Game today!!!!!!!!! OMFG It was so good!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:15 AM
VQZ33

Ok then! Looks like we are heading to LB... I'll take the Lexus then... 6-8 hours, there is no way you guys can finish if you start at 4... try to meet earlier.. I can catch up later, blaze it and head to LB. Then we'll follow the girls.. later come home and toke some more...

Nelson... are those peezees what I think it is? Are we going to mix things abit again? lol

BTW who saw the Lakers Game today!!!!!!!!! OMFG It was so good!
Not super into basketball but caught some of the game was real good!, I'm thinking maybe meet at like 12 no later than 2 if were gonna get this done with some kind of day llight and that's pushing it. should i pick up the paint and what not for the day????
Old 02-06-2009, 08:09 AM
RRMikey

nelson, did you go to the chino hills thing last night?

epic for sure. love it when M6 called the evo a prism (geo?) hahaha.

this shiet getting crazy...
Old 02-06-2009, 09:41 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Not super into basketball but caught some of the game was real good!, I'm thinking maybe meet at like 12 no later than 2 if were gonna get this done with some kind of day llight and that's pushing it. should i pick up the paint and what not for the day????
yea bring paint... dont know if you need tempered paint but i think we better check into that to be sure. i guess what ever paint we use make sure its the good stuff cause we dont want no flaking in a year or so... i trust your judgment

hahahaa. i forgot there is a Z in the prism i was refering to lolz... mah bad
Old 02-06-2009, 11:41 AM
General_Malice

nope it was raining like crazy last night so I stayed home and slept hahaha

tony, the leftover peezees was the blue M&M's that you guys were eating that 1 night lol.

any of you guys informed pete about this shindig?
Old 02-06-2009, 11:47 AM
m0nkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by General_Malice

tony, the leftover peezees was the blue M&M's that you guys were eating that 1 night lol.

Blue M&M.. In that case... I'm dooomed... lol but uhh Saturday is a rave and Cris is taking his girl.. so not sure if he is willing to go 2 nights straight
Old 02-06-2009, 12:52 PM
VQZ33

yea bring paint... dont know if you need tempered paint but i think we better check into that to be sure. i guess what ever paint we use make sure its the good stuff cause we dont want no flaking in a year or so... i trust your judgment

It's ok school is for winners don't quit!
Yea I have already pm'd a whole bunch of people regarding this so i got it. P.S we can paint our whole headlihts even the chrome parts We have to primer black them first then a few coats of acrylic black paint over that then a clear coat to make them shiny and reflect the light off. Suopposivley u dont loose any light output quoted from the guys i have talked to so I'm gonna do that!

Same here rain makes me sleepy plus well we all know teh ganja makes me sleepy sometimes 2!

Same here rain makes me sleepy plus well we all know teh ganja makes me sleepy sometimes 2!
The more the merrier?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:17 PM
O HELLA JDM

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh okay here i posted here..... i cant post here on my350z im already a ***** on driver
Old 02-06-2009, 03:39 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

yea i told peter.... he might go he said but he has a few friends coming from like canada (hold the bacon) so he might not drive his car.

Blue M&M.. In that case... I'm dooomed... lol but uhh Saturday is a rave and Cris is taking his girl.. so not sure if he is willing to go 2 nights straight
man i dont think i can handle 2 nights in a row but who knows, we are always so spur of the moment haha

Originally Posted by O HELLA JDM
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh okay here i posted here..... i cant post here on my350z im already a ***** on driver
so wassup JDM... you gonna show?!

Quick Reply: hmm....