Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Superior Nissan in Puente Hills is now closed

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Superior Nissan in Puente Hills is now closed

Hey So Cal family,

I stopped by Superior Nissan today to grab some miscellaneous bolts, but it looks like as of today they are officially closed. I had heard through the grapevine that this was going to happen, but actually witnessed it firsthand.

With the number of aftermarket parts friendly Nissan dealerships dwindling, it looks like the only place to head to is Performance Nissan. It was nice to have a variety of dealerships to go to for commute/time purposes, but it looks like Performance Nissan is the one dealership to solely survive through the struggling economy.

Southern California is truly lucky to have had so many mod friendly dealerships at one point. We truly need to support Performance Nissan to show our appreciation of mod friendly dealerships and salvage what we have left. For the new guys, it is located in Duarte, CA. Here is the address and website:

Performance Nissan
1434 Buena Vista Street
Duarte, CA 91010

http://www.mynismo.com/

Last edited by Rickdogg; 02-25-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:19 PM
johzp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Westcovina nissan is also mod friendly =) I haven't been there in a while but they gave me awesome service while i was there.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by johzp
Westcovina nissan is also mod friendly =) I haven't been there in a while but they gave me awesome service while i was there.
I heard that their aftermarket parts department is closing down, if not closed already. I also heard that the dealership may even be going down. However, don't quote me on that. That is just what I heard.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 02-24-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Hope the dealers stay afloat. Performance is the only Nissan dealer I order stuff from online.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Evilmexicaninus

Family Nissan in RSM also also closed it's doors.All my connections to OEM and Nismo goodies are gone =(
Old 02-24-2009, 08:02 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Im going to performance nissan tmrw. I hope they dont go away since its the only nissan dealer that has earned my trust.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 PM
halfrice

I think they are still open, stopped by there about 1-2 weeks ago, but yes they moved AGAIN, they were first by walmart (which is now a toyota dealership), then moved to the east side of azusa (which is now a chevrolet dealer), and now moved further east past the best buy but before the new subaru dealer, almost missed the driveway lol.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:47 PM
World Famous Z

UM, we're still in for the long haul too Rick, don't forget...............

Riverside Infiniti
3040 Adams St
Riverside CA 92504

800-919-8130
Old 02-24-2009, 09:54 PM
horse110

Fxck Superior Nissan, it's one of the worst dealerships ever, I went in for an estimate to trade my 03 for an altima coupe and the sales people kept chatting about their **** and the guy i asked said he was going to get an estimate but they didnt even look at my car and threw me a random number.

West Covina and Performance Nissan FTMFW
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by World Famous Z
UM, we're still in for the long haul too Rick, don't forget...............
LOL this was in regards to Nissan dealerships. The Inland Empire guys should make note if they already haven't of RI as well.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 02-24-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM
gimpster621

perf nissan >>> all other nissan dealers in socal. sucks for stores having to close down but this economy is taking its toll on everyone i guess. for the new guys, at performance talk to john in service and andy/kenny/eddie in parts. they will take care of you.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:30 PM
G2FAST

crazy news...
Old 02-24-2009, 11:00 PM
nismo_nate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

are you sure they're close? or did you just go to their old location? is this their new location, the one next to best buy?

i was just at that dealership this saturday..

they've always helped me out, i would rather go their than wcn or pn.. before i had a sentra spec v.. with engine mods and throwing codes like its calling for SOS.. and they still serviced me and kept up the warrenty.

if this is true.. dang.. this sucks

http://puentehillsnissan.com/
Old 02-24-2009, 11:23 PM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can find out if WCN is closing or not... i'll keep it posted.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:34 AM
4DC

I posted this before Capistrano Nissan closed at the end of January, but taking it's place is Wesloh Nissan, in between the Chevy and Honda dealerships on Camino Capistrano, I am a service advisor here and we are a mod friendly dealer. The parts department is still being put together but I am sure they will be carrying performance parts. If you look at Weseloh Honda for instance, they have a really nice aftermarket parts department. Like I said before, anyone that needs anything just let me know.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:46 AM
RRMikey

I second the comment made about the superior nissan sales staff... truely terrible. I went to buy a new one, tried to get me into a returned car and never did they listened to what i had to say. just awful. seriously pissed me off. So I ended up making the drive to Performance nissan... sales was awsome! service is awsome... and we all know... andy over there is truely helpful... AWSOME OVERALL!
Old 02-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dam I was just there for 07 airbag sensor recall and apparently the light is still on.
I just passed them today and saw them move a couple of cars.
I wasn't even informed, didnt receive a letter, email, or anything about this!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

I can definitely back up this thread and as of 6PM last night, Superior Nissan of La Puente has closed their doors. It is very unfortunate but with the economic crisis this country is going through, dealerships are dropping left and right. I am sure that some of few have even probably heard rumors about our dealer closing or being up for sale which is a complete fabricated lie. We are a PUBLIC company and if any such rumor would even transpire, everyone would know and at that point, would not be a rumor.

Performance NISSAN of Duarte is still here and have no plans on going anywhere. These are the defining moments that will set apart the men from the boys in this industry and over the years, we have become major players to the game and have high hopes to survive through these tragic times. We are more than happy to cater to all your parts and service needs for the Southern California NISSAN enthusiast community and appreciate all the support from our customer's and friend's!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:21 PM
fart_canon

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
I can definitely back up this thread and as of 6PM last night, Superior Nissan of La Puente has closed their doors. It is very unfortunate but with the economic crisis this country is going through, dealerships are dropping left and right. I am sure that some of few have even probably heard rumors about our dealer closing or being up for sale which is a complete fabricated lie. We are a PUBLIC company and if any such rumor would even transpire, everyone would know and at that point, would not be a rumor.

Performance NISSAN of Duarte is still here and have no plans on going anywhere. These are the defining moments that will set apart the men from the boys in this industry and over the years, we have become major players to the game and have high hopes to survive through these tragic times. We are more than happy to cater to all your parts and service needs for the Southern California NISSAN enthusiast community and appreciate all the support from our customer's and friend's!
I love your words...now give something away just for the heck of it!
Old 02-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Zenpato

WCN is still open , just there 2 days ago for oil change . aftermaket parts also still open , asked them about the Big brake kit from the 370z. btw ALWAYS had great service with them , last time they damaged my JDM oil cap and replaced it no questions asked..

Quick Reply: Superior Nissan in Puente Hills is now closed