Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

need your opinions

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 12:21 AM
VolkZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slap yourself
Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-16-2009, 12:39 AM
35oZephyR

danbuh,

From one San Diegan to the next....please no!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:55 AM
danbuh

lul ... im glad you all passed with the exception of like 1 or 2 ... me and my friend (owns a TL ) were talking on aim and he was telling me how tons of 350z sites are nothing but rice. so i basically baited you all to see what the reaction would be. i decided well before i bought my Z to get the Nismo v2 kit ... minus the spoiler, thats ganna be a v1 when i get enough cash
Old 03-16-2009, 03:28 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by danbuh
lul ... im glad you all passed with the exception of like 1 or 2 ... me and my friend (owns a TL ) were talking on aim and he was telling me how tons of 350z sites are nothing but rice. so i basically baited you all to see what the reaction would be. i decided well before i bought my Z to get the Nismo v2 kit ... minus the spoiler, thats ganna be a v1 when i get enough cash

I CALL BULLSH!T

bro please just stfu... ur a idiot. no one is gonna buy that ****... you are a ricer in the flesh.... you didnt bait shyt sir, you ARE the bait.... WTF is happening here... so funny how someone tries to flip the script after they realize that the group just dragged ur *** out in the open... dont be a piece of trout bread... just say the following and lets get past this whole thing like gentlemen ...

" thanks everyone for your opinions, i also talked with a friend on AIM who owns a TL (like anyone gives a flying ****** **** ) and he helped talk a little sense into me... i have now decided that my ricer ways need to be remedied and thank you all for your honest opinions."

dont try and back out like you didnt like that bumper. what a ****** you are hahahahaaa..... you think the So Cal section is rice???? all you have to do is check our albums... next time i check back into your thread im bringing some soy sauce for ur *** rice cake.

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 03-16-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:35 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

wtf is a ganna?! ok d!ck.... its about time you show some id. what high school do you go to?! you live in SD? im about to send my little brother to go *** ur gf
Old 03-16-2009, 03:37 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hey guys, just got my 03 touring and im already about halfway done with bolt-ons and after im done with those i was looking into a bodykit/ nothing really ricer status but just to add a little more aggressive look to it. and i came across this ... i know i know crossing cars is usally ricer to the max but im not sure on this one could sue some help since its you guys that would be noticing this beauty/monstrosity

http://www.grounddynamics.com/Templa...ubFolderId=475

maybe something like that with the whole mid part painted like a flat black... just looking feel free to or as much as you want sometimes i don't think before i post

im not going to let ur *** try and ninja edit this thread either Mr ganna
Old 03-16-2009, 03:49 PM
wazhucks

Damn, +1 to everything M6 just said!
Old 03-16-2009, 03:56 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

fawk man... i seriously feel like a *** being such a d!ck to this kid but damn man, i had my ricer days and i found the light! YEARS (and i mean YEeeeEEeEeArrsss) ago i had a little rice in me, but the truth is i digested that **** and now its all in the ancient past. there are very few people on these forums that can say that they have NEVER likes anything that was rice or even semi rice at one point in time... this ****** just got called on it and now is afraid to step up and take it like a man... im gonna go get a t-shirt made just for ******* like this guy... i will post the finished product when i get back from the mall tonight at the latest.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:08 PM
m0nkie

hahahahahaha.... Oh man I had my rice days too. I remember I use to love neon lights under my gas pedals.

either I was rice or I was an etard.. iono which one
Old 03-16-2009, 04:10 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

well, since im from Hawaii... i know rice when i see it so... i prefer and HIGHLY recommend this product...

Old 03-16-2009, 04:12 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

^^
now that is a product i support! even tho KIKKOMAN is the ish!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:35 PM
wazhucks

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
fawk man... i seriously feel like a *** being such a d!ck to this kid but damn man, i had my ricer days and i found the light! YEARS (and i mean YEeeeEEeEeArrsss) ago i had a little rice in me, but the truth is i digested that **** and now its all in the ancient past. there are very few people on these forums that can say that they have NEVER likes anything that was rice or even semi rice at one point in time... this ****** just got called on it and now is afraid to step up and take it like a man... im gonna go get a t-shirt made just for ******* like this guy... i will post the finished product when i get back from the mall tonight at the latest.
don't feel bad, the OP tried to play it off but got caught. If he said something like (Ok thanks for the advice guys, imma get the V2) then it would be end of story... OP you just got Good **** M6!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by wazhucks
don't feel bad, the OP tried to play it off but got caught. If he said something like (Ok thanks for the advice guys, imma get the V2) then it would be end of story... OP you just got Good **** M6!
kids will be kids
Old 03-16-2009, 04:45 PM
wazhucks

( i also talked with a friend on AIM who owns a TL (like anyone gives a flying ****** **** )

i find this **** so funny, if you look at his post on Dyno Day BBQ he says the same ****,

"i'll talk to my friend (he owns an Acura) we'll both probably be there and both be getting dyno pulls / maybe a tune for me"

you honestly love your friend's Acura dontcha?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:49 PM
m0nkie

Originally Posted by wazhucks
( i also talked with a friend on AIM who owns a TL (like anyone gives a flying ****** **** )

i find this **** so funny, if you look at his post on Dyno Day BBQ he says the same ****,

"i'll talk to my friend (he owns an Acura) we'll both probably be there and both be getting dyno pulls / maybe a tune for me"

you honestly love your friend's Acura dontcha?
LMFAOOOO

Old 03-16-2009, 06:07 PM
danbuh

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
wtf is a ganna?! ok d!ck.... its about time you show some id. what high school do you go to?! you live in SD? im about to send my little brother to go *** ur gf

i love how e-thugs always say they're going to send someone else to do **** for them ... first off i have the AIM convo of me and him discussing it. secondly yes .. so cal does have a **** ton of rice. on a side note ... i only said " (my friend has an acura)" because the post said that its mostly only for nissans' but friends are welcome. and finally its ok if you have a small d!ck kid just don't be a ****in *** about it.

i really hope i meet you one day so i can kick the **** out of your ****** ***... take your "e-thug" out on people who actually give in to stupid mother****ers like yourself
Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

i love how e-thugs always say they're going to send someone else to do **** for them ... first off i have the AIM convo of me and him discussing it. secondly yes .. so cal does have a **** ton of rice. on a side note ... i only said " (my friend has an acura)" because the post said that its mostly only for nissans' but friends are welcome. and finally its ok if you have a small d!ck kid just don't be a ****in *** about it.

i really hope i meet you one day so i can kick the **** out of your ****** ***... take your "e-thug" out on people who actually give in to stupid mother****ers like yourself

hahahahahahahhhahaa.... awww.... ricer got mad?
e-thug? hmm... maybe a e-tard but not a e-thug lmao.... i can let my thug speak for itself to be 100% honest... but to keep it real, im not really about all the chit chat. not in the mood to get banned over ur rice ***... im sure we will bump into eachother at a meet one day, i will be wearing the shirt i made for you tonight. here is a pic of me so you know EXACTLY who i am... wouldnt want a tough guy such as yourself running up on the wrong person and actually think you had a chance

Last edited by M6SXTZ; 03-16-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:01 AM
M6SXTZ
Banned

just wanted to say good afternoon and i hope you are having a wonderful day
Old 03-17-2009, 11:00 AM
IPGDriver
Corporate Whore

Nice

Quick Reply: need your opinions