Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Shop Review: Precision Z Service (Canoga Park, CA)

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Mutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Shop Review: Precision Z Service (Canoga Park, CA)

Took my Z in to the guys at Precision Z Service (Canoga Park, CA) today for install of KW Variant III coilovers and SPL Front Upper Control Arms. All I have to say is theses guys are the real deal. Let's just say my car isn't the easiest to work on (a few little gremlins), but the guys at Precision Z diagnosed the problems, took care of them and were completely and totally professional (not to mention extremely cool) throughout the whole process. Just like Ed said, "If Pete can't fix it, no one can." And he was right. Pete is AWESOME! Excellent customer service, great prices and excellent work from beginning to end! These guys are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the Z. I would recommend them to anyone, PERIOD. I will definitely be going back to them. You know that feeling you get when you have purchased something and you feel completely satisfied with your decision? That's what it's like when you deal with the Precision Z team. They are exactly what they say they are, a Performance and Service Center. Thanks again to Ed, Shawn, Pete and the whole team over at Precision Z!

David (Mutt)
Old 05-30-2009, 12:47 AM
calin
Banned

I agree, these guys do excellent work and I'd recommend them to any Nissan owner. I recently got my 30k mile service done there and was very happy with the price they charged me and the work done. I'll be going back there soon to get an alignment.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:08 AM
OWTKAST cpt

Will they change the oil in my station wagon???? lol no seriously my Z is 2k miles away. lol
Old 05-30-2009, 08:06 PM
fart_canon

These guys are excellent...I love the fact they specialize in Z and they know what they are doing.