Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Caution: Alhambra Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 07:08 PM
halfrice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caution: Alhambra Nissan

So I had to leave my Z there overnight for an inspection, picked up my Z today and drove it home. Once home I realized my broadway mirror, a tire pressure gauge, and my s2k antenna were all missing (although I didnt notice the antenna until i had to drive a further distance and my radio reception was horrible). Drove back to the dealership and spoke with the service manager. He replaced the tire pressure guage with a similar one and since they didnt have the same broadway mirror that was stolen told me to go get another one and he will reimburse me. Customer service was good, but just venting cuz no one likes getting things stolen from their car. So if anyones gonna drop off their car to alhambra nissan make sure you take out all valuables even small noticeable things like a mirror and antenna to save yourself the headache. Besides that their service was good.

Last edited by halfrice; 08-27-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:16 PM
zete350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I took my car there a couple times for warranty and recall stuff, didn't have a problem. But I will be extra weary from now on if I ever take my car there again. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
kajuraelai

well good to know since rolex makes my broadway mirror and my s2k antenna is made of emerald ! insurance claims ftw lol ... just kidding
Old 08-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by kajuraelai
well good to know since rolex makes my broadway mirror and my s2k antenna is made of emerald ! insurance claims ftw lol ... just kidding

Old 08-28-2009, 10:45 AM
xtremefairladyz

I went there once and got my car dinged for the first time. I never went back after that.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:05 AM
RRMikey

seriously... i didn't know sd guys are that ghey... you have rolex mirror and emerald antenna? wow... from the guys i met from sd, they had some nice cars... hahaha.

i hate getting things jacked. caught two guys trying to take stuff off my teg, they got worked and dropped off somewhere in the boonies at 3 am. ****** *******s.

halfrice, yo bro, i'm glad you getting your stuff back...

zete, hey glad cyrus is back at it. good thing this happened, i was actually thinking about going to alhambra to get some work done. but i got lazy and didn't even bother yet. haha.

boneout, dood, i saw your ride in the other thread... you car looks great! that new paint job was awsome. i need to hit you up if i need some stuff painted... that shop did a great job on your car man.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:11 AM
zete350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RRMikey;7694907]
zete, hey glad cyrus is back at it. good thing this happened, i was actually thinking about going to alhambra to get some work done. but i got lazy and didn't even bother yet. haha.
QUOTE]

Yeah, man. I'm glad he is too. When you going back to him?
Good thing you didn't go to Alhambra yet. I don't want to take the blame for telling you about them and then having them steal stuff from your car. Haha. Damn, good service spots are becoming harder and harder to find these days.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:55 PM
RRMikey

i might hit up john kuo at performance nissan. one of my friends on here goes to him and his tech are good. my friend has a 2006 with vortech supercharger and they did right by him. so hey can't be that bad. but i'm gonna borrow some stocks and take off the meisters tho. lol.

cyrus, i'm not sure... i might need an alignment just to check things out. lol. plus this way, i can give cyrus a few bucks and say wassup to him at the same time. it has been a while since i saw him though. might get him to swap out tires in the back... the 275's on 11 inch wide wheels are just a little too stretched to me. lol
Old 08-28-2009, 09:43 PM
TechnoBotz

Take your quarters with you too, ive have dealers take my quarters when i got an oil change. I didnt want to make a big deal since its so petty but its the principle. argh

Last edited by TechnoBotz; 08-28-2009 at 11:07 PM.