Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Anyone Going To the SpoCom Super Show in Long Beach July 18th

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 10:55 PM
350ZGTS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is anyone going this weekend ????

and does anyone have any free tickets
Old 07-12-2010, 11:09 PM
350Eazy

If I could ask a favor from anyone thats going, I'm in Hawaii but my car is going to be shown at this show. It will be the Asuka Widebody Z painted matte white on Work wheels. If you could snap me some pics and give me your honest opinions on the car it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 AM
SDUrbn350Z

Originally Posted by 350Eazy
If I could ask a favor from anyone thats going, I'm in Hawaii but my car is going to be shown at this show. It will be the Asuka Widebody Z painted matte white on Work wheels. If you could snap me some pics and give me your honest opinions on the car it would be greatly appreciated!
i might be goin so i'll snap some if i see it
Old 07-13-2010, 09:41 AM
RRMikey

i've seen your car... man... it looks fuggin sick!!! i can't wait to see it totally done, it's very very close and looks crazy already!!!

no free tickets this year, sorry guys. called my friend and he's overseas right now and won't be bacl until end of the month because of work.

if you guys are still going, have a good time! it was pretty cool last year. there's some damn nice cars there, not to mention all the good looking ladies.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:06 AM
MinG MinG

really.. who is all going.. i am down to go.. and where do i get the tickets... pm me
Old 07-13-2010, 10:36 AM
350Eazy

Originally Posted by RRMikey
i've seen your car... man... it looks fuggin sick!!! i can't wait to see it totally done, it's very very close and looks crazy already!!!

no free tickets this year, sorry guys. called my friend and he's overseas right now and won't be bacl until end of the month because of work.

if you guys are still going, have a good time! it was pretty cool last year. there's some damn nice cars there, not to mention all the good looking ladies.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. I just hope she shows well.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:17 PM
RRMikey

i don't think it's possible for your car to NOT show well. it looked damn good and it's not 100% finished. too bad i won't be going to the show to see the finished product. but believe me bro, it looks sick!!! congrats on your ride turning out so damn good.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 PM
fairladyboss

ill be there showing again. cant wait!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:08 PM
350Eazy

Originally Posted by RRMikey
i don't think it's possible for your car to NOT show well. it looked damn good and it's not 100% finished. too bad i won't be going to the show to see the finished product. but believe me bro, it looks sick!!! congrats on your ride turning out so damn good.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. Its hard for me not to be working or showing my car this time. I sent my car to the shop in SOCAL this past January and havn't seen it except in pictures since. There is ALOT of work being done to her this week to get her ready, and I just wish I was there to be part of it. If you want to drop by the shop and see her, she just came back out of the paint shop, getting the diffuser and exhaust, bride seat, headliner and shift boot, and some other random stuff installed this week.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Coming down from Nor-Cal for this
Old 07-13-2010, 04:16 PM
RRMikey

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Its hard for me not to be working or showing my car this time. I sent my car to the shop in SOCAL this past January and havn't seen it except in pictures since. There is ALOT of work being done to her this week to get her ready, and I just wish I was there to be part of it. If you want to drop by the shop and see her, she just came back out of the paint shop, getting the diffuser and exhaust, bride seat, headliner and shift boot, and some other random stuff installed this week.
nice... yeah i saw your ride like last friday... it was getting ready for this week's work. i'm sure i'll be seeing it soon. but believe me. your car is in good hands. i probably won't be able to stop by before the show since it's this weekend. i will definitly see if after the show tho. you got some ***** just sending your car over and getting work done to it. but you definitly put it in good hands. you will definitly not be disappointed when you see it in person. i know i wouldn't be. lol. you fellas on the islands have some sick *** z's... i seen the pics, definitly a nice looking bunch of z's out there.

now i kinda regret not being able to go... seening as all you ppl are going and showing there. awesome... way to rep our forum. for the guys going... have a good time. maybe next yr for me.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:28 PM
General_Malice

+1. I seen your car too. I was with RRMikey. definitely looking good and crazy.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:38 PM
350Eazy

Originally Posted by General_Malice
+1. I seen your car too. I was with RRMikey. definitely looking good and crazy.
Thanks guys for the reassurance, and I'd like to aplogize to the OP for jacking this thread. They are having some problems with the exhaust fitting with the charcoal box that was relocated. Its making me crazy and I'm half tempted to fly out there and help finish her up. Anyone in the airline business that can get me some tickets?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:18 AM
RRMikey

i wouldn't worry about it. they will pull it off... just probably some minor adjustments they need to make. if they stick with the plan of the exhaust they were going to do, it's gonna be badass... lol.

hell, if i knew anyone in the airline industry and can get me cheap or free tickets, i would be flying over to hawaii... hahaha.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:55 PM
TechnoBotz

I'd like to see pics too.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:54 PM
350Eazy

Originally Posted by TechnoBotz
I'd like to see pics too.
The most recent pics of my car that I have are on page 2 of this thread...

https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/480...le-teaser.html

C+C are welcome.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:19 PM
350Eazy

so who ended up going to this show?
Old 07-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dikspiel
^where in culver city are you? is your car blue? I think i've seen it before if its modded. I live on cardiff near venice and national
Hey Dan,
It took me a little to recognize you but it was good to meet you at the convention today.

Long time no see. ...At least since the Rickdogg event.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:47 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

hahah i wasn't sure if you recognized me and i didnt want to make you feel awkard. nice seeing you as well.