Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Nismo Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 08:43 PM
Psyc0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nismo Exhaust

Alright, well, I'm in the process of selling my old car and will have the money to pick up an exhaust and this is what i decided on. I think i'm gonna head over to performance nissan since they seem to have the best customer service by far but i wanted a few questions answered.

They are about the Warranty: I heard that there is in fact a warranty for the Nismo S-tune exhaust, the question is, does the dealer need to install it in order for the warranty to be valid or could i pick it up and go home and install myself? What is the price usually to install?

Also, i wanna hear the exhaust in person, I know performance nissan guys frequent these forums so do a few of u guys have the exhaust on ur cars so i could check out the exhaust while i was on my way down to purchase it?

Lastly, Will it pass california emissions? I need to get a smog b4 i can get my car registered (its here from hawaii) so i need to know i will pass smog.

my old car is for sale as we speak and as soon as it sells i'll b jumpin all over the exhaust, hopefully at the latest the end of Jan. but as soon as the car is sold i'll b in performance getting the exhaust
Old 12-26-2003, 09:34 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You should send a PM to Jeff@performance or Jason@performance. They are usually good with questions like this.
Old 12-26-2003, 09:59 PM
Psyc0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just looked at what i'm doing sunday and may wind up at the meet at autobacs, if i do i'll ask them about it there, since in the thread they said they are goin :-p
Old 12-27-2003, 05:44 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jason and I will both be at Autobac's Sunday. We both have the Nismo exhaust but also have the RT high flow cat's as well. Mine also has headers and Jason's doesn't. Your more than welcome to go for a ride in either car if we can get them out of the lot easy enough. Otherwise we always down for a rev or two.... espesially Jason with his Tilton flywheel set up. You car covered under warranty if you install it yourself but that would be the part only, not the labor for any miss-installation....... it's not hard to install though. We get $80.00 for install. See you Sunday!!!