Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Huntington Beach Annual Meet/Cruise August 25th, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 11:11 PM
415mm
Professional

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sign me up.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:41 AM
m808six

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

coming up quick.... this cant complete the list right?!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:42 AM
m808six

1. m808six
2. lastblueprint
3. Wetdreamzzz
4. ZoltaniC
5. soon2BeZee (my 350 & my friends 350 = 2 more Z's)
6. NoQuestionZ
7. Bruno350z
8. SE5spd
9. 415mm
Old 08-13-2012, 11:06 AM
m808six

all lists updated... all lists current... need moar people!! tell your friends, friends mom's (especially the hot mom's) and friends of friends... lets get it together!!
Old 08-14-2012, 03:19 PM
cb1

Ill swing by
Old 08-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Cuhriss

Angry :(

Hey M808, can you take me off the list...something came up and my friend and I can't bring our Z's now
My first meet, with my new Z, in my home town and I can't even make it
Old 08-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Bruno350z

I have a 300zx rolling with me, possibly a 99 mustang gt, most likely another 300zx (might have his TT in) and if he gets the day off work an accord. Talking my friend with a 350z to tag along as well as my 2 brothers, one with a 2010 camaro SS and another with a 2010 mustang gt
Old 08-16-2012, 01:56 PM
xthejokerx

Op, aren't you the guy who created various usernames on here to scam people?

Note to those who will be involved in the raffle:

I would refrain from participating in the raffle and just go there to check out other nice cars. This guy (the op) is very untrustworthy as there was a huge drama a long while ago which got 2 of his accounts banned (not sure if he had more dummy ones). Cliff note: he's a scammer. If you don't want cliffnotes, i can dig up old threads of his shameful acts.

To the op:
If you think i am defaming you, please feel free to refute your case. I actually have PMs to prove. I'm just putting this out there so they know where their money "might" be going. If you can total the amount that was put into the raffle at the end of the day with everyone's presence, and THEN provide a receipt from your charity that you indeed donated the exact amount to them, then that might gain you some trust back. Who knows if you're really putting all this money into the charity or if it's going to be for your personal use, or for your so called "Kapu Motorsports."

Last edited by xthejokerx; 08-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:46 AM
m808six

Uhh yea, this is my first and only user name and only account i have ever owned lol... Not too sure who you have me confused with but KMT sponsored my paint and kit, Not sure exactly what it is that any of what you said has to do with this thread but "ok" lol

I don't know if your just some troll looking for some Lol's or your intent is to damage the outcome of the event, either way you seem pretty upset about someone or something happening to you, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it out on me k
Old 08-17-2012, 06:48 AM
m808six

Soon2bezee I will remove... Thanks for the update

Last edited by m808six; 08-17-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:33 AM
cb1

damn joker, u got called out
Old 08-17-2012, 10:19 AM
xthejokerx

Originally Posted by m808six
Uhh yea, this is my first and only user name and only account i have ever owned lol... Not too sure who you have me confused with but KMT sponsored my paint and kit, Not sure exactly what it is that any of what you said has to do with this thread but "ok" lol

I don't know if your just some troll looking for some Lol's or your intent is to damage the outcome of the event, either way you seem pretty upset about someone or something happening to you, I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it out on me k
Hmm is that so? I have no reason yet do I want to waste my time finding a random thread and bashing it. I haven't posted in MONTHS. I'm not upset, never bought anything/been scammed by you. I'm just warning the people who will be putting their hard earned money into the raffle. Looking for some Lol? Not much Lol here as you can tell. Damage the outcome of the event? Not so much. I never told potential attendees to avoid going to the event. I said to take caution in the raffle.

If you want to prove the legitimacy of where this money's going, then you should total up the amount at the end of the day with the presence of everyone like I said. Furthermore, once you've donated the money, have the organization write a receipt and post the proof on here. Also their phone number so we can call to verify that you did donate it and it wasn't a photoshopped paper. Sound fair and doable right?

You guys can either believe me or not believe me it's up to you. It doesn't effect me in any shape or form. If you want your raffle money to actually go towards a charity in helping others, then you should encourage the host to do what i said. If you could care less if it goes to the charity or elsewhere such as personal use and just want the prize, then that's your choice.

Last edited by xthejokerx; 08-17-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Strayer Voight

I think joker needs to show the evidence that m808 is the same person that scammed the other people. as for m808, you also need to show proof of the legitimacy of the charitable contribution.

joker, this isn't a waste of time since you brought to our attention that he's the same scammer, you just need to back it up

m808, you need to prove the legitimacy since money is involved and we dont really know where that money is going.

no proof = you're ********ting.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:49 AM
xthejokerx

Originally Posted by Strayer Voight
I think joker needs to show the evidence that m808 is the same person that scammed the other people. as for m808, you also need to show proof of the legitimacy of the charitable contribution.

joker, this isn't a waste of time since you brought to our attention that he's the same scammer, you just need to back it up

m808, you need to prove the legitimacy since money is involved and we dont really know where that money is going.

no proof = you're ********ting.

I don't want to start an entire endless drama again and have the mods involved.

Like i said, you guys can either take it or leave it and pretend i never made a post here. There's absolutely no reason for me to come into a random thread and start bashing it. Think about it.

Just have him do the highlighted in bold and we'll all be happy campers. No need to bring drama from the past.

Last edited by xthejokerx; 08-17-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Strayer Voight

Originally Posted by xthejokerx
I don't want to start an entire endless drama again and have the mods involved.

Like i said, you guys can either take it or leave it and pretend i never made a post here. There's absolutely no reason for me to come into a random thread and start bashing it. Think about it.

Just have him do the highlighted in bold and we'll all be happy campers. No need to bring drama from the past.

I agree m808 needs to do that.

THOUGHT ABOUT IT.... joker, you already bashed on his thread and possibly the meet. There is really no need to bring old drama but you already did when you called him out about OLD stuff that happened in the past.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:21 PM
clarkah

THOUGHT ABOUT IT.... joker, you already bashed on his thread and possibly the meet. There is really no need to bring old drama but you already did when you called him out about OLD stuff that happened in the past.
^ this
Old 08-17-2012, 03:43 PM
cb1

+1
damn sux for m80 if joker cant prove anything..but it would be cool if joker proves something...???????
Old 08-17-2012, 06:17 PM
xthejokerx

So it's better for me to have just let this thing drift as if i never saw the thread and possibly see him scam those who will be participating in the raffle? If bashing his thread (like you mentioned) is the only way to prevent another scam from happening, then i'll bash it.

Originally Posted by cb1
+1
damn sux for m80 if joker cant prove anything..but it would be cool if joker proves something...???????
With the help of several forum members and those who have picked up parts from him locally, i was able to get AI and BumperFarm as well as his own personal username banned.

Huntington Beach Annual Meet/Cruise August 25th, 2012-c3llk.jpg
Huntington Beach Annual Meet/Cruise August 25th, 2012-odnib.jpg
Huntington Beach Annual Meet/Cruise August 25th, 2012-jrcpi.jpg

His usernames (past and present) on here:
m808six (current)
M6XTZ (banned)
Max@BumperFarm (banned)
m6@AutoInfantry (banned)

AutoInfantry was when the scam and drama all happened. Later when he got banned, he came back with another pseudo company: BumperFarm. That also got banned and now he's back on here as a regular member under his newest username: m808six. Thank god he's not selling anything... YET.

Go through the DERAIL thread and read them. You'll see that M6XTZ and m808six are the same person, "Cris."

From DERAIL thread:

1.) That yellow Z is his car. You will see it at the meet unless he takes another car because he's been called out.

2.) Read the thread, Cris is m808six. Real name: Christopher Maxilom (hence why he used Cris and Max in his vendor name).

3.) Below is him and his car a couple years back. The car's changed dramatically.
Huntington Beach Annual Meet/Cruise August 25th, 2012-lj2id.jpg
Old 08-18-2012, 07:22 AM
m808six

Lol Uhh yea lol. That is not me or my car lol wow, so i guess all people who drive a yellow z must be the same person or related to one another lol I don't have the same name, or cell phone number and I didn't get a face lift to try and flip my identity (2 face?)

I will speak with ericka fisher at the agency and ask if it's ok to list her number to contact her so anyone can call and check for themselves as far as the donations are going. I have also informed the sponsors about this issue and I'm not sure that anyone would like to have their name mixed up with any BS being started by this "joker" so the raffle is bound to be pulled. No biggie to me, I'm not holding this meet because I thought I could make a dollar or scam anyone, I make about $65k a year after taxes and im not sure how much $30 in raffle money would help me live but ok....The meet was being held cause no one else gave a s#it about attempting to so i stepped up to make it possible, not like that makes me a great person or anything but yea lol. The charity selected was a random charity and with all of what, 30 people going and about no more then 25 tickets that would probably be sold I don't know what the point of a "scam" would be here as there wouldn't seem to be much benefit in the event that someone would try.

We were only going to raffle off about 11-13 t-shirtsand some lug nuts. come on lol

Another hater bent on ruining someone's event strikes again.
Great job joker, or Bain, or what ever other fictional character you'd like to be lol
Seems like you have some personal beef with this Chris or Max and you're out to try and hunt
names thinking that one person or the next just might be your man. Leave me out of your little f@g party
i'd rather not be involved. So do us all a favor and GTFO the thread before the whole thing gets shut down due
to your radical assumptions... idiots these days i swear

Last edited by m808six; 08-20-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 AM
xthejokerx

Originally Posted by m808six

I will speak with ericka fisher at the agency and ask if it's ok to list her number to contact her so anyone can call and check for themselves as far as the donations are going.

Good, that's all i wanted to get out of you: provide available person/address/phone number for confirmation that this money's indeed going to the charity. Or let's make this easier so later on you don't make an excuse that "erika fisher" is unable to provide her phone number. How about when you donate it, ask her to write a receipt and post proof of the receipt?

Money's tight these days, a dollar is a dollar. With someone like you, i'd rather take precautions.

If you guys all read my last post carefully, you can tell who's lying and who's telling the truth. Personal beef with this Cris/Max (aka you?) No, i don't. Never exchanged money with you, don't know you personally. But i cannot forget the scams you have committed in the past. These people who you scammed worked so hard to save money and buy their favorite parts, which they never received. Try being in their shoes for once. Scum of the earth.

I'll end it here. My objective is met (first bolded part).

Quick Reply: Huntington Beach Annual Meet/Cruise August 25th, 2012