Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Third Annual All-Nissan Bash!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 08:53 PM
StealthB14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Third Annual All-Nissan Bash!

Its April...now's the time for me to start putting together everything for the Third Annual All-Nissan Bash held out here in SoCal. The attendance last year was awesome, there was a great show of Z-cars along with a couple brand-new roadsters, and a big THANK YOU to everyone for showing up. All in all it was good fun, and a great opportunity to put faces with names. This year we're most likely not going to have it at Mile Square Park. Any suggestions on a location out here in the So Cal area (preferrably something equidistant for those coming from LA and SD) are welcome.

This is what I know For Sure:
- All Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts are invited
- Date: either Saturday, July 24th or July 31st - Let me know what works for you!
- Yes, food will be provided (for a reasonable cost)
- Yes, we will have a raffle (with more/better prizes than last year)
- It will be a good time

I'm also looking possibly for a co-coordinator for this event. Contact me via PM or E-Mail if you're interested.

I am also in need of some help desiging a website for this event, if you're interested, please contact me via e-mail at se2001@onebox.com .

Simply put : You guys are the ones who make this event a roaring success like the past two years, and I want your opinion on what I can do to make this better, more fun, and more enjoyable for everyone.

-Sam