Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

5/1/04: Hooters Meet in Anaheim!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 12:25 PM
BullishZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the way, I just called the Hooters location in Anaheim and spoke with the manager. It seems the management there is not as customer-friendly as the Newport location. He did let me know that the banquet room is available, but at a $100 per hour rate. No thanks!

In order to try to get the group to sit close to each other, we would have to get some people there early to reserve the tables for the rest of the group.

Or, if we go to Newport, I'm thinking we can get the upstairs area sectioned off.

What do you guys think?
Old 04-26-2004, 12:48 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BullishZ
By the way, I just called the Hooters location in Anaheim and spoke with the manager. It seems the management there is not as customer-friendly as the Newport location. He did let me know that the banquet room is available, but at a $100 per hour rate. No thanks!

In order to try to get the group to sit close to each other, we would have to get some people there early to reserve the tables for the rest of the group.

Or, if we go to Newport, I'm thinking we can get the upstairs area sectioned off.

What do you guys think?
I prefer better service or discounts over location. If you have any pull at Newport, that sounds like a better deal. The weather would be pretty nice at the Santa Monica Hooters too.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default FOR THE LAST TIME

hfm -

I did NOT make those horribly offensive posts as "blackbastard." It wasn't me. Yeah, I'm Richard 350z, GrandmaCR, Jim Jones, and nosferatu. But not "blackbastard."

I consider your accusation that I posted the "blackbastard" filth to be defamatory and actionable. You don't need to lecture me about special damages. I think I can come up with some.

Apologize NOW.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:25 PM
callmeaflirt

Richard,
Why do you even have to GO there? What is the big deal? Dan was giving you a compliment...You took it COMPLETELY the wrong way. You came back with your smart a$$ remarks and he responded to you. But now, coming on here DEMANDING an apology....I dont think the PUBLIC forum is the way to go for one. And for two, I HIGHLY doubt he would ever apologize to you since you were the one who first started this mess...In one of your other posts, you said " why do it if it causes so much turmoil". Keep true to that....All you are doing with this post, is pissing some people off.....I dont think its in ANYONE's best interest to hear you guys go back and forth insulting each other...We are all here for one common purpose...TO HAVE FUN... And this is NOT FUN..So for the sake of everyone, I think this issue should be dropped...Lets HOPE it can be..We have PLENTY of cool events coming up, and its harder to be around people when there is so much tension....

Imagine being out on a double date where the other couple just got into a huge fight....That awkward silence and the tension you could cut with a knife..its no fun..and no one wants to be around that...And since we have SO many events coming up, I think its better to just let it go....

Honestly, thats just my $0.02, but then again, this is totally between you too...

(Hope you dont get offended)
Lysa
Old 04-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default Maybe you don't know the facts

Lysa -

This occurred, as I recall, on 350zmotoring.com. Some horribly offensive Racist and Sexist remarks were posted by someone calling himself "blackbastard." One of the moderators got the idea that it was me. It was not. I have repeatedly explained on this board and that other one that I did not make those posts. There is not one shred of evidence that I did.

You can look at every post I have made under every one of the screen names in my last post here. I have never said one single word that is Racist or Sexist. I am not that kind of person. I am deeply offended that Dan (hfm) would repeat those scurrilous, false accusations. He is on notice that he has defamed me and placed me in a false light. His post accusing me of being "blackbastard" is libelous.

Why are you taking his side? How would you feel if someone publicly and falsely accused you of making highly offensive Racist and Sexist remarks on a public bulletin board?

I will continue to vigorously defend myself against these false and damaging accusations. I reserve the right to take legal action if this nonsense persists.

Last edited by Hunter Z; 04-26-2004 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default Here is the offending post

posted earlier on this thread by hfm:

"What happened here is that HunterZ/Richard350Z/massmurderer JimJones/Blackbastard5/GrandmaCR/ et al said I have the ego of size of the Louisiana Purchase.

This guy who has had more names/avatars than his split personalities and, who has been banned from multiple forums, including this one, is back and personally attacking and harrassing forum members...again.

I said I wasn't going to show. I think that's why Lysa and Kash said they weren't going to show. And, I think that's a load of crap that they're not showing because the want to show support for me because I think Richard is a punkass. So, I will be there, I hope to see Lysa and Kash there and I just dare Richard to start **** with me in person rather than behind a monitor.

That's what happened."
Old 04-26-2004, 07:46 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

What's happening to this place...everywhere I go there is conflict...even Hooters...J.C.

Just for that...add me to the list

1. BullishZ +1
2. natve4ply +1
3. DJK
4. la300zxtt
5. Zman23
6. Phatmitzu +1
7. Carbon Z
8. callmeaflirt +1
9. SHO-TIME
10. Z33Frog +1
11. Sizong
12. BoostTed +1
13. Splurt
14. The O.Z. +1(probably)
15. HunterZ (tentative)
16. joe56
17. HFM
18. pasadena_z
19. hpz
20. Scafremon
21. columbian frldy
22. nismo33
23. NastyZ
24. AudioPat

Where Ha and Jeff go, so goes Pat
Old 04-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default "(tentative)" deleted from my name

1. BullishZ +1
2. natve4ply +1
3. DJK
4. la300zxtt
5. Zman23
6. Phatmitzu +1
7. Carbon Z
8. callmeaflirt +1
9. SHO-TIME
10. Z33Frog +1
11. Sizong
12. BoostTed +1
13. Splurt
15. Hunter Z a/k/a Richard 350z
16. joe56
17. HFM
18. pasadena_z
19. hpz
20. Scafremon
21. columbian frldy
22. nismo33
23. NastyZ
24. AudioPat
Old 04-26-2004, 08:51 PM
jeffa

Add me to the list...

I would go to either the Anaheim or Newport Hooters. However, Jane and I are planning to attend the Newport boat show that Saturday, so Newport would be better for us. But like I said, either works for me...

1. BullishZ +1
2. natve4ply +1
3. DJK
4. la300zxtt
5. Zman23
6. Phatmitzu +1
7. Carbon Z
8. callmeaflirt +1
9. SHO-TIME
10. Z33Frog +1
11. Sizong
12. BoostTed +1
13. Splurt
15. HunterZ (tentative)
16. joe56
17. HFM
18. pasadena_z
19. hpz
20. Scafremon
21. columbian frldy
22. nismo33
23. NastyZ
24. AudioPat
25 JeffA and Jane

where Lysa, Jeff, Ha, hfm and Audio Pat go, so do I...

Oh yeah, ,one more thing...
Since no one will really call it like they see it...Hunter Z, you are an ***... you were an *** on the other board, and you are repeating your past deeds here. Don't like this comment.... sue me too!
JeffA
Old 04-26-2004, 08:57 PM
hfm

Default Re: FOR THE LAST TIME

Originally posted by Hunter Z
Apologize NOW.
Heh. Richard, what comic book did you crawl out of?

I'm your Huckleberry.

Last edited by hfm; 04-26-2004 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:28 PM
jeffa

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dan, you crack me up...

ROTFLMAO!!!

JeffA
Old 04-26-2004, 09:38 PM
hfm

Originally posted by callmeaflirt
Richard,
Why do you even have to GO there? What is the big deal? Dan was giving you a compliment...You took it COMPLETELY the wrong way. You came back with your smart a$$ remarks and he responded to you.
You've called it exactly right. The funny thing is, I had a drink with Richard after the Latigo run. He left his sunglasses on his way out and I chased him down to return it to him.

Richard has a clear personality problem. It's evident in his posts. How he acts in person and on the boards is very different, very Doctor Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. The fact that he can't see how my chasing him down to save him from losing his glasses shows that he is unable to distinguish good from bad. He has an inability to separate a compliment from a put down.

Without consulting DSMIV, I'd say a functional bipolar, narcissistic, schizophrenic.

I don't know what set him off but I do appreciate everyone's support, yours, Pat's and Jeff's.

In all seriousness, when he shows, if he creates a problem, cops will show and a complaint filed with the state bar. It's as simple as that. And, as far as any suit is concerned, he is welcome to file. I will have no problem dealing with that and I'll file the counter-complaint, TRO and whatever else that need be done.

I'm just sorry you're all in the middle of this crap. Thanks again for the support.

Dan

P.S. Tomestone was such a great movie, wasn't it Jeff?

Last edited by hfm; 04-26-2004 at 09:41 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:52 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

In the imortal words of Rodney King...

"Can't I have just one more drink....."

Ohh..you thought I was gonna say...

Naaaaaaaa
Old 04-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

hfm -

You obviously don't undertand me. I simply don't want to be accused of posting hateful sexist and racist remarks. That is what "blackbastard5" did. It was not me. Someone at motoring thought it was me, and all of a sudden I was branded. I am an open minded liberal thinking individual. I was raised to believe that all persons were made equal. I did not make those ugly posts.

I made a comment about your ego in jest. You took it way too seriously.

Lighten up. Show up at meets where I will be, or not. It is your choice. I think the most important thing is to drive the car.

I withdraw from this conflict. You are obviously not enough of a man to admit you have made a mistake. So be it.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:30 PM
hfm

Originally posted by Hunter Z
hfm -

You obviously don't undertand me. I simply don't want to be accused of posting hateful sexist and racist remarks. That is what "blackbastard5" did. It was not me. Someone at motoring thought it was me, and all of a sudden I was branded. I am an open minded liberal thinking individual. I was raised to believe that all persons were made equal. I did not make those ugly posts.

I made a comment about your ego in jest. You took it way too seriously.

Lighten up. Show up at meets where I will be, or not. It is your choice. I think the most important thing is to drive the car.

I withdraw from this conflict. You are obviously not enough of a man to admit you have made a mistake. So be it.
I've asked MaxHax to comment since he seemed to have investigated BB5 including BB5's IP as well as yours. My understanding is that you are BB5 and that you lost his friendship as result of that avatar. Since this seems to be an issue with you, I will be consulting with that forum's administrator and will be confirming BB5's IP as well as yours. The truth of the matter will be ascertained.

Regardless, I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not you are BB5. This crap started because you mistakenly interpreted my compliment to be a put down.

And, your comment about my ego was clearly not made in jest. There was no indication at all it was a joke, either by some silly smiley face nor a j/k or anything at all. It was purely a personal attack due to your misinterpretation of my compliment to you.

Regarding showing up at meets, as far as I'm concerned until something transpires off the monitor and in person that merits exclusion, there remains the opportunity to meet and hopefully, resolve issues.

Regarding your withdrawal from the conflict, that's welcome news. Whether you see it or not, I never wanted a problem with you.

As for admitting a mistake, let me say this. When I'm wrong, I admit it. When I'm not, a snowball in hell has a better chance of surviving than the odds that I would of admit to something that isn't the case.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:09 AM
BullishZ

I will buy you two a drink, so you can talk this out. I, on the other hand, will be busy checking out the view, if you know what I mean.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:27 AM
callmeaflirt

Richard,
I basically called it as I saw it..I dont know the history and for that, I should have just kept my mouth shut-but as you know from previous posts, its VERY hard for me to do that.....I only expressed my opinion about the posts that I DID see..... And my opinion was that you took it overboard by demanding an apology. I can understand you not wanting to be labeled as racist or sexist....but demanding an apology on the public forum, I dont see you ever receiving one. I hope the issue is over with.. And as I posted on another thread, I will be laying low for a while. I dont want to be construed as trying to take charge, or trying to be the "leader" or trying to destory what the "old" members had before me....So I hope you guys all have a great time at Hooters...Unless Kash REALLY wants to go (which is a GREAT possibility considering the "view"), I doubt we will be attending any upcoming meets.

JeffA, we would love to hang out with you...So we might have a change of heart but we shall see.....

Lysa
Old 04-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Phatmitzu

So???
The meet is this saturday...which Hooters are we meeting at?!

*Sigh*...
Old 04-27-2004, 08:37 AM
___DJK___

Originally posted by Phatmitzu
So???
The meet is this saturday...which Hooters are we meeting at?!

*Sigh*...
^^ What he said.

I might be rolling on a stock wheel too. Fking tire repair shop scratched my rim while taking a nail out of my tire!!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:46 AM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default MaxHax did no such thing

hfm -

I am still withdrawing from any conflict with you. However, I must defend myself, because if I don't, people will believe you. To the best of my knowledge, MaxHax did not trace my IP address. Someone else at 350zmotoring claims to have done it, but they must be lying, because I am not the person who made the "blackbastard" posts.

My IP address was banned here for a while. I am on a computer network at my office. All 3,000 employees of my international law firm have the same IP address. And all 3,000 computers were banned too. You can't tell anything from an IP address.

You can believe whatever you want. I would hope that you would consider that I might be telling the truth, because I am.

Quick Reply: 5/1/04: Hooters Meet in Anaheim!