Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Want a fast bike with that Z?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 06:11 PM
Setter32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want a fast bike with that Z?

Sorry if I'm out of line posting this here. But I thought it was appropriate since I'm only willing to sell to folks in So Cal.

Please check this thread out to see more details about my CBR 600RR Black.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=72834

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:04 PM
z33saru

i will let my friends know about it.
i know atleast one of em was thinking about getting one soon.

btw, y u sellin it?..if u dont mind me askin.

good luck!
Old 05-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Setter32

Originally posted by z33saru
i will let my friends know about it.
i know atleast one of em was thinking about getting one soon.

btw, y u sellin it?..if u dont mind me askin.

good luck!
Nope. Don't mind you askin.

IMO. She's the prettiest bike out there. The black is just down right wicked. And the ride can't be explained. You just have to ride one. It's like she's hardwired to your nervous system. You think, she does. And she does this at speeds that a top of the line Ferrari would envy. Sometimes you even forget you're riding a bike. Sometimes it feels like it's just you flying a few feet above the road. I'm getting tears in my eyes as I'm trying to describe this.

But......I'm not mechanically incline. And I like to work on my own bike. I do not trust most mechanics out there. Because I like to work on my own bike, and am not very knowledgable about motorcylces........I need to get a simpler bike. The CBR 600RR is not a simple bike. She thinks she's Italian or something. Go figure. She's a more difficult bike to work on. I want a simple bike to work on.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:55 PM
z33saru

ya i know wut u mean.
the 600RR is badass bike.
i ride my girfriend's 03R6 from time to time and man! theres just no feeling like it.

i have a 91 cbr600 but its not runnin right now. i have no idea wuts wrong with it either. im guessing its the alternator, but who knows. i feel ive spent way too much replacing other parts on it and would rather save up for parts for my Z anyway for now.
maybe in 2years i will buy myself a new R6/R1 or something, and work on the cbr as a hobby so i can learn more.

anyway, i hate having to have others work on my stuff. i would rather do it myself if i can.

its not that great, but im taking online motorcycle mechanic classes right now.

if u want, i can email you my lessons ive gone thru so far. i know its helped me a lot.

just pm me your email and i will send em to you. maybe the lessons will help you and you will change your mind about selling your 600RR.

...DONT SELL THE BIKE MAN!!!!!!
just sayin as a friend.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:04 PM
z33saru

also a big reason why i would consider buying a yamaha over others, eventho honda, suzuki, etc are all great bikes too, is cuz of the dealerships.

they have yamaha ONLY dealerships out there. the mechanic in torrance is really good btw.

the problem i see with the other manufactures like honda and suzuki is that eventho they are all awesome bikes, there are no suzuki ONLY or honda ONLY dealers. there are just shops that are certified by various manufacturers.
so when you take your bike in for service, they have lots of other bikes lined up. and with the shops ive seen, i would never take my bike there. it just seems to me that the service would be a lot better if there were certain manufacture only dealerships, if that makes any sense.

just my bizarre mind's way of thinking tho.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Setter32

I looked at the Yamahas. Set up is simpler than the Hondas, but still not as user friendly as it can be. They are very nice bikes though.

I've been looking at the Suzukis. If you look at their set up, it is very simple and user friendly. I think that's what I'm looking at to get, after the Honda. The Suzuki Gix 600 is not the fastest or most agile, or even the best looking bike out there........but I love their user friendliness, if I can put it that way. I had a Suzuki SV650 before, and she was so simple to work on. I loved that bike.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:34 AM
Setter32

Sold.