Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

FS: Zex wet nitrous kit, remote bottle opener, bottle warmer, gauge all for $300

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 11:01 PM
nsx4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Zex wet nitrous kit, remote bottle opener, bottle warmer, gauge all for $300

Asking price $300 for everything.

FS: Zex wet nitrous complete kit, + remote bottle opener, bottle heater, bottle pressure gauge.

Plug and play kit, with all the extras you need, easy to install, the only true fool proof nitrous kit.

Bottle have also been refilled, you can run any shot as you wish by replacing the Nozzle.

The kit it self sell for $645
Remote bottle opener $249
Bottle heater $135
Nitrous pressure gauge $49
Includes full tank of Nitrous.

Everything is in perfect condition, not a single wire is cut, everything is already assembled, plug and play.

Asking $300 for everything, need to move it out of my garage, local pick up only, I am absolutely not interested in shipping even if you offer $100 more, I am in Huntinton Beach, CA

Everything is in perfectly condition, feel free to come by and check it out in person if you are interested.

Here is a pic of just the full kit, not including bottle warmer, remote bottle opener, and nitrous bottle pressure gauge.