Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

FS: HP EVO HyperLight 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 38mm offset both with tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 05:41 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: HP EVO HyperLight 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 38mm offset both with tires

These wheels are only 2 months old. They have only 3500 miles total on them!

Fronts are 19x8.5 with 245x35x19 and the rears are 19x9.5 with 275x30x19 both are 38mm offset.

Tires are the new General Exclaim Ultra Highperformance Tire UHP. Check them out at Tire Rack before thinking these are sucky tires. They are awesome for the price! I put these through some tests already in the hill country and was amazed.

The Wheels are all in excellent condition except one. One has a very, and I mean very small mark on the lip (one of the front wheels) that the dealer did when I took it in for service. I believe it was from the lift. I didn't catch it till it was too late.But you can't even notice it unless your right up on the rim.

I will take some more pictures in the next few days. Car needs to be washed and I can take pictures of each wheel.

Asking price: $1700 + shipping (which I predict shipping to be around $100). Or make me a offer I can't refuse.

If interested contact me at rzotz@earthlink.net. Would prefer local pickup but can work a deal for shipping them.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:43 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As requested here are the pics of the wheels. Let me remind everyone that one of the rear wheels that is damaged is being replaced once I get the check from the place that damaged it. So ignore than one.

See pics below and text I will type below each pic.

Both rear wheels. Left one is the one that is being replaced which you can see the mark in the next two pictures.

Both Front wheels below. I circled the mark that the dealer caused and refuses to repair. It is really minor since its really hard to see out in the sun especially.

That same wheel also has a little paint knocked off around the bolt holes which again is hard to see. The holes are so tight its hard to get any socket in there.

If for some reason I do not get a check from the place and the wheel isn't getting replaced. I will lower the price of the wheels a bit to compensate.